It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help me tell what these symbols mean?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I had a dream where I saw 3 weird symbols. Can anyone please help me tell if these symbols have any meaning to them or are they just random shapes?

Symbol 1:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f423add237e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Symbol 2:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dcadc4fecde1.jpg[/atsimg]

Symbol 3:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa1c74115b8b.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Are these related to timer or calender of some kind or language in your dream are were they just appearing?
edit on 8/17/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
those my friends are triangles

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Meekbot2000
those my friends are triangles

Triangles.....wow.... I see it too.... thats crazy

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Meekbot2000

LOL I can tell that. But shapes do have esoteric meaning e.g. the right angled triangle by Pythagoras, you see that a lot in Freemasonry stuff.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
what kind of drug did you take? and how much of it?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by joeym1991

I can assure you I wasn't high.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I had a dream where I saw 3 weird symbols. Can anyone please help me tell if these symbols have any meaning to them or are they just random shapes?

Symbol 1:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f423add237e8.jpg[/atsimg]

Citgo

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I just saw a glimpse of them before I woke up. Forgot pretty much the entire dream except these symbols.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

The Citgo oil company or does the symbol actually have a meaning?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I think the OP got ran over by a Mercedes Benz in his dreams.

I kid, I kid. But seriously, we need more info about your dream so we can at least try to put it in context for you. I have no clue otherwise.

good luck finding your answer though.

ETA....what (if any) movies or tv shows have you watched in the past 48 hours?
edit on 8/17/2011 by CastleMadeOfSand because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Looks like a 3d progression. (Greek letter; or at least looks like it) Delta at top, then the shape moves a bit and we get the line at the bottom. Then the frame drops away to show the 3 axises.

I don't know of any symbolic language that contain both shapes and lines with dots. Could be a mix, or could be the beginning of an equation, or as some have suggested, a time line or count.

What does your intuition tell you? Do you "feel" that these mean something to you?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Skada

Yeah I think it might mean something otherwise I wouldn't have created a thread about it.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It has significance in spirituality, but that is a lot to go into at the moment. I am currently in school about to go to class. Do research "spiritual significance of tetrahedrons"

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

I agree with the post by TheOneElectric. Also, if you are not versed or familiar with sacred geometry, you might want to acquaint yourself.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I also agree with EccleticOne in that it isn't just a triangle.

I didn't research that poster's meaning but what I see is a central connectivity within the triune shape. My opinion just on sight without any influence deals with the sacredness of the triangle. The central foci deals with you and your connectivity to the sacred triangle.

edit on 17-8-2011 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Yep. Tetrahedron seen from different angles and broken down to constituent points. Study in sacred geometry will answer a number of questions.

Here's a level of understanding on the tetrahedron that you may not come across:

As above energies are based in 3's (the holy trinity is one example) So below energies come in 4's (4 archangels, 4 directions, 4 elements, etc). The tetrahedron, having a square as a base and 4 sides of 3 points is a synthesis of the two energies and numerical significances.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet

Yep. Tetrahedron seen from different angles and broken down to constituent points. Study in sacred geometry will answer a number of questions.

Here's a level of understanding on the tetrahedron that you may not come across:

As above energies are based in 3's (the holy trinity is one example) So below energies come in 4's (4 archangels, 4 directions, 4 elements, etc). The tetrahedron, having a square as a base and 4 sides of 3 points is a synthesis of the two energies and numerical significances.

How does this (or does it?) play into the alleged triune brain of humans and the supposed 3rd eye (seat of the soul and possible 4th angle/side "as below") pineal gland?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

1) A corner.
2) Same corner with line directing you to focus upon the corner.
3) A simpler corner in case you missed it the first two times.

I know I am stating the obvious, but I really am trying to help-- the obvious "triangles!" should not be too easily dismissed.

If triangles and corners have no meaning to you, and yet you have the sense that these symbols are meaningful, then just wait. The meaning will come when you need to understand.

No matter the source (or Source), symbols, if other than a "junk dream," are not to confuse; so it seems reasonable that you just need to pay attention-- and that, you have already done. Next step will come naturally.

We all deal with these things differently (from what I can tell), but my own experience is as I have suggested-- the important images I do not understand will becoming meaningful in time-- maybe years-- but always in time enough.

Personally, I find this sort thing fun when it happens-- even if it is just a "junk dream."

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cry93

How does this (or does it?) play into the alleged triune brain of humans and the supposed 3rd eye (seat of the soul and possible 4th angle/side "as below") pineal gland?

Good call. Yes, that is another level of understanding. There is a similar geometry looking at the pituitary, pineal, and 2 physical eyes. Your question was a how, but beyond the geometry, how is a far deeper question than I am inclined to answer right now, but it is related to this topic.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join