It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Complimentary AA slipper survives WTC crash, black boxes don't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yeah, nothing odd about that.

source: yahoo

I mean planting a slipper would be next to impossible.

It would take thousands of people to be in on it.

edit on 16-8-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It'd be nice if you made a point.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

I guess my threads take a certain amount of intelligence to understand.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I get your point. A slipper from the plane remains essentially untouched. Survived the massive initial fireball and resulting fire that apparently burned so hot it melted the steel structure of the building. So if a simple slipper escaped unharmed - how come the black boxes specifically designed to withstand extreme damage be destroyed? Is it possible? Sure. Is it likely? Hmmm...

Edit: I admit I am not up to speed on the 'official' story of the black boxes. It appears the black boxes were 'never found' - is that still the story?
edit on 16-8-2011 by fenceSitter because: Not well enough informed

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATH911

Oh no i really do understand that you're trying to say that 9/11 is a hoax because a slipper survived but a black box didn't.

But like i said, it'd be nice if you made that point.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
How about this, since you put no information about this slipper i can just make a bunch of assumptions for you.

This slipper was actually wrapped up in a flame retardant fiber and in the last moments before it was actually unraveled the flame dissapeared. But the black box was destroyed into dust because it was in the front of the plane.

So, i guess i win right? Oh wait... you're not saying anything. I guess i should read your mind on this point too, right?

Oh look, i'll make another point.
For some reason these AA slippers were made fire retardant and resisted most of the flames.
But you didn't make any links showing us the make up of this slipper, did you?

Hmm nope.
Guess i'm not intelligent enough to understand your logic.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

yeah...
no black boxes found...
but one of the terrorists passports was found....
paper and slipper did not burn in a explosion that impossibly melted fireproof steel, and destroyed 3 buildings even though 2 were hit.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Oh no i really do understand that you're trying to say that 9/11 is a hoax because a slipper survived but a black box didn't.

But like i said, it'd be nice if you made that point.

Uh, actually it was all of the black boxes that didn't survive the WTC crashes, as in not a single shred of them was found.... I believe this was the first and last time in history. Stories float around that they were all actually handed over to the FBI, but of course the FBI says they never got them.. Also, they would of been the only black boxes with recording of how the cockpits were taken over so fast. All the others had to much time elapse from the actual takeovers of the cockpits. Which by the way is still one of the biggest mysteries surrounding 9/11(how the cockpits were taken over so fast, that is), heck even the commission report says that.

You really didn't get the point?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
What about the voice recodring that was used on the Moussaoui trial? Where did it come from if it wasnt from a black box?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by PersonalChoice

Does your puter have google?

www.911myths.com...
edit on 17-8-2011 by Malcher because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Until we the people have access to all the "classified" information, we're still reduced to taking the word of the most likely suspects.

The government could play Howdy Doody on tape and still claim it came from a black box.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Yeah, nothing odd about that.

source: yahoo

I mean planting a slipper would be next to impossible.

It would take thousands of people to be in on it.

edit on 16-8-2011 by ATH911 because: (no reason given)

Can you prove the slipper came from the plane?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Many objects survivve the chaotic breakup - things get ejected away. What survives the crash is truly
random

Or did you forget the recent threads concerning the amount of ojbects which survived United 93 in Shanksville?

Much of it were showes and clothing.....

Also look up Space shuttle Columbia - it broke apart during reentry at speed of 12,000 mph and altitude of
200,000 ft . Debris was scattered over three states (Texas, Louisianna, Arkansas) Just lasr month recovered
some debris from a lake which had dried up do to drought.

www.space.com...

Things that survived - video tapes, notebooks, even dish of worms from science experiment, still alive

A digital videotape that recorded about 14 minutes of space shuttle Columbia's return to Earth was found in the wreckage of the orbiter, NASA officials and investigators said Tuesday.

A group of small (1 mm) adult Caenorhabditis elegans worms, living in petri dishes enclosed in aluminium canisters, survived re-entry and impact with the ground and were recovered weeks after the disaster.[20][21] The culture was verified as still alive on April 28, 2003.[22] They were part of a Biological Research in canisters experiment designed to study the effect of weightlessness on physiology; the experiment was conducted by Cassie Conley, NASA's current Planetary protection officer.

Slide show of debris recovery

lubbockonline.com...

edit on 19-8-2011 by alien because: ...unnecessary personal reference removed...

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by ATH911

Many objects survivve the chaotic breakup - things get ejected away. What survives the crash is truly
random

Or did you forget the recent threads concerning the amount of ojbects which survived United 93 in Shanksville?

Much of it were showes and clothing.....

Also look up Space shuttle Columbia - it broke apart during reentry at speed of 12,000 mph and altitude of
200,000 ft . Debris was scattered over three states (Texas, Louisianna, Arkansas) Just lasr month recovered
some debris from a lake which had dried up do to drought.

www.space.com...

Things that survived - video tapes, notebooks, even dish of worms from science experiment, still alive

A digital videotape that recorded about 14 minutes of space shuttle Columbia's return to Earth was found in the wreckage of the orbiter, NASA officials and investigators said Tuesday.

A group of small (1 mm) adult Caenorhabditis elegans worms, living in petri dishes enclosed in aluminium canisters, survived re-entry and impact with the ground and were recovered weeks after the disaster.[20][21] The culture was verified as still alive on April 28, 2003.[22] They were part of a Biological Research in canisters experiment designed to study the effect of weightlessness on physiology; the experiment was conducted by Cassie Conley, NASA's current Planetary protection officer.

Slide show of debris recovery

lubbockonline.com...

Just because does not fit with your conspiracy delusions does not it did not happen.........

So what you're saying is: video tapes, notebooks and a dish of worms can survive a 12,000 mph crash at unknown temperatures due to reentry from space, but the black box, which is build to withstand a direct impact from a plane crash and more than 2,000 degrees over a period of multiple hours, was destroyed on all 4 planes.

Hmmmm...... Yeah, I have to say BS to the Fed Government on that one.

I completely know that 9-11 happened and it was not an illusion as some are saying, but for the flight data recorders to come up missing or even destroyed.....Yeah, I'm not drinking that KoolAide!!!

Just incase you're curious here is an illustration of a how a black box is constructed.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightFire

....but the black box, which is build to withstand a direct impact from a plane crash and more than 2,000 degrees over a period of multiple hours, was destroyed on all 4 planes.

Nope, the recording devices did, in fact, survive from the Pennsylvania and Pentagon sites. We don't know if they survived the WTC impacts, no parts of them were ever found. There is a difference between lost and destroyed.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

....but the black box, which is build to withstand a direct impact from a plane crash and more than 2,000 degrees over a period of multiple hours, was destroyed on all 4 planes.

Nope, the recording devices did, in fact, survive from the Pennsylvania and Pentagon sites. We don't know if they survived the WTC impacts, no parts of them were ever found. There is a difference between lost and destroyed.

My point exactly. We were told they were destroyed and then they were lost, then they were destroyed.

Please post proof about the ones from the Pennsylvania and Pentagon sites survived please. The last I heard, all 4 were destroyed, meaning unusable or not found. From what I understand the 2 from the WTC were never found and presumed melted.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I believe it was on a posting here at ATS a few months ago which told of a German company getting some information from the recorders which had been found.

Of course, there will never be anything else ever said about what may have been found on them.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Please post proof about the ones from the Pennsylvania and Pentagon sites survived please.

No, its pretty common knowledge and undisputed fact that the recorders were recovered from the Pennslyvania and Pentagon sites. In fact, there was a big deal made at the trial about who was going to hear the cockpit voice recordings from Flight 93. Not that aren't a small group of persons who will deny they are the actual recorders because of blah, blah, blah.......

The last I heard, all 4 were destroyed, meaning unusable or not found.

Heard from whom? There's a big difference between unusable and not found by the way. The recorders from the WTC were never found. We may never know if they were destroyed. They were made to withstand quite a bit but they still have limits. Also, they aren't the biggest things in the world. I think the voice recorder itself is no bigger than a fruit juice can.

From what I understand the 2 from the WTC were never found and presumed melted.

Again, they were never found, I don't know where you are getting that assumption from.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is just my opinion but I feel that if the buildings had not come down, the boxes would have been found.
It was the mass of boiling concrete and steel that shredded the boxes into little pieces. Much as it did the people.

And what about the debris found floating at open water crash sites? Were they planted?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

While heavily built to survivve impacts the boxes are not indestuctible - many have been destroyed or damaged
to point that data is non recoverable

The boxes are housed in the tail and designed to stay put . On impact the tail section housing the boxes
remained inside the building and was exposed to fires from jet fuel and building contents

When towers collapsed were subjected to tremendous forces of churning mass of concrete and steel. debris
pile that came to rest in basement then burned for 3 months

Will probably never know what happened to them

Go back look at recent Shanksville (United 93) posts - considerable amount of clothing and shoes survived
because were thrown clear of impact point.

Stuff like this often survives - there is company which specializes in recovering personal items from crasah scene
to return to family...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join