It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul's Statements About 9/11/01 Prove That He Is A Fraud And A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
This site is riddled with people that are being brainwashed by Ron Paul. People that are being completely fooled and hoodwinked by this snake. They believe this fairy tale nonsense that he is against the powers that be. That he wants to take down the corrupt system of the elites.

That he is "one of the people". One of the "common folk". And all kinds of other ridiculous assertions. Basically, millions of Americans have put Ron Paul to deity status. They have begun to swoon over him and to worship him. To see him like he is a savior - a Messiah figure. The same way the brainwashed George W. Bush and Barack Obama supporters acted in 2004 and 2008.

The way that it can be proven though that Ron Paul is a fraud, a faker, a charlatan - a true wolf in sheep's clothing is by the fact that while he pretends to be a crusader of the people against the elite powers that be..........he 100% follows the official US government/military/mainstream media version of 9/11/01.

Congressman Paul has repeatedly stated that the attacks of 9/11/01 were carried out by "Al Qaeda, Osama Bin Laden, the Taliban", etc. He has repeatedly said that the World Trade Center Twin Towers collapsed simply due to being hit by planes and by fuel powered fires.

Ron Paul has stated over and over that the Pentagon was hit by a plane. That all the official version stories of that day are true. Such as insane bull # like people called from the planes that were hijacked, "American heroes" tried to take the plane that crashed and that was why it crashed, and all other such similar completely retarded crap that is factually proven to be false.

Ron Paul has stated many times that if he was President of the United States that he would NOT open up an investigation into 9/11 with the objective of investigating the issues that have been arisen in the 9/11 truth movement. In fact, Ron Paul has said on numerous occasions that the 9/11 truth movement is a just a wild conspiracy theory that is untrue and that 9/11 truthers are just nut cases. The good old so-called "lunatic fringe".

Every time he is asked about this he totally stands by the official version of 9/11 and he will not even discuss any alternate theories about it, and he says every time that if he was President, he would not pursue any investigations into any of the inconsistencies and falsehoods about the official story of 9/11.

This is undeniable and guaranteed proof, without any doubt, that Ron Paul is NOT what he pretends to be and that he is a proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing.

His stance on the events of 9/11 proves that he is one of the elite powers that be members.
edit on 17-8-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Oh boy here we go again....We've heard it before it was CGI and a hologram for those who were there. It did happen, we ignored the warning signs. That's all. We did not do it, but did not prevent it either.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Ever heard of citing your sources? Links, or it didn't happen.

link   

Ron Paul can not come out and hope to win the Presidency based on conspiracy theories. Despite your overwhelming belief (and mine) that the towers were not brought down from planes, no one has undeniable proof that it was an inside job. Many people (including LOTS of people on ATS) don't buy into the conspiracy of it. The OS is still popular and is a heated debate.

If he was to come out and say anything that would make you happy, it would definitely make a lot of other people, including MANY soldiers, very upset. He would not have a snowballs chance in hell after that.

We have to get him in the White House first and then he can take on these things. What you're saying isn't proof of anything other than he knows not to stick his foot in his mouth yet.

link   

This is undeniable and guaranteed proof - without any doubt, that Ron Paul is NOT what he pretends to be and that he IS a wolf in sheep's clothing. His stance on the events of 9/11 proves that he is one of the elite powers that be members.

You seriously think that your opinion is undeniable truth? There are many theories surrounding 9/11 including yours and the 'official' story. Just because Ron Paul agrees with the 'official' story does not mean he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. You're reaching pretty far on this one.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
What makes you believe Ron Paul thinks the offical story is not the truth?
In order for him to have an opinion opposing the current understanding, he would have to have knowledge that opposes it...I have been on ATS for years now and even still am not convinced that there is much more than what was laid out. Some interesting questions arise, however as a whole, it seems most likely, some religious fanatics crashed planes into the buildings...does that mean I am also a wolf/sheeps clothing?

Get some scientists to weigh in and publish something peer reviewed...until then, then yeah, you are sort of just the fringe

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Like RP is gonna openly state that the government brought down the towers. He would lose so many voters if he was to say such a thing. Clearly playing his cards right and I hope he gets elected maybe for once we will get a REAL President who will change this fiasco we call America.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Well I personally wouldn't believe a person opposed to TPTB would ever get close to being elected president anyway!

I agree with the OP!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
He would not have a snowballs chance in hell after that.

Well, lets be real for a half second
He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell anyhow..so, might as well use the height of his attention (right now) to bring something to the front.
However, it would potentially effect his day job (congress). Texas likes a bit of rebellion, but not anything considered against america...and so yeah, saying the wtc attack was a inside job would certainly cast a dark cloud over his district.

However, if he came forward and demanded truth be let out about UFO's, the texans would certainly give a thumbs up (you know how them texans are
)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anoynymoose
Like RP is gonna openly state that the government brought down the towers. He would lose so many voters if he was to say such a thing. Clearly playing his cards right and I hope he gets elected maybe for once we will get a REAL President who will change this fiasco we call America.

Hope and change?

hmm...people are easy.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Paul doesn't believe the government was BEHIND 9/11, as in they didn't plan it, but he believes they may have taken advantage of it to go to war..

Many people reject 9/11 conspiracy, I'm one of them for the most part.. Ron Paul is consistent, and his record speaks for itself .. he's not someone who flip flops on issues..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
dude, if RP came out and said the 9/11 commission's publication is a lie, his entire rep would be shattered. Talk about giving his opposition ammo, more like a bazooka.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It doesnt take a deep dip in the crazy pool to figure out that to maintain your presentabilty that you would steer clear of what the MSM has labeled whackjob theories no matter how firmly you believed them to be true.
My Gawd man even when Ron speaks of the real and present dangers, the ones we can see and touch, even when he cites facts and figures 'the smear machine' kicks in and works on his integrity.

If 5 things are presented as truth 25 things are presented and amped up to quiet or discredit them or those who speak the truth.

Is it a shame we live in this mind cluster swirling vortex of double speak and true lies?
Absolutely !
There's a game inside the game inside the game.

He's not a wolf in sheeps clothing nor a fraud against 'the common man', a little research into the man will reveal that.

Maybe if you posed this as a question it wouldnt read so bad, but the way it presents now is just utter nonsense.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Wow, that's it, seriously? Your proof that he's a wolf in sheep's clothing is that he has allied himself with the most factual account of the 911 attacks? I know, how dare Ron Paul follow the facts to the logical conclusion and not give himself over to paranoid conspiracy theories.

I am by no means a Ron Paul supporter, though he's the only decent Republican in the running for 2012 that isn't saying much given that cavalcade of clowns and corporate stooges.

By the way, how do you know he doesn't actually believe the Official Story, how do you know it's not just his honest opinion? You're reading in malicious intent merely because you want to.

edit on 17-8-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
While I don't get along with people that spout the official storey, I get along even less with people that start spouting off even more far fetched theories such as holograms and all that crap. That being said, I would like to see old Ronnie in the white house. For a few reasons, I wanna see if he'll stick to his guns, its better him then the other douches we have running, and the lame stream media don't like him so that gives him more credibility from my perspective. And the dude ain't an ijit, of course he's gonna parrot the OS if it gets him elected, shoot I'D parrot it to get elected lol. See if he changes his statement after that. Then pi$$ and moan based on your views about how he is messing up. Cuz lets be honest, the dude could be the coolest cat alive, but once you say you wanna get that office, ppl are gonna start hating.
edit on 17-8-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
He would not have a snowballs chance in hell after that.

Well, lets be real for a half second
He doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell anyhow..

If you're saying he has no chance cuz TPTB will take him out, you may be right. If however you are saying he isn't electable, I would have to confess I'm shocked cuz that is pure MSM rhetoric. I've admired you as a member of ATS for a long time. You're a great contributor to the site. But I don't know your reasoning for your statement yet, only that I adamantly disagree with it.

If you have been reading the threads on ATS, there is a lot of proof that more than ever, Ron Paul DOES have a good chance of winning the GOP nomination. In addition, according to polls, he has the best chance of defeating Obama in 2012. Statements like yours are simply baseless.

So why do you feel he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So ... because Ron Paul won't publicly endorse a conspiracy theory during what might be his only legitimate chance in contending for the Republican nomination he is a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Give me a break.

Your title contains the word proof, yet your OP contains absolutely no proof of anything, except maybe that you have no idea how politics work.

ONE A SIDE NOTE
Look, just by pure definition Ron Paul is already part of the global power elite. So what. Every politician is basically already part of the elite in some way. If, by some knife's-tip edge chance, Ron Paul is elected the US President, he will sit down on Day 1 and be debriefed. They will go over a long list of things he is completely oblivious to right now, and will be forced to change his position on so many of his supporters' sacred cows. It's a sad truth, but at least believe there is a possibility that the reasons are genuine and benevolent.

It is naive to think it could happen any other way.

You think Ron Paul is going to step in and revolutionize the Government? Ha. No. You think Barack Obama can? Ha. No. Many hoped, and still hope, like myself, but change on the magnitude that is required is generational and not something that can happen in between election cycles.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TimeSpiral because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So you are saying that because he does not want to commit political suicide is proof that he is a "wolf in sheep's clothes"? This does not make sense because on this topic the proper political thing to do is tow the gov research documents. When getting into office if he has questions he can re-open the investigation.

Do you understand where I am coming from?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by type0civ

Oh boy here we go again....We've heard it before it was CGI and a hologram for those who were there. It did happen, we ignored the warning signs. That's all. We did not do it, but did not prevent it either.

AlQaieda is bought and paid for by the El-ite controlled western governments, primarily the US. Where do you think the millions of US Dollars that disappear in Afghanistan go?. The Holographic/CGI stuff is DISINFO!, anyone with half a brain knows that so why are you bringing it up? not to mention the fact that the OP never mentioned it lol.

Ron Paul is without a shadow of a doubt not the answer to any "American" citizens problems. Ron Paul is nothing more than a massive distraction meant to suck the fringe elements of society, the "Conspiracy Theorists", back in line and to make the voters believe in the possibility of "Change" lol he's the white Obama for gods sake.
edit on 17-8-2011 by TheUnusualSuspect because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

It took me less than a day to doubt RP's true intensions.....

Not about what he has to say....which is practically everything the US people need....as every aspiring president does btw.

But merely about the fact that in this day and age nobody with sincere heart for the american nation will be granted success and nation wide attention without the approval of TPTB.

If, for some reason a person will rise above the crowd he will be given the choice...join or die. That is how the operation operates today in the US and many parts of the world....

And it seems that there is NOTHING that the people who know can do about it... If things will turn out really worse case we will be given that choice too.

Remember....Bush senior means business when he promised that the NWO will succeed...this was 20 years ago. The organisation which should be well organised by now will not allow a person like Ron Paul set the efforts for a NWO a few years back or cause permanent damage.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join