It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are my emotions screwed up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I would first like to say that I'm not an overly sensitive person anymore; I use to be when I was younger however I had to change. Although whenever I read about someone's encounter with an extraterrestrial being or even seeing an UFO, it brings tears to my eyes. I don't know why this happens, but it just does. I can't even shed a tear at a funeral, but the aforementioned causes tears to just flow down my face...

Does anyone else have this happen to them?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
um...no, sorry...if i ever see a u.f.o or alien, i will personally message you tho

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No, you just want more from life. You possibly have some subconscious urge to meet some nice Aliens.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Which eye do your tears come from first. It's a psychological fact that if your tears come from the right eye first it's a sign of happiness but if it's from your left eye first that is a sign of pain.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IEtherianSoul9

Tears like in a movie, a touching scene, or tears of sorrow? Something there?

I would recommend looking and researching a few things, but being careful with yourself and your emotions/feelings while you do this, even a journal, writing your feelings out.

If you feel this sorrow, while viewing any of this or seeking more answers in meditation, and they come, then if you have this ability developed, I want you to reach into the sorrow, the energy pocket, quickly without direction or conscious overlay, and feel for it, analyze it. Let the images come.

If you don't know what I'm talking about with energy recognition or psi, then simple excercises can increase this, such as, imagining your sorrow as a river, with a current in it, and imagine reaching your fingers, into the current and feeling it, sensing it. Then ask yourself quickly, without conscious overlay, what do I see, I can see the energy. What is saying?

Going in nature, watching the birds, the tree leaves swaying, reaching into the energy and feeling this with your mind. Practice feeling your own aura, and search for a few energy work videos on youtube, energy healing, and try to practice sensing things.

In meditation, simply say, before the meditation, or before sleep, my memory is unblocked and I remember all that I need to remember, safely. Not those things that would hurt me, not pain, but all that I need to remember. I am safe and secure in doing so.

If memories of any kind do come to you, then begin a process, perhaps hemisync, the monroe institute, binaurals, isotopes (there are many on youtube), listening to whales and dolphins, again youtube. morningmayan on youtube has a wonderful frequency course, to raise your frequency. Its also about setting your life in order, finding peace, loving and serving those around you, seeking, meditating and praying, caring for others. From that perspective, you can ask for help and that you can turn all negative thoughts into positives, and ask for protection from anything that is harming you, that is not positive or Loving. You can renounce all negativity. And beging to seek protection.

www.abduct.com...
Very good site!

Take your time with these symbols. Especially this one:

www.abduct.com...

Sometimes a dam can break, its overwhelming if that happens. You can feel overwhelmed and like your drowning and being swept away if you're not gentle with yourself. Go about approaching this subject
with gentleness. Its not something to be taken lightly, not those kind of expreriences. And ignore some of what has been said, about wishing for excitement. Most people don't understand what this is about, and while there are Higher Ups watching over, we need to work on ourselves and insure our frequency is one of service to others, and that we're not giving permissions to the dark side to work on us, so to speak, because there is alot they can do. Some experiences are positive, but usually we have both sides so to speak, and protection is something to seek.

This is all speculative, there is no way of knowing lies under your memory bank, its your journey to start to seek the answers.

Lots of Love!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Wow really?

I never really paid attention to that, but next time I'll try to remember.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yeah it was the right eye. It just happened to me again, simply from hearing the words "star people". That's just flat out weird...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
The right eye is the will eye,left is love ie...the femanine. You also sound like an empath.You may want to look into empaths...Your probably psychic as well.
Good wishes to you.

top topics

join