It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Perry Will Be The Republican Nominee. I'm So Worried

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

My apologies to the OP and to your foot. I just could not let that go.

As far as Perry goes, I do not get it. The media seems pretty fascinated with him at the moment but neither party really seems interested in him one way or the other. Democrats think he is a braindead flash in the pan and Republicans think he is a braindead turncoat. People from Texas have done a fine job on ATS of expressing rather negative opinions of the man and yet, the media is pumping him up. Even MSNBC seems to have a little thing for him. Maybe your dream has some value, maybe not. I think the media wants him to be big but real people do not seem interested in him nearly as much.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

I agree. I have had premonitions before. I had one when I was twelve about the Space Challenger that exploded. I was in the kitchen making toast and my mom was in the living room watching the News. When I pushed the button down on the toaster , I immediately saw clouds that looked like Cheetos flash in my mind. I said to my Mom, "Hey wouldn't it be weird if it ......" She cut me off with a loud scream. I was gonna say "blew up". I ran in the living room and that's when I saw it. Then a few minuets later, I saw the puffy white clouds that I saw in the kitchen and started crying.

So yes, I have had premonitions and I have had dreams that come true as well.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Kitilani

I know. That's why the dream keeps nagging at me. I had it before he announced and before all the fan fare he's getting. The more attention he gets , the more I remember that dream.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

My apologies to the OP and to your foot. I just could not let that go.

As far as Perry goes, I do not get it. The media seems pretty fascinated with him at the moment but neither party really seems interested in him one way or the other. Democrats think he is a braindead flash in the pan and Republicans think he is a braindead turncoat. People from Texas have done a fine job on ATS of expressing rather negative opinions of the man and yet, the media is pumping him up. Even MSNBC seems to have a little thing for him. Maybe your dream has some value, maybe not. I think the media wants him to be big but real people do not seem interested in him nearly as much.

It seems to me like he has been privately ointmented.... I mean anointed... (I don't care if it wasn't THAT good)

I have noticed the manner of attention Perry is getting; his* persona, lingo, look and swagger "has a proven track record of success". If Perry is the guy, six months from now people will forget their personal opinions of the man,
those opinions will replaced with the proper notions needed to achieve a Perry installation. He has the basics,
*P,L,L,S, all that matters to the GOP.

I am waiting for a dream of him winning, standing there on the Podium with a shotgun, unzipping his chest and
having W jump out of Perry, screaming like Howard Dean, fist bumping the groupies in the front row!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

That frightens me. Maybe it was my mind telling me he's a religious extremist and gave me a visualization of what I think a religious extremist looks like ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
There is no one running right now that could be worse than Obama.

Even the kook, Ron Paul, would be better.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about.
edit on 18-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 seconds

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

That frightens me. Maybe it was my mind telling me he's a religious extremist and gave me a visualization of what I think a religious extremist looks like ?

Ya. I have family there and I get to here about his theocratic tendencies... The sad fact is, eventually America is
going to pick a Theocrat. We may get extra lucky and pick a totalitarian theocrat who is also pretty dumb...

Hope you're wrong
edit on 18-8-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
There is no one running right now that could be worse than Obama.

Even the kook, Ron Paul, would be better.

There is absolutely nothing to worry about.

Keep telling yourself that

I hope you don't vote...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Then your intuition needs a dose of medicine to improve its performance!

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
My friend and I were talking about Perry and he emailed me this:

Every single GOP candidate is going to be targeted and had more mud slung at them in 1 year than has ever or will ever be slung. The point is take the President to task on every single thing he has failed this country on. El Presidente whinges and moans about the mess he inherited. He doesn't understand that he can't just talk about crap and it happens. The GOP candidate will have to say "here's the list of what you did not do to help this country, If we were in a hole to begin with, you picked up the shovel and kept digging. I'm here to fix that."
American's love a winner and will NOT Tolerate a loser.

BHO embodies the word loser, he blames the ref, he blames the other team, he blames nature (Japan Earthquake) he blames everyone. Except himself, he has done nothing wrong... in his mind...

BHO - Loser
Rick Perry - Winner.

I'm not going to go as far and say landslide, but Perry v BHO, I'll take the man from Texas all day, everyday.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The third guy sounds way too much like the Antichrist if you're a christian. To me it just means that One World government will be Perry's curse on the world, and we know from Nostradamus that leader for the one world government will be from the Arab nation. I don't think it will be armegeddon, but we sure as hell will be begging for armegeddon to come once this Dbags done with us.
Welcome to the third world, hope you have guns and knives, arrows and bows, and get the BLEEP out of the cities, especially if you live near "Welfare Queensville". Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hey, OP why not check the Bible code for Rick Perry's name it couldn't hurt. I am not a christian myself but I beleive the code and I believe nostradamus' predictions.
edit on 20-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

edit on 20-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Rich Perry can't beat Obama in a general election because all of his dirt will be dug out, Ron Paul is the only one that can and will beat Obama in a general election because you can't refute truth.

Anyways, if Rick Perry gets the GOP nod, America doesn't deserve Ron Paul.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join