It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD

page: 1
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I imagine that this have been posted before, however, I could not find it via the search.

So here goes



If you ignore the fact, that he seems to be making money from selling dvd's about it, what he says, and explains, really makes sense.

If, of course, the 'science' behind it checks out. Can anyone here confirm, or debunk his claims? Not his many assumptions, but the claims he uses as reason for his theories?




posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Im quite sure i saw this already, also he said Im sure Aug 17th there will be a massive EQ, i dont see it...



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Strong claims to say there will be 12-15 magnitude earthquakes!
Is that even possible?

If so I hope he is wrong D=



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
He said August 17th
Oh my isn't today August 18th???? Funny I feel fine. No shaking, burns or radiation.LOL



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker
 


Again, his assumptions aren't really that interesting, it's the sense of his dot connecting. Try and see it. The august 17th earthquake seems to be the focus of the people who try and discredit him. I am more interested in the apparent circumstantial evidence.

Such as the, according to him, fact, that NASA has put a lot of resources into infrared telescopes, and converted the Hubble telescope to infrared.

Anyway, there are a great number of things that tie together nicely, if they are true. I don't think I have to point out each thing, if you know a little about this, you should be able to filter out all his wild claims and predictions.

I just want to know, are the parts that aren't wild assumptions and predictions, true.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor
 





Can anyone here confirm, or debunk his claims?



Well it's been debunked 100 times over...



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Yeah....

The whole "Rapture May 21st" date "made sense" to millions of people and did it happen....?

Nope....

edit on 18-8-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by modeselektor
 





Can anyone here confirm, or debunk his claims?



Well it's been debunked 100 times over...


Can you post a link?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Personally, I like the talking him talking about the universe, any view other than
what would be considered the status quo is what I like to hear =D so whether
he is wrong about the disasters in september...meh...


And is that a statue of a naked lady to his left O.o



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSwag
Yeah....

The whole "Rapture May 21st" date "made sense" to millions of people and did it happen....?

Nope....

edit on 18-8-2011 by iSwag because: (no reason given)


That made no sense at all. It was an arbitrary calculation based on theories.

The stuff he speaks of, like the neutrons of our body, resembling our solar system, and so forth.

Would someone who knows a little about atoms, astrology and such, please watch this, ignore the doom and predictions, and just state whether or not he is making stuff up, or if what he says about these aspects of it, are actually true?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohioriver
He said August 17th
Oh my isn't today August 18th???? Funny I feel fine. No shaking, burns or radiation.LOL


Earthquakes cause radiation burns?

Thats a new one.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor
 


Post a link to what? search the threads here on ATS it gets debunked every time someone posts a new thread....how about you post a link proving this whole thing is real?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754
Personally, I like the talking him talking about the universe, any view other than
what would be considered the status quo is what I like to hear =D so whether
he is wrong about the disasters in september...meh...


And is that a statue of a naked lady to his left O.o


I feel the same way, and I find that he has some valid and interesting points. I just don't know if the 'science parts' of his lecture are true or not!?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorTom4754

Is that even possible?



No. 10 is the max.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor
 


Another time line come and gone. Where are these people coming from? What is worse is how many people take them serious. What can you expect its the same people that believe the politicians and the MSM. Another day in paradise.



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Am I the only one to be a bit distracted by the statue


Anyways, show us proof that gravity ISN'T caused by "compression" rather than "pulling".
My fave part...gravity



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by modeselektor
 


Post a link to what? search the threads here on ATS it gets debunked every time someone posts a new thread....how about you post a link proving this whole thing is real?


You inferred that this video has been debunked. He states things I never heard connected before. And it really makes sense, so if what he is saying, say, about the components of our body, and the solar system, are lies, I would like to know. If you have nothing to contribute with, why do you comment?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor
 


He's talking out of his ass, and is saying this comet aligns with planets which causes earthquakes, but it has been said from the mouth of Elenin himself that this comet is not able to do that..so I guess it's up to who you believe, some random youtube video or the discoverer of the comet?



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by modeselektor
 


No I meant the silly idea that a comet can cause earthquakes when it aligns with planets......



posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by modeselektor
 


Another time line come and gone. Where are these people coming from? What is worse is how many people take them serious. What can you expect its the same people that believe the politicians and the MSM. Another day in paradise.


Please, no more comments about the predictions or the doom, that is not what I made this thread for. It's irrelevant for now.
edit on 18-8-2011 by modeselektor because: changed threat to thread




new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3 >>

log in

join