It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is why WW3 will start and it is very near.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

If I may inject one verse of scripture from the Holy Bible here without receiving a lashing for, God forbid, someone daring to declare such as being relevant, this is what the moment would say and needs.

"And you shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: SEE THAT YOU BE NOT TROUBLED: for all must come to pass, but the end is not yet." (Matthew 24:6)

Many in their pride would not even with their last breath acknowledge that God of Heaven would have anything to say to us in our time of need. Yet, I believe Him. God loves mankind and His desire is that we be comforted when trouble is on every side. "SEE THAT YOU BE NOT TROUBLED."

Those who have eyes to see can readily understand where we are at on the human timeline.

I only have this to say. We know how the book ends. So, SEE THAT YOU BE NOT TROUBLED!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ok , this may be a stupid comment/question but...do you think the trend of the Cash into Gold stores and the offers for Home parties to have this option have anything to do with this Gold conspiracy???
I wonder who actually owns these companies?

Just something that stood out to me.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by XplanetX

Recently...I had these dreams....could they be clues regarding WW3?

Three nights ago I had a dream. I saw the ocean....that is close to Spain.....I saw a large ship...on that ship were Russian, Chinese and Middle Eastern men. They released a huge nuclear bomb purposely on the ocean floor.

I also had a dream where throughout the United States....are Middle Eastern, Chinese and Russian people...for years and years they have infiltrated the U.S. and hold down various jobs. One day I leave my apartment and am walking to the store....all of a sudden...I am surrounded by...well...its like a huge flash mob of MIddle Eastern soldiers with rifles who have infiltrated the U.S for years. and are now taking us over in a ground war...right on our own soil.

Not trying to sound like an ass but I think your dreams sound an awful lot like those of someone who plays way too much Call of Duty....
edit on 9/25/2011 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

I don't know what (call of duty) is.....and I did have those dreams.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flyer

Hasn't stopped people from doing business with banks.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join