It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time coincidences ex 11:11-10:10-0909...what is this

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The simplest explanation for the phenomena, is like the old game of whens the last time you saw a specific car... so many of them like numbers you'll not notice one specifically out of the entire mass until someone reminds you to look.

So the more people doing that numbers game it becomes a synchronize your watches game and well since everyone becomes aware at that time playing the game the events they share are going to appear as synchronicity instead of coincidentally.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
it pretty much always starts with 11:11 seeing my own experience and everyone elses, like dude said in the second post it is like a "wake up call", in my case it happened randomly one night where I was 'transferred' a bunch of information regarding numbers, how they fit into the universe, and what my part in this is. The next few years I sharpened my vision with it and now I'm at a point where I'm playing these numbers as hz frequencies, I understand the number to colour and other senses connection, and I'm working with it. I can tell you that 303 has to do with vision. I saw someone mention 222, some people say that's duality but in my personal experience it has to do with growth and building. I'll be working on something and discover a breakthrough that will help me in the future. I'll walk into the kitchen and it's 12:22 or 2:22 am. That's how it works. The point is to reflect upon what you were just thinking or doing or contemplating in that moment or right before that moment you saw the number. Maybe something big just happened, or opposite maybe you need to pay more attention to a little thing because that little thing can open a big path for you in the future. You'll notice patterns and be able to attribute the numbers to different things

I can talk about pretty much every number mentioned in this thread but I need to relax because I always type too much on these threads, just know we'll find the answer that will lead to something huge. People sharing their experiences and opinions is what will make that happen; there will be mindblowing similarities and that's where the answers will lay. Do your part whatever you feel that is

To the guy seeing 123 it sounds like you might be growing (2222) and moving in the right direction (up) (123) or (1234)

Tesla was said to have been beamed down a message from space translating as "1, 2, 3"

<< 1  2   >>

join