It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamerOracles Dream Animation Earthquake Meter Magnitude 10

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Last night for the second time in my dream I was shown the same meter for measuring Magnitude of an Earthquake. I decided to purvey it in the form of a small animation so you get to see it as I did.

Now the red shape could have been a flag? Or a Red Square.

I decided to post this ASAP rather than regretting it like my dreams leading up to Japan.
edit on 20-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

If an earthquake ever hit a magnitude 10 there would be waves seen on the ground.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Wow,you too?

I had dreams about earth quakes,too.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
why is this titled like this right when vanatu has had two 7.0 in a row???
are you nuts?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Had to post it ....last time I didn't and went on a major guilt trip...I have also made it public on youtube.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Is there, I don't Know and what would that have to do with my dream?

And a big BTW read it spread it but don't star and flag it .....That isn't my goal and feel free to reply.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Sorry for snapping,,but there are people who understand the ramifications of a "Earthquake Magnitude 10"

had that actually happened, well, it would be important to warn others,, by titleing your post
"Earthquake Magnitude 10" ,then asking people to believe your dream,, well,,put "I had a Dream"
in your title,,,not "Earthquake Magnitude 10"

see the diffrence,, one implies,,a non earthly event,,,the other implies, an earthly event,,

Earthquake Magnitude 10 not yet ,,

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yikes a 7.1 and a 7 at Vanuatu?????

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I am intrigued that you see a Richter scale for this Mag 10 when the Richter scale is no good for anything above about 6.5

What I am trying to say is that if some 'force' shall we call it was communicating this dream I would have envisaged the name of the scale to be absent. Just my thoughts. Maybe that means it is not a future event but rather the machinations of your mind?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome

Sorry for snapping,,but there are people who understand the ramifications of a "Earthquake Magnitude 10"

had that actually happened, well, it would be important to warn others,, by titleing your post
"Earthquake Magnitude 10" ,then asking people to believe your dream,, well,,put "I had a Dream"
in your title,,,not "Earthquake Magnitude 10"

see the diffrence,, one implies,,a non earthly event,,,the other implies, an earthly event,,

Earthquake Magnitude 10 not yet ,,

I see your point and it's all changed cheers for pointing it out

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

I am intrigued that you see a Richter scale for this Mag 10 when the Richter scale is no good for anything above about 6.5

What I am trying to say is that if some 'force' shall we call it was communicating this dream I would have envisaged the name of the scale to be absent. Just my thoughts. Maybe that means it is not a future event but rather the machinations of your mind?

Well to tell you the detail it looks like an old brass steam pressure meter in reality about to blow its top and it was displaying the number 10 with the needle going haywire. So I made the animation so everyone could see exactly what I did....but 1 difference, it only plays through once for me in my dream. So I wake my self up fully and write it down.

I purvey only what I see.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
dreams are a curious thing..could just mean something big will happen in your life
no way to tell really..i think dreams are very interesting and it is up to each individual
to interpret there meanings. if this was a warning then more info should have been given.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

i can understand your point, but you can also clearly see that this topic is posted under "Off Topic - Dreams and Personal Predictions" - so really adding in "i had a dream" shouldn't be all that necessary. I saw in the firehose when i clicked on this thread that it was in the Dreams and Predictions section, so i never once got the impression that it was an event that had happened. I can see your point, like i said, but i don't think it is really an issue. That's just my opinion.

OP - i have had dreams and not mentioned them to anyone before and have seen them actually come true. i understand the guilt you speak of, as one of my dreams was about a fire in which many people lost their lives. not that i could ever have convinced anyone to begin with to believe me, people would have thought i was nuts. also, my dreams are never detailed enough for me to pinpoint who/what/when/where. it is only after the fact that it connects with me and i am like"oh wow, that is exactly like i dreamed." - so don't beat yourself up too much about it. you are only human, and you can only do what you can do.

at least if you document these things, though, you may be able to see or notice a pattern to your dreams.... maybe you will begin to notice that there are symbols in your dreams that DO indicate the what/where/who/when... you just haven't put all the pieces together yet to realize what those symbols are. keep a dream journal and write down even the smallest details that you can remember (i have very recently started this myself) - then later, revisit the journal and start making notes on things that seem to create a pattern or seem to keep appearing. including feelings. sometimes its not what you SEE in a dream, but also how you FEEL.

best of luck to ya!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Question really is does your dream give any indication of the time scale of this event?

It is my contention that we will not have a mega-quake in the next 10 months. Your 10 could be a 9 or 9.5 as the scale gets saturated, so if that is the case then a time would be useful.

My feeling is that the Japan quake, now a 9.1 Mw is the last in the current spike that started on Boxing day 2004. IF I am right and these are cyclical which they seem to be, then I would not expect another 9+ for another 40 years give or take a few.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
For me this is always intriguing, as many have been having dreams as of late.
earthquakes, tornadoes, floods total destruction dreams. I had my own a few months ago
and it involved the numbers 11 and 26.. in that dream I saw the ground shake very violently
My son, 21 said he has been having dreams of lots of fire and destruction.
Puterman posted a valid point to this also.. and I dont know anyone here can imagine a mag of that
size..
the subconscious will do strange things from the conscious life. I have been concerned that all the
streaming info of doom is affecting the inner thought production during sleep, like dreaming about a
movie after you watch it,,

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autopat51
dreams are a curious thing..could just mean something big will happen in your life
no way to tell really..i think dreams are very interesting and it is up to each individual
to interpret there meanings. if this was a warning then more info should have been given.

A good point and in the recent Japan tragedy I had three ....Nov Nuclear Powerstation in the shadow of an explosion, Dec Waves at a harbour, a storm, Waves containing sharks eating people as they rushed to the shore and finally a simple dream with words on Feb 24 MAJOR EARTHQUAKE simple as that.
I put the above dreams in threads, not in their own dedicated thread. A mistake I won't repeat.... Thus my youtube publication.
edit on 20-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You may have an actual time period in your dream.

I googled 'red rectangle' and I got Wikipedia 'Red Rectangle Nebula' in the Monocerous constellation (Unicorn) that is near and under the constellation of Cancer.

Cancer constellation in the sidereal zodiac is from July 16 to Aug 15, probably next year now.

Red is also the colour of anger.

Links below;
en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

I also looked up the colour Red;
en.wikipedia.org...

Hope that helps you. And not made it more confusing.

I know that our collective negative emotions does actually lead to natural disasters. And if we could show more love, the disasters that are coming could be turned down. If this false flag alien rubbish is aired, then the fear factor of the globe will go up and could overload the system.
Lets hope there are enough people that balance the positive emotions; love, joy, kindness, patience, goodness, self-control, etc
Peace.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Thankyou I'll read those links you supplied.... I'm pretty sure it was a flag.. China but it was way off in the distance in the dream but that could be a case of my mind forming a result from a simular object within my memory. All ideas are welcomed and are food for thought.
I try to stay forever positive and other than my slump mentioned earlier, balance is key and believe it or not I have more positive dreams than negative. It's just that the negative ones cause more loss if they are not relayed as they are meant to be.
Positive example recently..... Same M.O as my message dreams: Stood infront of me was the most prettiest reptilian female, smilling at me a very positive vibe. (How do I know? because I can spot a good or bad egg just by being in the same room and even from an images of people. My wife uses my talents for all her friends, vetting prospective boyfriends ....
) The first Reptilian Humanoid I have ever seen of this type before, Beautiful.

edit on 21-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Funny that I should run across this today.

I don't dream of quakes but I do always dream of huge waves.

Dream interpretation would lead you to believe that earthquakes signify some kind of physical or financial turmoil in the dreamers life, while waves signify emotional turmoil of some kind. There is no turmoil or conflict in my life by the way.

What I do find interesting is... a few weeks before the earthquake in Haiti I was just sitting at my desk doing my work when suddenly the word "Haiti" popped into my mind... for no apparent reason. I started thinking about my friends who went on a cruise for their honeymoon and Haiti was going to be one of the stops, however, they never made it there due to a political crisis going on in the country at the time. So I spent a few days on and off Googling Haiti... beaches, hotels, culture, etc. I didn't think anything of it. A few days later the earthquake happened.

A while after that I was commuting to work and listening to the radio, the DJ said: "Blah, blah, blah, Japan, blah, blah, blah" In other words, I wasn't paying attention to what he was saying but I knew I heard the word Japan. The word stuck with me, again for no apparent reason. Once I again I took a few minutes over a few days to Google Japan, take a look at the cities, culture, etc. A few days after that the earthquake & tsunami happened.

I try to pay attention now to things that stick in my head for no reason.

With that said... since last week, for no apparent reason, I have been keeping an eye on the USGS feed and I've been Googling for general information on Earthquakes... I really don't know why as it is not something that has ever really interested me, but in the last few days I just can't get enough information on the topic.

Maybe a coincidence... thought it was worth putting in my two cents

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Just wanted too say luv yur title,, its kinda like,,

Important looking ,, in a Alice/Bio-Shock,,way?,, hope that makes sence.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join