It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DreamerOracles Dream Animation Earthquake Meter Magnitude 10

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I looked up "red flag" and learned this interesting fact:

A Red Flag Warning is a forecast warning issued by the United States National Weather Service to inform area firefighting and land management agencies that conditions are ideal for wildland fire ignition and propagation. After drought conditions, and when humidity is very low, and especially when high or erratic winds which may include lightning are a factor, the Red Flag Warning becomes a critical statement for firefighting agencies, which often alter their staffing and equipment resources dramatically to accommodate the forecast risk. To the public, a Red Flag Warning means high fire danger with increased probability of a quickly spreading vegetation fire in the area within 24 hours

If a humongous earthquake were to happen in California, wildfires are common there...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by gwynnhwyfar
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I looked up "red flag" and learned this interesting fact:

A Red Flag Warning is a forecast warning issued by the United States National Weather Service to inform area firefighting and land management agencies that conditions are ideal for wildland fire ignition and propagation. After drought conditions, and when humidity is very low, and especially when high or erratic winds which may include lightning are a factor, the Red Flag Warning becomes a critical statement for firefighting agencies, which often alter their staffing and equipment resources dramatically to accommodate the forecast risk. To the public, a Red Flag Warning means high fire danger with increased probability of a quickly spreading vegetation fire in the area within 24 hours

If a humongous earthquake were to happen in California, wildfires are common there...

Interesting so it could be a warning flag as opposed to a countries flag .... hmm? only time will tell. I've done my bit, the rest is up to fate.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Skorpiogurl

I tend to think money and financial gain is a complete folly...thus when asked , "Dream me the lottery numbers as proof" Fools errand...... Yes I have a hatred for money, it is unfortunately a necessary evil....
I never worry about money, what a waiste of time... also I don't have alot of it either for the same reason mentioned above.
BUT... I do consider myself to be rich.... I am experiencing my life lesson with my soulmate, I have my children, I am fully awakened and enlightened but I am no better than the man down the street. Even if lifes lessons become hard I am still rich. True Bliss is exactly what it says on the tin.
So to my Dreams they are bursts of information in the waking or pre Rem stages of sleep, and seemingly come from an outside or higher source. Alot like the flash in visions I get in meditation.
Last night my dreams took a step further than ever before.... Talking to my wifes ghost in the future about why I had attained an American stint to my accent, dressed in a silly ten gallon hat and had a beard which is her pet hate.... Very odd and just to say in the future your big TV sets will come equipped with a strange camera system with a convex lens, SMART TV but even more so.
As to your thoughts I'd say you may have someone close to you with powerful thoughts... My wife often pipes up with ideas out of the blue that I had been mulling over... When asked where they came from she just says, "they popped there".
edit on 23-8-2011 by DreamerOracle because: errors

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Yes I see your point but I have toned it down from the original... Informing is my aim, not fear.
I see what you mean Alice in the looking glass esc but you've seen the video thats a simplified version of the actual dream. The meter is infact made from brass, very much to term a phrase, "Steam Punkish" alot like something from a Terry Pratchett book.

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Part 2

A large piece of the Earths crust beneath the Ocean is push up and a VAST amount of water becomes displaced

Also the room was dark but I had a shape of a map when I closed my eyes as though I'd been looking at a lightbulb if you understand what I mean
A southern tip of a continent with two small Islands off it..
Rough Sketch

Closest thing I can find is the southern tip of Argentina. It could be nothing but I'll put it out there just incase.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DreamerOracle
Part 2

A large piece of the Earths crust beneath the Ocean is push up and a VAST amount of water becomes displaced

Also the room was dark but I had a shape of a map when I closed my eyes as though I'd been looking at a lightbulb if you understand what I mean
A southern tip of a continent with two small Islands off it..
Rough Sketch

Closest thing I can find is the southern tip of Argentina. It could be nothing but I'll put it out there just incase.
edit on 7-9-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

Seems the map part wasn't intended for this dream prediction.......
So open season for Earthquake locality.
edit on 6-10-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Interesting.....I'm with you on this. Great thread! We'll see how this turns out...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Suddenly remembered this thread on the way home because on the radio they announced a red flag warning for California. Thought I should say something because who knows.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join