It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Foot filmed in Minnesota Near St. Croix River

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.Love the way this guy analyzes the footage because if he didn't I wouldn't get half as much information out of these poor quality videos.One of these days someone will get video of a bigfoot that is crisp,clear,and undeniable evidence of one.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729

Hello Leo

The fishing in that area is great the St. Croix River is huge with lots of dense forest around it ..I would love to get a good shot of the Bigfoot but id probley be running so fast the camera would be the last thing id be thinking of i would be in run mode and never look back
I was reading about the Pa sightings there has been allot in that area sure makes ya wonder..Leo if i saw him in my back yard id never come out of the house again id be in pure fear..Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Thanks for posting, TWILITE22 ..I liked the way he analyzed the footage it made it more interesting..I'm also hopeing someday to get good pics or video of this big guy ..I think we all want undeniable evidence this creature is real and im hopeing one day to get this till then all there seems to be is poor quality videos and pictures..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All you people need to do is watch the Patterson footage.
In my opinion it is authentic, and very good quality.

The Pennsylvania white was spooky as hell!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
In my opinion the video is a fake.

As others have stated, why just show the short clip? let us hear the peoples reactions.

Its movement isnt fluid enough. The one I saw moved supernaturally fast. Not like an ape or monkey at all.

The body is really blocky or thick. This video looks more like an ape to me than anything. BF is more lanky and muscular. Not so barrel chested.

But does it matter if the vid is real or not? Nope. It isnt definitive. Until a video of incredible quality comes out, the non believers wont believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I'm gonna take a wild shot here...

Dude in a suit?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander the Great
All you people need to do is watch the Patterson footage.
In my opinion it is authentic, and very good quality.

The Pennsylvania white was spooky as hell!!
I think it is as well,people can say what they want but the video has been analyzed under a microscope,so to speak,the muscle movement,the muscular structure of the body,the way she turned her head,the breast movement,I don't believe they could have faked that well it back then.It has to be the real thing.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

I have no idea if the video is fake ive never had the pleasure to view BigFoot ..And yes the short clip makes it look a bit fishy and i admit its probley fake but since ive never seen the big guy i cant say for sure..But i will take your word for it since you have seen BigFoot did you get any pics? Did you see him in a wooded area close to your home? I believe there is a BigFoot im like you i want good quality pics so i know its real..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Id like to believe its not a dude in a suit but who knows..

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexander the Great

I watched the Patterson footage not to long ago and i have to say it does look real ..Not everything is fake there is to many people with sighting of this creature ..The one near St. Croix River has been seen before i just don't believe its a ape on the lose there is way to many people spoting him along this river..

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If this is a hoax, it is one of the better ones to come out recently in my opinion. Part of the problem with filming a creature like this, if it does exist, is that it probably won't be out in the open, so any footage will most likely have to be shot through the trees like in this video.

Despite that, the creature is still pretty clear. I was blown away at the sheer speed of the animal, because it was hauling butt! It seemed to me that the stride was very long, and it was covering so much distance with each step that it moved out of frame in an instant.

I usually dismiss most Bigfoot videos that are released as hoaxes, with the proper analysis beforehand of course, but I cannot find any reason straightaway to claim this video as a hoax. It looks too genuine. The pixelation does bother me a bit, and it makes one wonder if it was filmed that way on purpose.

If that was a man in a monkey suit, they did a good job. I have to ask, if anyone in this thread is good with computer graphics manipulation, and whether you think this could have been created digitally. I do not have enough experience in that area to make a proper analysis of the footage.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I found the MN footage to be one of the better pieces I have seen lately. I have a still from the Patty film as a screen saver so I look at the image a couple of times a day. This might sound funny but one of the things that impresses me about the Patty film is the size of Patty's butt. Why would someone making a costume make it so big and muscular looking?

In the MN film it looks like that creature also had very muscular gluteus maximus.

I think a very muscular hip/ buttocks area would be essential for any animal that walks upright on uneven terrain, climbs hills, and possibly chases prey.

The white Sasquatch...I don't know. I was pretty quick to write that off when I first looked at the footage. Now I don't know what to think.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hello cookie

Here is an interesting site I found.
I thought you and your fellow posters
might want to see this if you haven't
seen it already.

www.bfro.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Thanks for posting JiggyPotamus..I wish i was good with computer graphics and manipulation but sadly im not but i don't think this was done digitally.this footage to me looks like the real deal and yes the speed of this Bigfoot is something to think about ..That why i think this video capture is real not some guy in a monkey suit..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
rofl
ats is great

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 43LEO729

Leo,Thanks for posting the site ..I've never seen this one before its very interesting im still reading it ..Its a good one for anyone interested in Bigfoot to take a look at
Sorry it took me so long to reply i need to check my threads more often..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

I agree where else can you come and spend the whole day haveing fun reading and posting to threads!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join