It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

time coincidences ex 11:11-10:10-0909...what is this

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Hi i know I will get shot down and did not know exactly where to post this so I put it here. First,
I have been having a lot and I mean more than 6-8 times a day over the last month times where I
look at the clock and the times are:
11:11 or 10:10 or 0303,,,,,,,,,,,,, I know this is weird. It has been happening more and more and i tried to ignore it but the frequency has me curious. My question to the board is,
1. Is anyone else having these times and coincidences......?
2. Are there any special times involved....mine seems to be 11:11 ( I am not kidding and it is spooky) because I don't really believe in this stuff....but.....now am reconsidering it..
3. Please share some of your experiences........
Thanks everyone. You can shoot me down now....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Yes..many will come on here and say 11:11 is the one an only ultimate sign....It is not the only sign. There are many. 11:11 is well known and well publicized....usually that is a red flag. However, I feel that it is the "portal" to the awakening..it is the notice or "heads up" to pay attention to the other numbers to follow. From there, there are other numbers to pay attention to. They are supposedly sent via your spirit guides...to well guide you. Anyway, I don't know all the numbers and meanings and I have to look them up all the time...but when I consecutively see the same numbers..for a while it was 444 then it was 777 and so on...those are messages.

Here is just one site for some info: (disclaimer...take it for what it is worth)

www.spiritual-path.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I am hearing this for the first time. interesting and I will check it out. I am no psychic or special person. I was starting to get bothered by it actually. If you had this experience what did you use it for or did it help in any way. Once you start seeing it you get "paranoid" i guess that is the word. At least you awaken to that there is some kind of coincidence going on........serendipity. thanks for you reply it does help to know you are not alone in this....and maybe not cracking up. :-)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
oh yes and I am keeping a log of it now too. it is so frequent I put a note pad in my pocket to write time place and what I was doing.......to try to figure it out.'

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by speaknoevil07

I'd like to add a thought on this, if I may. My Father passed about a year and a half ago. It was rather sudden (about 10 days in the Hospital from going in to his passing away) and so it was traumatic. For 9 months following that, I woke within 15 minutes of 4am. I didn't know why then and I've accepted that I never will fully understand it. It didn't matter how late I went to bed or what state of mind I was in (including more than one evening with more alcohol in my system than blood to carry it....bad days for awhile). Wake-up still came without any outside help at the same time every day.

The reason I share this is that I questioned the whole idea of an accurate 'body clock' as some claim to have. I mean a real body clock to wake to and rely on, not just a sense of what general time it is. That whole experience left me with no doubts that such a thing exists. I can't use mine in any deliberate way, but it sure was set for awhile there and nothing I consciously did could change it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
227(?),911(warning?) n 1230(bday?) an extraordinary number of times over the last 5 years. More frequently over the last several months.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
i've been seeing 222 since i was a kid.
my pop has a lifetime of experience with the number as well.
i see it everywhere, all the time.
i always figured that i subconsciously had a relationship with that number because my pop would talk about it
so my brain was looking for it. who knows.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillbilly123069

thanks hillbilly.....yes I understand. I dont understand what it means however....I do think there is something going on......maybe unconscious or something bigger.....who knows but it is very weird and noticeable. I was wondering how many ats er's are maybe having it too...I do think we here are more sensitive and inquisitive than most and look at things objectively. That is my hope with this thread. To get some feedback and some idea if there are others....
thanks.
:-) p.s. rest well........

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Yes...it means that the world YOU live in...is having cracks in the walls or the code...if you live in the Matrix. You are starting to notice things outside of your comfort (ego) zone. That is good and a good indication that you will start to move forward with the awakening process. However, I must tell you that with awakening comes the pain of stripping the "ego" down to nothing. I know...been there...got the T-shirt!

If you are at the beginning...it will be highly accelerated for you...as in the "speed reading" course. I usually don't ramble on...but will answer guestions if you have any more.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I know what happened to you. First, sorry for your loss.

That was not the reason you were wakening.

I am going to preface by saying that I have experienced a lot of changes and I can only relate my experience, however I have also researched alot in various areas...

Apparently and scientifically, (this is too long to go into...so just a little). We are energy...our bodies are energy the universe is energy...there are forces affecting us that are energy. Well energy, vibration, harmonics...etc. I don't know this for fact, but either cosmic energies have increased or the earth's vibration or both...but bottom line is YOUR body is being affected by it. There may be higher entities at play too...that is your call to believe or not. This is the tip of the iceberg though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I know what happened to you. First, sorry for your loss.

Apparently and scientifically, (this is too long to go into...so just a little). We are energy...our bodies are energy the universe is energy...there are forces affecting us that are energy. Well energy, vibration, harmonics...etc. I don't know this for fact, but either cosmic energies have increased or the earth's vibration or both...but bottom line is YOUR body is being affected by it. There may be higher entities at play too...that is your call to believe or not. This is the tip of the iceberg though.

Thank You. Given the circumstances for that period, I'd never really put a lot of time into analyzing it. I'm a deeply spiritual person and what your suggesting makes sense. I dropped into this thread to offer some thoughts and come away with an insight that may really help me understand that. I appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

You know it's funny, I never thought I'd add to what I though was madness in here but it has happened to me for the last month & half . I keep seing 11:11 too, as well as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:55, 2:44, 9:11 etc..I just saw 00:33 on my computer clock while checking this thread out and 11:11 again earlier

Mind-programming?

edit on 18-8-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Do you remember pager codes? Numbers that you could identify someone by when recieving pages. My best friends pager code was 242. Ever since he died several years back I have been seeing 242 everywhere. Mostly I see it on clocks 2:42. It's really strange and everytime I see It, I just say "hey Dan, what's up".

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Your not alone, trust me. I started noticing it about 4 months ago. It started with 11:11, way too many occurrences of that same time when randomly looking at the time. Since then I've seen far too many 1:11's as well. Just the past couple of weeks I've been getting a bunch of 2:22, to the point I asked myself today (because it happened this afternoon) what is the significance, pattern or message of all this? This happens far to frequently to me to be chalked up to coincidence. I even brought this up to my son, at the risk of sounding nuts, and you know what - he's had the same thing happening to him too 11:11, 1:11 & 2:22 Any ideas, because it's starting to get almost annoying and a little creepy too.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think there's been a number of threads regarding 1x4 and the lot. If you google it you'll find the common belief is that its angels or spirit guides, I believe it. Told a
friend of mine about it once and she said, "So? It will happen every hour. Dont look at the time so much." Guess she didnt grasp the concept too well and I couldnt care to elaborate.
I doubt its just coincidence. Not to literaly thousands of people. We, our spiritual selves, are being held back by this crazy cultere we find ourselves in. A culture promoted by the msm, artists and actors et cetera. You all know what Im talking about. Perhaps these 'signs' are an element of a spiritual awarenes that we should have already been part of...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by speaknoevil07
1. Is anyone else having these times and coincidences......?

They are NOT coincidences, many ARE being prompted.

2. Are there any special times involved....mine seems to be 11:11 ( I am not kidding and it is spooky) because I don't really believe in this stuff....but.....now am reconsidering it..

Believe it, don't fight it, open your heart and mind my friend...

3. Please share some of your experiences...

This will help all that have experienced and been prompted...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

11:11

With love

edit on 19-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: 11:11

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I see the sequence 123 a lot. I use to see 911 all the time or 1110, but not so much ever since I started seeing 123 everywhere (Which started a little over a month ago). I see 123 when I look at the time the most. 1:23, 10:23, 11:23, 12:23. I see it on license plates and often my text messages lately consists of exactly 123 characters without my trying! And look, a lot of you have been seeing 222 and my screename has 2222 in it. I know it's an extra 2, but still kinda funny.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Beautiful...thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Beautiful...thanks for sharing.

Thank you.

After I posted I had some jobs to do...

My first appointment was a No 11 at 11Pm. I pulled into the twin parking spaces which read 11 11... After doing my thing my customer proceeded to tell me about the loss of her husband, my my attention was then drawn through to the kitchen, time on the cooker?...... 11:11 ...

At my next appointment, after finishing the customer abrubtly announouced 'You are a good man', you must be, the bible man just visited...

On my way home I decided to pull over and thank the midwayers and my guides for helping me stick to my path... After my little thought/prayer I looked across... No on the house 22 22.

These are my 'experiences' just from this morning, (I took photo's) I've had thousands and some you will not believe, I'm going to be hanging around ATS and will eventually share all.. (some of ET nature, they're here) and make aware to those with ears to hear that there are snakes in the grass...

I hope this helps OP and you don't mind me sharing

With Love

edit on 19-8-2011 by de1111codEiT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exv8densez

You know it's funny, I never thought I'd add to what I though was madness in here but it has happened to me for the last month & half . I keep seing 11:11 too, as well as 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 1:55, 2:44, 9:11 etc..I just saw 00:33 on my computer clock while checking this thread out and 11:11 again earlier

Mind-programming?

edit on 18-8-2011 by Exv8densez because: (no reason given)

I'll add to this too. The past month or two, I've seen so many 303, 404, 909, 1111, on my phone, it was starting to weird me out. I try to tell myself I'm just overthinking things but it KEEPS happening. And now I'm seeing it other places, like the class number of my first period class: 303. 'Tis weird, for sure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join