It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Video: Ron Paul 2012: Why the media ignores Ron Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I recently subscribed to a youtube user "tragedyandhope" he makes some great video for Ron Paul and other topics such as the truth about war and other things and he recently put together a video of the recent media ignoral of Ron Paul I thought it was well done and thought I would share it here.. Its a great video to show your fanily and friends because it shows how he is being ingnored and what he stands for..

From the description:

Ron Paul 2012! I made this video to prove to people that Ron Paul is being ignored by the mainstream bought out media because they know he can bring real change to the country.. Ron Paul wants to bring the troops home from 5 bloodied and immoral wars, he wants to reduce the size of government which has gotten totally out of control, he believes in freedom, peace and liberty, he has never voted to raise the Debt ceiling or Taxes and he has real Ideas to save the economy.. Ron Paul 2012!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
This country's going to get what it deserves.. if people can't tell by now that we need to vote for whoever they tell us NOT to, whoever they ignore, whoever they claim is crazy yet makes more sense to anybody with a preschool education than the best policies of every other candidate combined, then America simply deserves to learn the hard way
edit on 20-8-2011 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909
This country's going to get what it deserves.. if people can't tell by now that we need to vote for who they tell us NOT to, who they ignore, who they go out of their way to defame, then American deserves to learn the hard way

Perhaps but we have to be optimistic! But sadly the average American is asleep...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lightbringer38

This country's going to get what it deserves.. if people can't tell by now that we need to vote for who they tell us NOT to, who they ignore, who they go out of their way to defame, then American deserves to learn the hard way

Perhaps but we have to be optimistic! But sadly the average American is asleep...

yes, you're right. but we can still be pissed off in the meantime. makes me more motivated to demand to my family and friends (not to mention strangers on the street) that they vote for him

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

yes, you're right. but we can still be pissed off in the meantime. makes me more motivated to demand to my family and friends (not to mention strangers on the street) that they vote for him

Yes I agree but we have a lonf way to go before we wake up the average person on the street lol.. This is very sad:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Yes I agree but we have a lonf way to go before we wake up the average person on the street lol.. This is very sad:

edit on 20-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Ultimately we are going to win in the end..

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Do you Ron Paul fans really want the media to scrutinize Ron Paul?

He is 76 years old today.

Would he have given the order to kill Osama Bin Laden?

How much enviromentalists support would he lose, because he believes (rightfully) that Global Warming is a hoax?

How much woman's rights group support would he lose because he is pro-life?

How much gay rights group supports would he lose because he is against gay marriage?

The media is ignoring Ron Paul, and you Ron Paul supporters should be happy about that.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

you sound like wolf blitzer or something.. what matters most in this country, at this moment, are the economy and the preservation of our personal liberties.

and besides.. he's not against gay marriage. and I doubt he has a problem with environmentalism

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It got made a "favourite" by RonPaul2008dotcom that is good this video needs to do well!
edit on 20-8-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Absolutely, he deserves to be under the same scrutiny as any Candidate that runs for Office.

And? The US is really an odd country in that we show such little respect to people due to age. As if now that they are older they have nothing to contribute, when the opposite is actually true.

I can't say if he would have or would not have, but I would hope that he would have made an attempt to get him alive. Surely he has value for intelligence reasons. After all he is the great big mastermind terrorist so surely he knows something right?

How much enviromentalists support would he lose, because he believes (rightfully) that Global Warming is a hoax?

Nice loaded question. Believing man made global warming is hoax and believing that we should care for our environment are two completely different things.

Do you ask these same questions of any other Candidate? Anyway... believing that the Abortion issue should left to the States instead of the Federal Government has nothing to do with his personal belief in the right to life. The question here should be, why would Women's Rights Groups be afraid of State Laws regarding the issue?

How much gay rights group supports would he lose because he is against gay marriage?

Actually he is not against gay marriage. Again, he believes it is a States Right issue and the Federal Government should not have a say in the matter.

The media is ignoring Ron Paul, and you Ron Paul supporters should be happy about that.

Your last comment is just scary. Even if you think Ron Paul is a nut, it is not about Ron Paul. You would be happy letting media decide who should or should not listen to? Is it not the job of media to report what is happening and deciding what gets reported? If Ron Paul is a nut... show it. Let him be a nut and let him show himself as a nut. Let people see him for who he is or is not. Are people so stupid that we need the media to protect us from so called nuts?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

We cannot say the media ignores Ron Paul anymore. Not totally, no. I mean Christ, he's been on just about every major network everywhere at one time or another. But we CAN say that certain elements of the media have plans and strategies against him concerning his Presidential campaign. And they are using every string they can pull to dismiss him, underexpose him, and play him off as unelectable. But it goes beyond that, even. And it has become so obvious at this point that it can qualify as a vast conspiracy against him.

Just because they can't buy him off, and they know if the people really get behind Ron Paul for eight years in office as President, chances are good all their MIC and oil dividends are going to go down or disappear. Can you even imagine all the gas and oil the US military uses? That WE are paying for? Well what if we the people would rather not agree to spending all that money in the pursuit of false facades of freedom invading the middle east, etc.?

And all the drug money. Gone with legalized drugs. RP represents a threat at so many levels to the totalitarian establishment, it is just obligatory defense for them. Yeah great. So what. It still does nothing for their true employers, the people.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Great video, I've probably seen that Jon Stewart clip 20 times in the past week and I never get tired of seeing the biased media exposed.

I know this probably sounds cliche, but I really feel like Ron Paul is this countries last hope. We are deeply in debt and that is only going to continue growing because as far as I know he is the only candidate who wants to end the wars. That tells me one thing: politicians nowadays are incredibly stupid, or they are all bought out.

He wants to end the Drug War, and the industrial/medicinal/pharmaceutical/recreational aspects of the Voldemort Plant will make a lot of people lose a lot of money.

He wants to restore liberty to America, and give the citizens back their freedoms that most people don't even know are being taken away. Ben Franklin once said "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.", but our government ignored the Founding Fathers wise words and shat on the Constitution.

But biggest of all, he throws up a middle finger to the Federal Reserve. Thomas Jefferson once said "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.", but our government let a banking institution take control of our money.

The very few wealthy elite that practically run this country will do everything in their power to try and stop him. They will use every trick, but the most profound one that will affect the people's opinions is the propaganda. The non-stop bombardment of anti-Ron Paul media stories will not stop until election day, and those who cannot see through the corruption will continue to be influenced by this garbage.

Media should simply be unbiased reporters telling us the news, but that's not at all how it is. They should give each candidate an equal amount of time to state their position on issues, and let the people decide for themselves who to vote for. But instead, there is an obvious bias, and it scares me to think that our society is actually turning into the 1984 world that George Orwell wrote about.

If the American people do not elect Ron Paul, then they deserve what will follow.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by Lightbringer38

Great video, I've probably seen that Jon Stewart clip 20 times in the past week and I never get tired of seeing the biased media exposed.

I know this probably sounds cliche, but I really feel like Ron Paul is this countries last hope. We are deeply in debt and that is only going to continue growing because as far as I know he is the only candidate who wants to end the wars. That tells me one thing: politicians nowadays are incredibly stupid, or they are all bought out.

He wants to end the Drug War, and the industrial/medicinal/pharmaceutical/recreational aspects of the Voldemort Plant will make a lot of people lose a lot of money.

He wants to restore liberty to America, and give the citizens back their freedoms that most people don't even know are being taken away. Ben Franklin once said "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.", but our government ignored the Founding Fathers wise words and shat on the Constitution.

But biggest of all, he throws up a middle finger to the Federal Reserve. Thomas Jefferson once said "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.", but our government let a banking institution take control of our money.

The very few wealthy elite that practically run this country will do everything in their power to try and stop him. They will use every trick, but the most profound one that will affect the people's opinions is the propaganda. The non-stop bombardment of anti-Ron Paul media stories will not stop until election day, and those who cannot see through the corruption will continue to be influenced by this garbage.

Media should simply be unbiased reporters telling us the news, but that's not at all how it is. They should give each candidate an equal amount of time to state their position on issues, and let the people decide for themselves who to vote for. But instead, there is an obvious bias, and it scares me to think that our society is actually turning into the 1984 world that George Orwell wrote about.

If the American people do not elect Ron Paul, then they deserve what will follow.
edit on 20-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

I agree entirely

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal

Originally posted by Carseller4

Absolutely, he deserves to be under the same scrutiny as any Candidate that runs for Office.

And? The US is really an odd country in that we show such little respect to people due to age. As if now that they are older they have nothing to contribute, when the opposite is actually true.

I can't say if he would have or would not have, but I would hope that he would have made an attempt to get him alive. Surely he has value for intelligence reasons. After all he is the great big mastermind terrorist so surely he knows something right?

Nice loaded question. Believing man made global warming is hoax and believing that we should care for our environment are two completely different things.

Do you ask these same questions of any other Candidate? Anyway... believing that the Abortion issue should left to the States instead of the Federal Government has nothing to do with his personal belief in the right to life. The question here should be, why would Women's Rights Groups be afraid of State Laws regarding the issue?

Actually he is not against gay marriage. Again, he believes it is a States Right issue and the Federal Government should not have a say in the matter.

Your last comment is just scary. Even if you think Ron Paul is a nut, it is not about Ron Paul. You would be happy letting media decide who should or should not listen to? Is it not the job of media to report what is happening and deciding what gets reported? If Ron Paul is a nut... show it. Let him be a nut and let him show himself as a nut. Let people see him for who he is or is not. Are people so stupid that we need the media to
protect us from so called nuts?

Haha you tell him I am sick of Carseller all he does is preach hate he just made an account on here to annoy people lol some people have no life lol

top topics

join