It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Several dead in series of terrorist attacks in southern Israel

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by Atzil321
No doubt a massive disprortionate response will be launched against the long suffering
palestinians in gaza...

Just feel lucky they don't use some of the 300 nukes that they have at their disposal. If Israel is so bad and don't care about the people of Gaza why don't they just NUKE it?

Because Gaza is right next door to them. Ever hear of fallout? wind blows it your way youre just as dead as whoever you dropped the bomb on duh. Israel is only about 290 miles long and 85 miles wide, do you really think they want to drop a nuke on themselves? Not very smart.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Zionism is about fulfilling prophecy for the purpose of forcing God's hand to begin the End Time, and it is through Zionism that the Temple Mount will be rebuilt. The Book Of Revelations (also known as the Book of Daniel) clearly talks about this. Everything that is happening in the world right now has been wirtten about in Revelations. The world economy in the tank, the 10 nations in the middle east that are in social upheavel and civil war etc. Its all there. If the palestinians gain statehood Gaza in effect will be its own minicountry and the Zionists cannot let that happen or they will be unable to retake the temple mount and rebuild the temple. The Beast already walks this earth and it will be proved when the Temple is rebuilt. This has all been foretold long ago.

I'm not saying i support Zionism, but nevertheless it is here and what was foretold is coming to pass as we live and breathe.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
If you are saying all Jews in Israel are Zionist you are wrong. Traditional Jews oppose Zionism.

I was not saying that and I was even stating that when people want to claim they are not anti-Jews but anti-Zionism they express support to those kind of sects, like you have shown, that clearly reside on downright hatred towards Israel's Jewish entity. These sects are often a part of Neturei Karta that hold the ideology that no Jewish person is allowed to walk on Land of Israel until the coming of "Messiah". Feel free to read about them everywhere. Not exactly the most sane people you would want to side with.

Zionism is just a extremist right wing political movement.

No, it isn't.
"the common denominator among all Zionists is the claim to Eretz Israel as the national homeland of the Jews and as the legitimate focus for the Jewish national self-determination".

As I said. Nowdays an Israeli Zionist is a Jewish Israeli citizen that wishes to live in Israel while raising his family there. There are lots of rich 'Zionist' tourists from abroad that buy houses here and come here in the holidays to vacant. Are they extreme right wing political groupers? Heh..

I'm not surprised people here are uneducated to simple facts but this is limit stretching.
What I am surprised is that nobody has yet to mention the made up "Protocols of Elders of Zion".. I guess there is an improvement after all.
edit on 20-8-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
On another news, and ON TOPIC for a change, more rockets hit Be'er sheba and Ofakim in Israel. One dead.

Feel free to run your false flag meters once again.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Some stupid Egyptians firing fireworks at the Israeli embassy in Cairo.

I am Egyptian, and I am pissed.
edit on 21-8-2011 by TheAlmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Apparently, Egyptians have no regard to the peace treaty, they want to rush a war with Israel to fulfill some stupid religious goal, and almost completely unaware of the obvious inferiority of their armed forces compared to its Israeli counterpart. Being an Egyptian, I can imagine how those people are thinking. It's like, yea we know Israel has a great army, but, we have a great army too. Besides, God is on our side. Which makes me wonder what that so called God was doing during the 1967 war.

Egyptians are so proud of their tremendous numbers, which to be honest are huge, but they're unaware that the Israeli tactics are very conservative when it comes to 1 soldier life which is also very obvious in all the wars they were involved in. In the latest Lebanon war, you hear lebanese casualities by the hundreds, and Israeli's by the tens. It's almost as if 1 Israeli soldier equals 200 other soldiers.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAlmo
Apparently, Egyptians have no regard no the peace treaty, they want to rush a war with Israel to fulfill some stupid religious goal, and almost completely unaware of the obvious inferiority of their armed forces compared to its Israeli counterpart. Being an Egyptian, I can imagine how those people are thinking. It's like, yea we know Israel has a great army, but, we have a great army too. Besides, God is on our side. Which makes me wonder what that so called God was doing during the 1967 war.

Egyptians are so proud of their tremendous numbers, which to be honest are huge, but they're unaware that the Israeli tactics are very conservative when it comes to 1 soldier life which is also very obvious in all the wars they were involved in. In the latest Lebanon war, you hear lebanese casualities by the hundreds, and Israeli's by the tens. It's almost as if 1 Israeli soldier equals 200 other.

Probably been said loads of times before but surely the muppets in Gaza can see that if they stop firing the rockets into Israel, then they wouldn't get hit back?

What is so difficult about this?

My 5 year old daughter even said this when we were watching the news the last time Israel got pi**ed off with them.

If you kept winding up and poking the school bully, one day he will smack you one, durh!!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

shhhhhhhhhh that is a secret!

they are not the chinese of the 1950's and the charges in ww1.

no more human waves in battle.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooks
reply to post by TheAlmo

shhhhhhhhhh that is a secret!

they are not the chinese of the 1950's and the charges in ww1.

no more human waves in battle.

I don't get what you're trying to say.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Seems it is niether Hammas nor the Egyptians doing this but Iran via Hezbollah!

The role of Iran and Hizballah in manipulating the ongoing Palestinian war on Israel from Gaza is manifest, debkafile's military sources report. They planned, orchestrated and funded the coordinated attacks on the Eilat Highway Thursday, Aug. 18 - in which gunmen shot dead eight Israelis and injured 40 - and its sequel: volleys of 90 missiles launched day and night from Gaza against a million Israeli civilians since then.

Yossi Ben-Shoshan, 38, from Ofakim, was killed by one of the dozen Grad missiles hitting Beersheba and his home town Saturday night. More than a dozen people were injured, at least one critically. The prime mover in the missile blitz is Tehran's Palestinian arm, the Jihad Islami, which is responsible for 90 percent of the launches. Hamas is left on the sidelines, cut off for the first time from top levels of authority in Tehran and Damascus.

The IDF is held back from substantive action to snuff out the Iran-backed offensive by the indecision at the policy-making level of the Israeli government, which is still feeling its way toward determining the dimensions and potential thrust of the military crisis landing on Israel out of the blue.

www.debka.com...

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

It's like saying all Germans in the 1930' - 40's who wanted to live and bring up their families in Germany must have been Nazi's who wanted to get ride of Jews, Gypsies, and anyone else they considered sub human.

Clearly that was not the case. The vast majority of the population did not want to murder anybody they just wanted to get on with a peacful life. But they were dragged into conflict by a small group of psychopaths who regarded themselves as a master race.

See how that worked out.

No I'm afraid that Zionism is pretty much the same as Nazism, which should come as no surprise since the Nazi's under Hitler and the Zionists worked closely together to establish Israel.

Zionism is having the same effect on Jews as Nazism had on Germans, giving them a very bad name.

There are millions of Jews living in peace and harmony all around the world, getting along just fine with other people living round about them. They are not living in fear or conflict and practise their religion in freedom with no interference from anybody.

Only in Israel are Jews living in fear. Ask yourself why that is.

Any sensible Jew would stay well clear of the homeland and stop feeding the monster.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
wow nice job. gave u some stars

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

I post this to educate, not make political a statement. Using words incorrectly hurts your point more then helps. Just say what you really mean without using words for wich you clearly don't know the meaning.

So to the misunderstanding.

I'm not sure what you mean? Semitic people include Hebrews, most the Palestinians, and just about anyone else that is Aramaic, so I am sure you didn't mean anti-Semitic.  I am not sure if you meant anti-Jewish or anti-Israeli? Are you saying they hate all Semitic people or a specific religion or a specific country?

While am sure there are some true anti-Semitics around it seems most on ATS do not hate all of the middle east which is basically what you said.

And don't start on the common usage of the term BS, as the common usage is dead wrong. The Palestinians are just as Semitic as the people Israel and your use of the term to solely mean Jewish is discriminatory. 

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

They fired fireworks after some guy named "Ahmed El Shahat" aka "FlagMan" on Twitter climbed 21 floors
of the Israeli embassy building and removed the Israeli Flag and put the Egyptian Flag instead
Sorry my Egyptian brother but These people are not stupid and they don't want war they just want Egypt to have some #ing balls and dignity after the revolution it can't be the same as Mubarak era
Six Egyptian soldiers have been killed "by error" can we at least hear one worthy statement from Pussies at SCAF
That's why people are giving their own statement which a very peaceful statement by the way
No sane Egyptian would like Egypt to enter a war with any country specially at this time
We have lots of # to worry about than to start a war, and by the way it's not just about Israel these protesters in front of Israeli embassy are Tahrir Square Protesters relocating to El Sa3a Square after what happened in Tahrir in the first days of Ramadan and they are continuing their protests against SCAF

edit on 21-8-2011 by EgypTer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EgypTer
reply to post by TheAlmo

They fired fireworks after some guy named "Ahmed El Shahat" aka "FlagMan" on Twitter climbed 21 floors
of the Israeli embassy building and removed the Israeli Flag and put the Egyptian Flag instead
Sorry my Egyptian brother but These people are not stupid and they don't want war they just want Egypt to have some #ing balls and dignity after the revolution it can't be the same as Mubarak era
Six Egyptian soldiers have been killed "by error" can we at least hear one worthy statement from Pussies at SCAF
That's why people are giving their own statement which a very peaceful statement by the way
No sane Egyptian would like Egypt to enter a war with any country specially at this time
We have lots of # to worry about than to start a war, and by the way it's not just about Israel these protesters in front of Israeli embassy are Tahrir Square Protesters relocating to El Sa3a Square after what happened in Tahrir in the first days of Ramadan and they are continuing their protests against SCAF

edit on 21-8-2011 by EgypTer because: (no reason given)

Just go ahead and ask anyone of those about their stance on war against Israel. They will immediately start babbling about Allah and Jihad. Those people want war. Check the facebook statuses. They're all pro-war. You don't solve anything by firing fireworks at their building. You can protest to the supreme council, or maybe "firework their building". You don't remove the Israeli flag and burn it while screaming and shouting. It kinda shows that this is all you've got really. Don't tell me that protesting doesn't work because as far as I am concerned, it has been working since Jan 25.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I am not saying that we should sit by and enjoy the show. I am saying we should protest to your own government and let IT do the work. Let it shutdown the embassy. The government, not you.

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAlmo

I'm Egyptian too and I actually totally agree with you.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Palestinians, if you can call them that.. are refugees that nobody wants.

They are people,just like you and me.

They aren't refugees,they were there before the israelis.

Pay more attention to what IsraelGuy has said, he posts using logic and common sense, together with historical reference.

I have paid attention to what he said,but it doesn't change the fact that what is happening to the Palestinians is wrong...

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join