It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Answer to the Question, to get the Key, to Open the Door?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
This may have been added on ATS before, but it is something that has always puzzled me since I was a child....

As human beings, as a life form, have we been set a task?

Have we been set some kind of puzzle?

Are we supposed to be trying to find the answer to some kind of riddle in order to transport us to another level or place, or something similar? Or to take us to another way of knowledge or understanding.............

Are we trying to find a key?

Do you believe that we could have been given a task which may have been kept from us by higher authorities? Are these so called higher authorities keeping it to themselves in order to find the answer, to try and use their findings for their own means? If so, then whatever the answer is that they need to find may only come to light if the information that they have is shared with everybody. The problem could be solved in no time at all if it was opened up globally.

It could only take a second for a few words, a sentence, or an equation, to trigger something off in somebody's mind for the answer to be instantaneous. Maybe the answer doesn't have to come from a professor or a scientist, or the most intelligent man on the planet.The answer could be found by a man in the middle of the Sahara desert, driving a bus, a homeless guy, it could even be you or me..................

Any thoughts on this, what do you think.............

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
the answer to everything is 42.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

42 in binary is 101010

101010 in Roman numerals is xxx

xxx is pythagorean numerology is 666

The answer to everythig is Jesus Christ not 42.

42 is what is wrong with the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I have always felt that we all have alot to learn from eachother. When someone is truly honest with themselves they are honest with others. Life expereinces are meant to be shared with others, there is a lesson to be learned for everyone. Certain events, in my opinion trigger emotions or reactions in us all. These things are intended to happen to keep you going on the right track and push you towards your next life lesson. Information is meant to be shared and observed. When the communication breaks down between living beings we set out on a solo path to obtain our answers. When we can start looking at eachother deeper then the physical self and know that there is an abundance of knowledge in each creature in the spiritual sense...when we SHARE this with eachother...then everything will make sense.....universal consciousness

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
the answer to everything is 42.

Yes, I should have added to my original thread not to forward answers that include the number 42, but I didn't, I forgot......but there you have it, the first response is 42. I will die a happy man now with the knowledge that you have shared with me.......hahaha.................

There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

There is another theory which states that this has already happened........

Douglas Adams

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The real answer is you already have the key.. You are just spending too much effort on asking wrong questions, to realise it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Dear davethebear,

Douglass Adams would say the answer is 42. I say the answer is define yourself, that is the purpose of life on this planet. Not a test, not a trial, just an opportunity to define ourselves with real risks and consequences, the real us. If there was no risk then we would never be able to prove ourselves to ourselves. It is all talk till the money is on the table as my dad used to say (except he did not say talk, he said something else that starts with a b)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The key to the door is to get out of life what you put in. Thats the key because if you do that then you fulfill your own needs and help those of others. 42 is a miss type its really 24. 24 hours in a day and 4 x 6 = 24. 4 6's is better than 3! Take each day as it comes not forgetting each door that opens and you pass through and those you leave behind!

Keys and doors are not obstacles but mere passages of experience and fulfillment!

Understanding and remembering where you are from, what you are and what you have become is key not the door!!!

An atheist of the finest and kindest order!!!
edit on 19-8-2011 by RoguePhilosopher because: syntax

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
The Key is 'Word is made flesh'.

How you learn to do that, is that you would need to know that, crystal power is real.

Live long and prosper.

new topics

top topics

join