It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They control our thoughts and actions, like it or not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Our thoughts and actions are based on perception of reality, the mainstream media and pop culture shapes how society perceives our world. They control our perception of reality and thus they control our thoughts and actions.

We have been pushed away from our roots.
We have lost our wholeness in life.
We are being stripped of our freedoms.
We are being turned against each other
We fight wars and kill each other for the very core of what makes us so great, DIVERSITY.
Our contentment of simply living together is now pushed to personal liberation in materialism.

but the worst part...

We are letting them!

I'm sure our times may get harder, what we are seeing now is potentially only the tip of the iceberg.
The tip of the iceberg metaphor is a double edged blade.

Our times are hard, people are reacting violently. The remainder of the icebergs violence and hate is still hidden.
- YET -
We have the opportunity for change knocking on our door. People are waking up and are starting to go out of their own way to push for positive changes... The remainders of the icebergs peace love and respect is still hidden.

We are the only ones that can determine what iceberg we would like.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

I like it... Not the artificial thoughts, but the feeling of myself and humanity's collective consciousness finally breaking free. An entirely new world is soon to be...

In truth, all of our minds are plugged into a much larger 'internet' that is originating from a biological computer, which resides within the Moon. Most angst and what not is generated this way. Lot's of things to uncover as we go along... The Matrix was a wonderful metaphor.

Two words for the wise: George Kavassilas
edit on 17-8-2011 by ImplodeThisExistence because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
2 Thessalonians 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie...

The verse above explains the very real phenomenon that you are describing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So by "they" do you mean....

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
They think they got it all poppin and lockin...My minds in outer space and my penis squirts revolutionary semen. They got a lot of nerve tryna fight Love and the Infinite Creator, they'll be thrown onto a prison planet sooner or later..just be patient.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeWorldOrder

Revolutionary semen??
That idea sounds a little hard to swallow. Lol

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Oh I get it

I like you that deserves 2 stars

top topics

join