It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is why WW3 will start and it is very near.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The US has pulled the wool over the eyes of the world. They have managed to maintain their currency as the worlds reserve currency despite unhinging it from gold in 1971 through president Nixon. Americans have had the luxury of buying imported goods from all over the world by simply printing the reserve currency.

Take a look at this link and find out who has the largest reserves of Gold.

I had a lot of trouble getting the link to work.

Do a google search for:

The Rankings Table as in IFS January 2011.xlsx - World Gold Council

America has managed to fool the world into accepting fiat paper currency backed by nothing and have stashed away their gold so that when their currency collapses along with the rest of the worlds currencies, they will create a new gold backed currency and for the most part leave the rest of the world in trouble. China will be very pissed off as they are holding a large ammount of American iou's.

The Russians and the Chinese are accutely aware of this scheme.

Buckle up folks, it is about to get nasty.
edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: fixed the link

edit on 18-8-2011 by XplanetX because: link was not working

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

America has managed to fool the world into accepting fiat paper currency backed by nothing and have stashed away their gold so that when their currency collapses along with the rest of the worlds currencies, they will create a new gold backed currency and for the most part leave the rest of the world in trouble. China will be very pissed off as they are holding a large ammount of American iou's.
reply to post by XplanetX

Are you sure you mean America and not the Federal Reserve banking system? There is nothing American about the Federal Reserve no matter where they reside.
I'm American and I have no gold stashed away.

edit on 18-8-2011 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

so are you saying that WW3 is going to be over money/gold? I have a hard time believing that. I'm pretty sure that WW3 will be because of Israel/Palestine or Iran/N Korea trying/succeeding in nuking someone.

The world is pretty petty, but I don't think the cause of the worst war this world will ever see is going to be over something as mundane as money. To me that would be like an art/jewel thief robbing a kwik-e mart.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

see if this link works - this one is JULY 2011

www.df.cl...

interesting find - but who owns the gold in the US?

edit on 18-8-2011 by Highlander64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

so are you saying that WW3 is going to be over money/gold? I have a hard time believing that. I'm pretty sure that WW3 will be because of Israel/Palestine or Iran/N Korea trying/succeeding in nuking someone.

The world is pretty petty, but I don't think the cause of the worst war this world will ever see is going to be over something as mundane as money. To me that would be like an art/jewel thief robbing a kwik-e mart.

most wars are over money - or real estate
the winners of World war 1 and 2 are.....................................the banksters

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
That chart kind of makes it look like America could be setting up the rest of the world to screw them by squeezing gold and inflating the debt away...

That would definitely make a lot of people angry - maybe that's why the other countries are getting serious about buying gold right now...because they see it coming

www.pdfdownload.org... tats%2Fstatistics%2Farchive%2Fpdf%2FWorld_Official_Gold_Holdings_as_of_May2011_IFS.pdf
edit on 18-8-2011 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by iNkGeEk

It'll probably be because half the world is going to be broke once their wealth has been stolen through currency manipulation and devaluation of the dollar...too broke to buy a meal

When people can't eat they get pissed off...a lot of the protests happening right now are the beginnings of something bigger if we don't turn the boat around...may already be too late

The rich are finishing the game...moving the rooks into place

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
NM

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk

The United States armed by the private Federal Reserve has essentially hoodwinked the world (including it's own American citizens) into working for paper money. I don't believe that the powers that be could have anticipated that it would get this out of control, but it has. All thanks to the introduction of computers we now have an electronic banking system that has morphed the whole financial system into something that we all highly depend upon. The chaos that is about to be unleashed due to collapse of this system will be horrendous.

Currency Wars ----> Trade Wars ----> Real Wars

Everybody needs to prepare themselves for what lays ahead.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

We stand a better chance of being bio or chemicaled by terrorist than a world war by the banking community for the lack of gold or money.

Now if it be for food, land, or oil, then yes it would be a concern, but then we are in ww3.

A new type of war, only a few can comprehend, one that has no front lines, no flag, no one nation, nor leader, nor uniform, is fought in all nations and can kill one to one thousand unseen, unknown till after the fact.

They have no remorse,they have one goal, and they have one thought, kill all that do not see things there way, nor believe what they believe, that is in their thinking,that is in their eyes and mind set, the true way, the path, and as a reward for their blood, and ours, they get 72 virgins.
Once we begin to realize this then we might start seeing the peace process, till then, no one, no place is safe from them.
We, the west, have in their eyes, desecrated their land, their belief.
Will saying so bring peace or saying we are out of your land???? will letting Israel stand alone solve the issue???? I say no, but knowing this is part of the knowing how to end it.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Each day we get a step closer folks!

www.bloomberg.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
If the US do that, surely no one will want to do business with them as they will be no different to a criminal fraudster with a terrible credit rating.

They will be worse off too.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
If the US do that, surely no one will want to do business with them as they will be no different to a criminal fraudster with a terrible credit rating.

They will be worse off too.

The US have planned to do this all along. It is not a question of 'if'.
This is why they do not care about their debt levels.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
With the greatest respect to your acute undertaning of the world economy, how does the gold reserves and the dollar lead to WW3? Am I missing something obvious, or are you just trying to make a prediction which under simple scrutiny holds no water at all i.e. it is a "non" prediction.

The dollar is only the defacto global currency simply because the US is the bigest soverign economy.

Again. How do these facts lead to a prediction of war?

Please enlighten.

Regards

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
With the greatest respect to your acute undertaning of the world economy, how does the gold reserves and the dollar lead to WW3? Am I missing something obvious, or are you just trying to make a prediction which under simple scrutiny holds no water at all i.e. it is a "non" prediction.

The dollar is only the defacto global currency simply because the US is the bigest soverign economy.

Again. How do these facts lead to a prediction of war?

Please enlighten.

Regards

Before 1971 the US Dollar was on a gold standard and most currencies in the world were pegged to the dollar, so they too were backed by gold. In 1971 the US dropped the gold standard, nearly all currencies became fiat. The US still held reserve currency status regardless of this fact and could now start printing money at an incredible rate. This allowed them to fund all of their wars.

They have fooled the world up until this point. The 8,000 tonnes of Gold they have in reserve is the largest stockpile in the world and they will go back to the gold standard once the USD is dead. This will lead to war with Russia and China. China will be pissed as they hold trillions of IOU's from America which will not be honoured.

www.roadtoroota.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you, but WWIII started about 9 years ago. If you were looking for the pomp and circumstance that accompanied the beginning of WWI and WWII, then you're going to be disappointed. The world learned the true horror and costs of wars during those two and won't be anxious to pplay along for a third. Nope, this one needs to be started stealthily and under the radar. Be prepared to watch a slow escalation of hastilities and nations are brought in one at a time. Just take a look at how it's unfolding right now. Still have any doubts?

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Precisely, it's a continuation of the Crusades.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Recently...I had these dreams....could they be clues regarding WW3?

Three nights ago I had a dream. I saw the ocean....that is close to Spain.....I saw a large ship...on that ship were Russian, Chinese and Middle Eastern men. They released a huge nuclear bomb purposely on the ocean floor.

I also had a dream where throughout the United States....are Middle Eastern, Chinese and Russian people...for years and years they have infiltrated the U.S. and hold down various jobs. One day I leave my apartment and am walking to the store....all of a sudden...I am surrounded by...well...its like a huge flash mob of MIddle Eastern soldiers with rifles who have infiltrated the U.S for years. and are now taking us over in a ground war...right on our own soil.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Congress doesn't even own the gold plating on the computer chips in the computers they use.

Those are leased.

Congress owns no gold. We've all been robbed.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
US Gold = 8133 Tonnes = 286900768 Ounces = $525 Billion @ 1830/oz
www.df.cl...
---Holdings total: 8,965.6 tons (From July article)--
www.cnbc.com...

I think Gold would have to become worth 30x it's current value to matter but what do I know. You have to get into Oil reserves and Silver and pretty much everything as a calculation. Sure having Gold helps if they set a gold standard but it seems they are looking SILVER.

edit on 19-8-2011 by TheRemedial because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join