It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time coincidences ex 11:11-10:10-0909...what is this

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I was going to read everything before commenting but ... this is just TOO hilarious.

I woke up and it was 11:01AM.

Now that I'm reading this, for some reason, I have no idea why, I just checked the time (perhaps to see how much time I have before I need to leave) and it's 11:11AM.

I've also been having a lot of coincidences with other numbers as well.

On the way to work.... Song gets boring, go to change it... time played 2:22
Later that day. On the phone to setup a time to meet with someone.. Ok. The call lasted 2:22 (2 minutes 22 secs)
I get in the car to go to said appointment... 2:22PM. Insanity.

I've also seen 333 three times in a day, a bunch of 111's and lately i've seen 555 a few times this week.

It can be anywhere from clocks, songs, phones, something in a newspaper, a number on a piece of paper thats work related. Pretty funny that you bring this up right now.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LOLZebra

You are being programmed...by whom....I do not know! Follow your instincts and develop your intuition.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Let me know if you "pop" and discover that the whole world's a synchronicity, I've had a couple of experiences with that, and this 11:11 thing fits right into it.

I believe it's the spirit in you looking for reflections of itself, and in the 11:11, 2222, 333, 555 etc, there is imbedded the symbolism of wholeness and completion, but it's strange the impulse that causes us to see it in our environment, as if we have a third eye, not in the center of our brain, but all around our heads, which is always moving around in relative proximity, looking for a sign and for confirmation.

Serendipity - the faculty for discovering hidden treasure not sought after.

It can get a lot "worse" when you discover in music and language and advertising, the deeper hidden meaning, all of which points to a relationship with God, or to an aspect of the self as God - it can be frightening and confusing until you factor in the idea of a spirit of infinite intelligence which desires to co-habitate with our own innermost self, or God seeking to make his home with us.

Also, a psyche in tranformation is a synchronicity generator, so people who are going through deep changes, trauma, or "enlightenment", mid-life crisis, etc., they might be suddenly struck by a rash of synchronicities, but like i said, it's just the spirit looking for itself in a previously divided and dualistic life, seeking wholeness and completion, and it's both very very VERY smart, and very FAST or quick on the draw, so it knows before you do, and says "look" there I am and there and there, look at me I'm everywhere! For an individual, distinct and differentiated self (small I am), it's not easy to make room for this "great I am", and so some of us might experience an ego-detonation, contraction, inflation, or dissolution, because one mere TOUCH of the spirit of God and things will never be the same again, nor can we look at life or ourselves or others in the same way.

I heard a loud shout from the throne, saying, "Look, God's home is now among his people! He will live with them, and they will be his people. God himself will be with them.

~ Revelation 21:3

So imho, we are not being programmed by a higher intelligence. It's just the highest intelligence, as spirit, seeking to express itself through us and be recognized by us, as our true self. To the uninitiated however, it may seem to be an intelligence alien to the self, and in so far as we've been separated from it for years and years (since childhood), it does present itself as somewhat alien at first, and what all this is telling us, is that we need to undergo a re-integration, and if need be, allow our "selves" (ego self as who we think we are or thought we were) to fall apart, or to "pop", which although it can be messy business and isn't always pretty, it's always totally worthwhile in the end, provided we do not slip into solipsitic delusion, psychosis or schitzophrenia ie: manage to keep our wits about us and our sense of humor intact.

edit on 19-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: edit

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
In a nutshell, I firmly believe and have concluded, after much work and research, to reconcile and integrate my own experiences with this type of thing, that the phenomenon represents the emergence of God-consciousness, and the beginning of an awareness of the end of time, or the straddling of a time-based world of cause and effect, with a timeless, synchronistic domain, for which the repeated noticing of the time 11:11, is a prime symbol or a meaningful coincidence. I believe that it is God, as the spirit of infinite intelligence, trying very hard to get our attention, speaking to us in the language of synchronicity.

11:11,

NAM

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Double post deleted

edit on 19-8-2011 by NewAgeMan because: My first post was @ 4:20.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Forgive the multi-posts but I can't help it.

Imagine the collective unconsciousness now made conscious, shouting out, as if from a rarely heard echo-chamber, in a gleefull, yet somewhat desperate plea:

"ONE ONE ONE ONE" (4 representing wholeness),

"It's all one, there is no such thing as time, dummy, look and look again and you'll see. Get with the program, join the party, and enter the fray with your whole being, there is nothing to fear."

"So do not be afraid little ones, nor let your hearts be troubled, because it pleased the father to share his eternal kingdom with all his children!"

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The stories here are amazing. Very interesting reads...
This question may sound a bit crazy and stupid to some...but...I was wondering, if you are not noticing these things...does that mean something as well? To those that have experienced this, is it your personal belief EVERYONE will experience it?

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Dear 11:11 Friends,

You are in good company my friend--you and about 100 million other people around the world are seeing the 11:11 Time Prompt. Let me first say that this is nothing to fear and you should consider yourself blessed to be receiving the 11:11 wake-up call. It is not a "what is it," but a "who is it." The universe is highly ordered and teaming with diverse life both physical and spiritual in nature. Our planet is under divine supervision and things are changing rapidly on our world. You are being awakened by a group of resident planetary helpers of the lower angelic orders called "Midwayers." These semi-spiritual beings live just outside of our time-frame and are incredibly fast and intelligent. They were granted the right to use the 11:11 time prompt to awaken certain individuals on our world to let them know that there is a much bigger universe out there than what we have been led to believe by our societies, and our governments--men of science.

Our world is in a mess and going in the wrong direction as compared with most "normal" evolving worlds in the universe, and so we are being helped to change that by legions of celestial forces who are active on our world now in what is called, "The Correcting Time." They want us to live a more spiritual life and take responsibility for ourselves and our world. They want us to start thinking about serving the many instead of the wants and needs of the "me" and "I." The sudden increase in the phenomenon means they want you to look it up and find out who they are and "get on with it" so to speak. And so you looked it up and found me who can direct you to the truth of the source.

I know this is a lot to swallow, but I have been down the dead-end road of countless other theories and numerology which will take you nowhere. I have been awakened and I am now receiving messages from celestial teachers which has changed my life and blessed me beyond measure. You have a part to play in all this--you have a destiny and you are being given an "opportunity" to change your life and change the lives of others around you.

You said you were searching for truth in the universe, well, you asked, and they answered. There could be several reasons why you are being prompted:

1. You are genetically capable of receiving the time prompts. Not all people are able to respond to the Midwayer's thought direction because of their mindal and genetic make up.

2. You may have a special talent where you have influence with many people, like a writer, an artist, a film maker, a healer, social policy maker and such others that may be of use to the Midwayers and the planetary administration in this Correcting Time.

3. You have what is called, an Advanced Thought Adjuster. The Thought Adjuster, also known by other names like "Indwelling Spirit", "God Fragment," "The Higher Self," "The Oversoul," wants you to get involved and work with the Midwayers.

4. It is possible that you are unknowingly a part of what is known as the Mortal Corps of Destiny. These are individuals who have been pre-programmed or rehearsed and given special knowledge throughout their life through the super-conscious mind to "wake-up" and serve during a planetary emergency.

5. You may have lost a close loved one who has gone onto the mansion worlds and has requested that you be prompted.

Any or all of these reasons could be a factor in their selection process.

11:11

I understand that many will still reject the truth and want to try and piece together the puzzle with broken and missing pieces. That is your god given inalienable right, almost all of what I believe has been down to direct personal experience with intelligences of the positive and negative kind, disembodied and otherwise.

It's difficult for me to express, explain and share what I have experienced without getting the standard pre-programmed regurgitated response's of 'You have schizophrenia' 'you're delusional' 'Your ego's gone wild' and I do understand to a certain extent. I've always said that I wouldn't want anyone to believe what I believe as I would not believe me, I only believe what I do because things have been proven and shown to me. The poems are for those awakening and getting prompts, poems are no-doubt a great way to by-pass the dysfunctional linear minds and models of the old. Rejection is to be expected - poetry is a great medium to express because it can be easily dismissed by the indigenous population as having a creative mind and imagination, but the reality IS what IS and those with good discernment skills and an ability to read between the lines will and can see this.

I did not share what I have for stars and flags and ultimately my ego, As pointed out I was asked by several members to share and have already garnered some unwanted attention in the form of members messaging me and accusing me of being other forum members, but I've also had messages of thanks and encouragement for which I'm truly thankful for.

I will be sharing much more in the imminent future, all I asked is don't close the doors on yourself just because you haven't experienced things directly, in the end all will be revealed, for that I am certain. So I have no issues if you want to believe what you currently do, but..

"Refusal to believe until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd"

Peace, love and blessings to all

edit on 20-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Spelling and added some love...

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

oooh dear !! just reading down the whole thread here and got to this post reading the bit about pc clock and just as I read it I glanced down at my pc clock and yep you guessed it............ 11.11 am (uk time) on 20/08/2011 another creepy coincidence

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Your not alone, trust me. I started noticing it about 4 months ago. It started with 11:11, way too many occurrences of that same time when randomly looking at the time. Since then I've seen far too many 1:11's as well. Just the past couple of weeks I've been getting a bunch of 2:22, to the point I asked myself today (because it happened this afternoon) what is the significance, pattern or message of all this? This happens far to frequently to me to be chalked up to coincidence. I even brought this up to my son, at the risk of sounding nuts, and you know what - he's had the same thing happening to him too 11:11, 1:11 & 2:22 Any ideas, because it's starting to get almost annoying and a little creepy too.

It happened to me 2 more times in 2 days. 11:11. Once at before the noon time and again after I went to bed, I woke up and for some reason looked at the clock. 11:11. I guess we all will find out what it means. I mean, your clock and my clock are not set at the same time reasonably thinking. So why are we doing this.....over different places, off-set times.......I find this an interesting mind-game by the higher. I am noticing but what i am not quite sure. I pray it is for good..............

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by trilogy111

triology111,
this is what I mean... I think it is happening all over. Not just in the U.S. , but everywhere. I think I am gonna meditate on peace again......and love.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Dear 11:11 Friends,

You are in good company my friend--you and about 100 million other people around the world are seeing the 11:11 Time Prompt. Let me first say that this is nothing to fear and you should consider yourself blessed to be receiving the 11:11 wake-up call. It is not a "what is it," but a "who is it." The universe is highly ordered and teaming with diverse life both physical and spiritual in nature. Our planet is under divine supervision and things are changing rapidly on our world. You are being awakened by a group of resident planetary helpers of the lower angelic orders called "Midwayers." These semi-spiritual beings live just outside of our time-frame and are incredibly fast and intelligent. They were granted the right to use the 11:11 time prompt to awaken certain individuals on our world to let them know that there is a much bigger universe out there than what we have been led to believe by our societies, and our governments--men of science.

Our world is in a mess and going in the wrong direction as compared with most "normal" evolving worlds in the universe, and so we are being helped to change that by legions of celestial forces who are active on our world now in what is called, "The Correcting Time." They want us to live a more spiritual life and take responsibility for ourselves and our world. They want us to start thinking about serving the many instead of the wants and needs of the "me" and "I." The sudden increase in the phenomenon means they want you to look it up and find out who they are and "get on with it" so to speak. And so you looked it up and found me who can direct you to the truth of the source.

I know this is a lot to swallow, but I have been down the dead-end road of countless other theories and numerology which will take you nowhere. I have been awakened and I am now receiving messages from celestial teachers which has changed my life and blessed me beyond measure. You have a part to play in all this--you have a destiny and you are being given an "opportunity" to change your life and change the lives of others around you.

You said you were searching for truth in the universe, well, you asked, and they answered. There could be several reasons why you are being prompted:

1. You are genetically capable of receiving the time prompts. Not all people are able to respond to the Midwayer's thought direction because of their mindal and genetic make up.

2. You may have a special talent where you have influence with many people, like a writer, an artist, a film maker, a healer, social policy maker and such others that may be of use to the Midwayers and the planetary administration in this Correcting Time.

3. You have what is called, an Advanced Thought Adjuster. The Thought Adjuster, also known by other names like "Indwelling Spirit", "God Fragment," "The Higher Self," "The Oversoul," wants you to get involved and work with the Midwayers.

4. It is possible that you are unknowingly a part of what is known as the Mortal Corps of Destiny. These are individuals who have been pre-programmed or rehearsed and given special knowledge throughout their life through the super-conscious mind to "wake-up" and serve during a planetary emergency.

5. You may have lost a close loved one who has gone onto the mansion worlds and has requested that you be prompted.

Any or all of these reasons could be a factor in their selection process.

11:11

I understand that many will still reject the truth and want to try and piece together the puzzle with broken and missing pieces. That is your god given inalienable right, almost all of what I believe has been down to direct personal experience with intelligences of the positive and negative kind, disembodied and otherwise.

It's difficult for me to express, explain and share what I have experienced without getting the standard pre-programmed regurgitated response's of 'You have schizophrenia' 'you're delusional' 'Your ego's gone wild' and I do understand to a certain extent. I've always said that I wouldn't want anyone to believe what I believe as I would not believe me, I only believe what I do because things have been proven and shown to me. The poems are for those awakening and getting prompts, poems are no-doubt a great way to by-pass the dysfunctional linear minds and models of the old. Rejection is to be expected - poetry is a great medium to express because it can be easily dismissed by the indigenous population as having a creative mind and imagination, but the reality IS what IS and those with good discernment skills and an ability to read between the lines will and can see this.

I did not share what I have for stars and flags and ultimately my ego, As pointed out I was asked by several members to share and have already garnered some unwanted attention in the form of members messaging me and accusing me of being other forum members, but I've also had messages of thanks and encouragement for which I'm truly thankful for.

I will be sharing much more in the imminent future, all I asked is don't close the doors on yourself just because you haven't experienced things directly, in the end all will be revealed, for that I am certain. So I have no issues if you want to believe what you currently do, but..

"Refusal to believe until proof is given is a rational position; denial of all outside of our own limited experience is absurd"

Peace, love and blessings to all

edit on 20-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: Spelling and added some love...

thanks de1111codeit,
seems you have some insight. I am truly searching for what this is meaning. I do think we are on some journey and either by use thinking it or being manipulated by the times or some other reason.....
something is going on. I would like to know as much as is possible for me to handle ......I do want to help others.
peace and love

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55
The stories here are amazing. Very interesting reads...
This question may sound a bit crazy and stupid to some...but...I was wondering, if you are not noticing these things...does that mean something as well? To those that have experienced this, is it your personal belief EVERYONE will experience it?

I hope so. I mean I hope we all can experience the love and good that is in the world and universe. I think some people though......unfortunately can't experience it. Like Jesus said that some people are not "meant" too. I am not sure what that means....they aren't ready genetically, or mentally, or spiritually.....or what...but he knew that not many would hear him. The path is narrow to those that hear and the path is wide for those that don't. That is in reference in the bible not saying that is the right or only path. Just sayin that even highly evolved beings like Jesus knew not everyone would hear. But also better to be a dog under the table of God and get his scraps than be locked out totally........right? so with that.......I pray that humanity even in its ugliness can be corrected. Love and peace and tolerance......we are all Gods creations and want to be with our creator. I think this is true deep down.
Not to be ruled by it so much as to share with it and evolve.......that is my belief. There is a right and wrong way though.......evil does exist. Why I am not sure. Maybe to show us that good can exist..........for without balance their is polarity..........and things seem to balance themselves out. or that is my take. like 11:11, etc.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

another co-incidence? you will no doubt think I'm nuts here but not been online for hours, suddenly went to pc wondering outloud to friend if there had been a reply to my earlier post and just read your reply, went back to recent post list and noticed it said your post was only 4 minutes old, meaning as I said it the reply was possibly sent.
Been getting lots of these time related co-incidences of late.....interesting. Not too freaked because at least I'm not alone in noticing this

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A few years ago I started seeing 11:11 everywhere I went or looked but now that number is just part of a bigger sequence of numbers. I see 0404, 1010, 0808,1313, 1212, 1818, 2323. Pretty much whatever time of the day it is, I take a look at a clock or my watch (set to 24 hours time) and I see those numbers. For me, it happens about 10 times a day, I don't know what it means still but it is just a part of my life now. The only thing I can only do is accepted and live with it.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

Ok this is true enlightened one......also have you seen others are posting threads about this. I just responded to another OP who is having 11:11 occurrences. I had a 555 today........may this change happen peacefully and may we be brought forth in love with it. I am sure we are all going to be "scared"....unknown, but there is nothing I can see to do about it. Can't change it and I have lots of premonitions.....at least one a week now. peace to you and any further notices would be nice to hear about. I think myself and others are at least blessed by the knowing we are not alone.....i know it helps me at a simple level. :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
I hope so. I mean I hope we all can experience the love and good that is in the world and universe. I think some people though......unfortunately can't experience it. Like Jesus said that some people are not "meant" too. I am not sure what that means....they aren't ready genetically, or mentally, or spiritually.....or what...but he knew that not many would hear him. The path is narrow to those that hear and the path is wide for those that don't. That is in reference in the bible not saying that is the right or only path. Just sayin that even highly evolved beings like Jesus knew not everyone would hear. But also better to be a dog under the table of God and get his scraps than be locked out totally........right? so with that.......I pray that humanity even in its ugliness can be corrected. Love and peace and tolerance......we are all Gods creations and want to be with our creator. I think this is true deep down.
Not to be ruled by it so much as to share with it and evolve.......that is my belief. There is a right and wrong way though.......evil does exist. Why I am not sure. Maybe to show us that good can exist..........for without balance their is polarity..........and things seem to balance themselves out. or that is my take. like 11:11, etc.

I thank you for replying to me question and for the explanation!

Just another quick question...when one starts to see these numbers...is it often or rarely in the beginning and then seeing them comes more frequently?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

well. for me it came slowly at first and seems to be happening more frequently. That is what made me post this thread...to see if anyone else is having this. It has slowed down today....none so far. This past week...about 4-6 times i noticed it. Some of it has to do with my fatigue I think too. I have been tired and not resting well the past couple of days. When I rest well i see the numbers more. That is my experience. I am sure others have different experiences.
I would suggest make notes. Mine are usually when i wake up(3333, 1111, 1212) or I will be doing something......and I look at the clock for no reason......I don't wear a watch by the way....and bam....1010 or 0909 or 444. i know know why this is.....my most common numbers have been 11;11, 1010, 12:12, 555, 333. I dont know why this is either. the 11:11 is way more common for me. I go to bed around 2130(930-civilian) and I will wake up and be very alert and i look at the clock..11:11. I can be going to lunch......no watch. I look down at my cell phone....11:11. who knows why.......................hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thanks for this, I have done a lot of reading and research too and its always interesting to read new material. Funilliy enough they all allude to the same things

a reply to: de1111codEiT

posted on Oct, 31 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Just remember something. We invented time, so if you think about it , you may very well be inventing this..

Time is ultimately for the making of money or gain of some sort.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join