It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four UFOs Hover Over Residential Neighborhood in Commerce, Colorado

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

Published: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 17:19 CDT Tracey Parece, the Examiner The four UFOs that hovered over a residential neighborhood in Commerce City, Colorado on August 12, 2011 were recorded on video by a family who witnessed the unidentified flying objects through the window of their home. The objects appeared in the blue sky on a sunny day without explanation. All four objects had the appearance of perfectly round or spherical orbs. They glowed brightly against the sky, and each one closely resembled a full moon. Of course, the UFOs were obviously not four full moons hanging in the sky, but something mysterious that remains unidentified.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a1487729385c.jpg[/atsimg]

What the heck are all these similar orbs in the sky? They are very much like the ones just filmed in Korea but these are seen during the day time.
edit on 18-8-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Just going by the picture they look like planes ,

Yeah looks like planes stacking to land .
edit on 18-8-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Nevermind, the vid works now.

I'm not sure what to think about the photo. I would have to see a bigger image.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: video error

Video is interesting, is there an airport in the area because as gortex said, they could be planes coming into land.

If there is no airport then they are possibly UFO's.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

dude......... are you paid to watch forums and make the first comment to dismiss anything that comes up under the UFO category?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Sorry, but this has been posted before. I'll refer you to this thread:

UFO's over Commerce City, Colorado ( as titled)

link   
Why does the video alwways have to stop so early on all these videos? To me, that is one of the most glaring issues with these videos is how they just stop filming. Wouldn't you get as much footage as you can? Or, just to randomly decide to stop filming in the middle of this awe-inspiring event?

link   
reply to post by Gwampo

No , just bored and got nothing better to do .
But that doesn't change the fact that they are planes coming in to land

Thanks Droogie ...I rest my case

edit on 18-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Cool video,
Would be cool to see if someone else got this on 'tape' aswell. I Disagree with the 'they look like planes' reply, because in the video you don't see them flickering as planes do, and most important, then don't move like planes.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

OK I searched four ufos Colorado and it did not come up. mods please close .

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Sorry, weird double post. Please delete.
edit on 8/18/2011 by ChachiArcola because: Double Post

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

thats when the conspiracy theory observers go out on foot and share a lil with us before they MIB it/them whatevers. Like here give this lil spoon to the ATSrs lol see what they think about it as they lol to the nearest underground containment...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I think they are planes going to DIA. I've seen it a thousand times. I remember sitting out at Lon Hagler in Loveland and looking east. The planes coming in looked JUST LIKE this, and you would swear they were UFO's.

I've seen this as well driving down Hwy 36 from Boulder to Denver. Depending on the amount of traffic, time of day, etc., the planes coming in can look just like this.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Swamp gas.

It's totally obvious to most experienced government UFO investigators, I'm sure.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Why does the video alwways have to stop so early on all these videos? To me, that is one of the most glaring issues with these videos is how they just stop filming. Wouldn't you get as much footage as you can? Or, just to randomly decide to stop filming in the middle of this awe-inspiring event?

This always makes me suspect foul play - you wouldn't stop - you just wouldn't - unless your battery ran out or something equally catastrophic!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Commercial airliners lining up for landing.

Is that in the general direction of DIA?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

He defends them too. Gortex is all good.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickPsychh
Cool video,
Would be cool to see if someone else got this on 'tape' aswell. I Disagree with the 'they look like planes' reply, because in the video you don't see them flickering as planes do, and most important, then don't move like planes.

It's strange because I think they exactly move like planes before landing. They look exactly like that. I've seen them many times from the rooftop.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I think they are planes going to DIA. I've seen it a thousand times. I remember sitting out at Lon Hagler in Loveland and looking east. The planes coming in looked JUST LIKE this, and you would swear they were UFO's.

I've seen this as well driving down Hwy 36 from Boulder to Denver. Depending on the amount of traffic, time of day, etc., the planes coming in can look just like this.

You are probably right. We could rule that out if they were looking in a north or east direction, but of course no one bothers to report these little details.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join