It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Joins NASA and Govt For The Big Event Soon To Be Announced To The World!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Find this interesting video-interview, strange for Vatican interest ..

We living in very interesting time ..

edit on 18-8-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by Asktheanimals because: Changed title from all caps

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Quick! Brainwash those Aliens!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Isn't this old news from 2009?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
wasnt that last year? oO

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
yeah this happened last year. so much for that big announcement. dont get me wrong im a believer but this is nothing.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Your headline said: VATICAN JOINS NASA AND GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD!

Where in this video or in your links did you get this? The video I watch touched nothing on any announcement. Is this just your opinion?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
These days it's Martha Macallum and not Megyn Kelly.
She replace her in Februrary 2010. Just how soon is soon?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It is an old video but still good to remind people how things have changed and are continuing to change as far as views on ET.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Lol @ the threads out there that thinks Aliens are Demons.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The father seems more like a well paid news reporter for TMZ. Sensationalize much?

On the subject they (fox) basically skirted over, why is the vatican holding a conference on aliens with nasa and friends? I honestly don't think the vatican is all that modern in their thinking these days with Pope Benedict at the head, I think he very conservative and believes in going back to the old fundamentals of Catholicism. I wouldn't think modern science, in relation to aliens, would a priority.

So, guess there's some aliens coming our way.

ETA: well obviously this is old, but comments still stand.
edit on 18-8-2011 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

I think they wee concerned about alien life because of the impact it would have on the populations faith.

How would the Vatican continue to maintain their coffers with trillions of dollars if people turned on their faith?

I am willing to bet that is one of their main concerns.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It would be funny if a UFO landed in front of the Vatican and requested to meet the pope, the pope comes out and greets them and asks them have you accepted Jesus as your lord and savior? And the alien reply's Allah and Mohammed just said for us to stop by and say hello btw could you point us to Mekkah?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I remember this "Revelation" (excuse the pun) from last year...This is old news.

I think it would help, if you actually watched the video you linked, before making a title such as this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalke07

Father Jonathan Morris is a freak in this interview.

He's like Mr. Rodgers on steroids, man.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Dalke07

Father Jonathan Morris is a freak in this interview.

He's like Mr. Rodgers on steroids, man.

Its all that pent up energy, if you know what I mean...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
RE : Hazychestnuts

Lol @ the threads out there that thinks Aliens are Demons.

How do u know there not?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Your headline said: VATICAN JOINS NASA AND GOVT FOR THE BIG EVENT SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED TO THE WORLD!

Where in this video or in your links did you get this? The video I watch touched nothing on any announcement. Is this just your opinion?

There is NO CHANCE that any Government or Religious Leader of any kind....will release some form of proof or declaration of existance of E.T. This idea is but foley and the U.S. Agency that deals with anything and all that is E.T. would quickly use their MASSIVE influence to stiffle or snuff out at the source any action of the kind.

I laugh every time I see a headline or post declaring such disclosure will occur. For those who are unaware....this U.S. Agency....that MANY nations defer to....since to do so will bring large quantities of money to bear to REWARD those in power in other countries....to inform this U.S. Agency about the WHERE...WHEN...HOW and WHY'S of any possible E.T. event.

Plus the fact since the display of power that was shown by certain groups or races of Aliens....that being massive in number of craft and in duration of fly-bys of the U.S. capitol back in the 50's and 60's.....made it an imparative for treaty and procedural Alien Craft activities...to be confined to only over ocean or predominantly at night or in low population areas. Still not every sect has signed on to this.

So nothing will be released anytime soon. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah...

www.physorg.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I've always thought this vid featuring the late Father Balducci is VERY interesting. The Catholic church, then, doesn't think they are demons...but then again; maybe the Vatican and these "beings somewhere between Angels and men" are in cahoots.

Anyhow, listen to Balducci speak freely and with the blessing of the Vatican it would seem. He alludes they are ET in one sense and on the other hand describes them as something significantly different.

Has the "smoke of Satan," if such exists, infiltrated the Church as Fr Malachi Martin and others have asseverated? Fascinating, I think, no matter our individual and varied beliefs.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by EvanB

Yeah...

www.physorg.com...

The Vatican has been refering to the possibilities of Life or even Intelligent Life on other Worlds for some time now. I believe it is a preperatory program to slowly guide the religious populous to accept this idea on the possibility of contact or some form of information proof of their existance.

The Vatican did the same thing as it slowly....by means of statements by the Vatican Science Team....to prepare the faithful for the eventual statement ...by Pope John Paul II...that Evolution was a REALITY and that this fact did not come in conflict with ones belief in GOD.

So even though the Vatican has made statements about the possible existance of E.T.....it will be a much longer road and passage of time before any real proof or declaration of E.T.'s existance to occur.
Split Infinity

top topics

<<   2 >>

join