It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous about to release a script for a scientology movie

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Dear ATSers

We're about to release the script of the next Tom Cruise movie about scientology
The Rock of Ages

#ANONYMOUS #TOMCRUISE #SCIENTOLOGY CREW LIST DROP TO COME!

You can take a look on twitter.

Take your time to read carefuly all informations soon coming and see it by yourself

Crew list available on twitter

edit on 19-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
LOL, Tom Cruise is making a Scientology movie? Why the hell would I read the script, that will ruin the precious hilariousness of the movie.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

Cheers man! Should prove to be quite the comedy.

IRM

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
im tempted to release the crew list here on ATS but i know it gonna end.

So , instead, follow anonym4v on twitter

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
What's going to end? Go ahead and drop the list here. Many of us don't twitter.

Is this a real movie that's coming out or a spoof script by Anonymous? I know a bit about Scientology and have done my own fair share to expose their oppressive leadership for what it is. So I'm definitely interested in what you've got.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

its a real movie, Rock of ages, search on google
we have the full script now, we're releasing it actualy on twitter

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I was reading the synopsis for Rock of Ages... what exactly does this movie have to do with Scientology?

A small-town girl arrives in Hollywood at the height of the 1980s rock-music scene.

Are we attacking movies now just because Tom Cruise stars in them and because he happens to practice Scientology?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by gwydionblack

I looked it up and was wondering the same thing:

The first look at Tom Cruise as womanizing rocker Stacee Jaxx in Adam Shankman’s big-screen adaptation of the Tony-nominated Broadway musical Rock of Ages has hit the Web on Tom Cruise.com.

The ’80s are in full effect with a backlit, shirtless Cruise sporting long hair for the character, who, in the stage show, sings Bon Jovi’s “Wanted Dead or Alive” and is a part of other numbers including “I Wanna Know What Love Is.”
insidemovies.ew.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcb662cf36c2.jpg[/atsimg]

Whys so mysteriouses Anonymouses? Might be an epic fail for Cruise, then again he might pull it off. Pic is kind o' funny to me though.
edit on 19-8-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
What do you mean by "We"?

Are you a group of people? Friends? Do you know each other personally? How anonymous are you with each other?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousVan

As others have asked....what in the name of Sam Hill does this movie have to do with scientlogy? Besides sharing Tom Cruise?

Please tell me that the is something to this and not just attaching the Scientology tag to the flm just because of Cruise's involvment. If that is the case then how many more actors will be putting out 'Scientology'films in the next year?

I can see it now "Grease" 35th anniversary re-release and its Scientologist undertones.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Yeah, this was a popular and successful musical and it seems like the Scientology thing is being thrown in by Anon (or just this person) purely because Tom Cruise earned a role in the movie version of it.

Now if you went after this movie because that talentless POS Russell Brand was gonna be in the movie too I might understand....

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Dear ATSers

We're about to release the script of the next Tom Cruise movie about scientology
The Rock of Ages

#ANONYMOUS #TOMCRUISE #SCIENTOLOGY CREW LIST DROP TO COME!

You can take a look on twitter.

Take your time to read carefuly all informations soon coming and see it by yourself

Crew list available on twitter

edit on 19-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

So, tell me; you have stolen someone else's hard work and intellectual property and yet you 'jokers' condemn the government for stealing from it's people!? Do you know what hypocrite means?? Low down dirty stinking thieves.

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
This thread is an advertisement for a movie; shill's being paid by warner brothers.

top topics

join