It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stopping mind control methods post here ( I have a few tips from experience that help)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
K I've being electronically harassed and diagnosed schizophrenia but I dont hear voices I just have the "delusional thoughts" this is what I've learned so far to stop this madness. i'm 100% sure I've gotten myself in some deep stuff from knowing a little to much about a family and for some reason they want me to live misserable for no reasons. I'd like you to post any other methods you have to stopping illumanity, microwaves, nanowave nanotechnolgy mind control. I have part of my windows covered with alumin foil all sides of the walls, I wear a alumin foil beanie durning the day, it helps tremindosly because inorder to mind control they need to know what your thinking to add fake thoughts to yours so you belive in your fake thoughts adding into your concous by mind control weapons.

Take anti physiologic meds at night to avoid being brainwashed at night during sleep when your vulnerable.

Eat plenty of protein and drinking milk

Avoid even reading or talking to the people that you think have anything to do with this, they will go to drastic measures to get into you're personal life.

*crazy step you will proably think im schizo about* Do not do bowl movemnts the same time you pee, it weakens your mind you want you're mind in the strongest form possable.

be carefull what you read or watch or listen to cause it can be also watched by them to give you the fake thoughts like "ah that makes some sense" thats an example of a fake thought they could send to you and you think its actually you.

when you think someone is watching thru your eyes roll them around and if they dont feel like there locked centerd its almost like there mind is uploaded into you thru mind transfer thats the only way to physically control someone as someone elese. also when you're getting fake thoughts your eyes will be locked centerd it fells like and kinda hard to move around.

These are all the tips I can provide and may god be with you if this is happening to you hopefully I helped some of you and DO NOT SMOKE OR USE NICOTINE IN ANY FORM it stimulates the brain in a way that makes you way more vulnerable and no matter how crazy they drive you keep in mind its not you and one day this will all fall back on them in bad karma please provide me with some more tips, thank you and god bless and sorry for the bad grammer.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Turn off the tv and meditate.

Ahhh troll thread...
edit on 16-8-2011 by BlackStar99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Not having any experience with this, and not wanting to either feed or demean what you have written, I just have one genuine question for you.

Where does the idea come from that urinating and having a bowel movement at the same time makes your mind weak? Has it something to do with just letting total control of your body go? Also, do you not think that preventing such from happening could do your body harm?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
..........................................................really...................................................................................... ........?

You sold it to me about the bowel movements.

WOW. Omr hankyne thing comes to mind

edit on 16-8-2011 by agentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow...just wow..

If I were your doc I'd up your meds.

How is is that someone can be looking through your eyes?

And why can't you pee and poop at the same time?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Peeing and Pooping at the same time (doing both withing 20 mins or less) is like being very unfocused at the same time being focused is the key so ADHD meds help tremendously so how about judging my techniques how about you provide me with some help instead

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johndeer1991
Peeing and Pooping at the same time (doing both withing 20 mins or less) is like being very unfocused at the same time being focused is the key so ADHD meds help tremendously so how about judging my techniques how about you provide me with some help instead

Sometimes I take my iPad into the bathroom and read ATS while I'm peeing and pooping...I concentrate fine..I can test this..next time I gotta do both I can post a reply and prove it..and I know some people will not believe me unless I post a pic to prove it, but I really doubt the mods would let me..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Johndeer1991

Fair enough, it's your OP.

The best, I believe, way to avoid having your mind controlled by outside influences is by not taking pharmaceutical drugs such as the ADHD drugs you mention. How can you maintain control of your mind when your mind is under the influence of a drug?

Good luck to you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would suggest on a serious note to meditate and clear your mind. Mind control is usually done through propaganda and repetitive contridictory statements. It is the slow erosion of perception such as whats up is down and down is up. To be lost in one's mind is a good indicater of psychosis and/or psycho manipulation. I would try to focus on what you feel is your thoughts and tune out the rest. Best of luck to you bro, I do not know what you are going through therefore I can't help. Sorry. Btw I am not bashing your OP But the pee poop thing is what made me get hung on the memory of mr hanky. I figured a good laugh could help you out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
trust me im no troll and what medications would you recomind i'vre tried saroquil resperdol for over 3 months each neither ever even come close to convince me i was juts a paranoid i was on 600mg saroquil and 6 mg of resperdol atleast someone that knows about these meds help me i'm also on 30 mg adderal and 1 mg colophin

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
lol. good one.

You already know the reasons you worry about this.....it's because you're psychotic and delusional, you told us yourself. That should be your focus, not worrying about the things that are not happening".

Seriously, even if they were capable of the vast work you credit them with, why would they be interested in using this expensive tech on you? Think about it. They wouldn't. In fact, I would venture to say, the things you think you know, you don't really know at all.

Anyway, if all else fails, try a tin foil hat. We swear by them, here at ATS.

By the way, Troll much?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

At the tender age of twenty, you've much to learn. First lesson: pee and poop in whatever way feels right for you. Otherwise, your repressed urge to do so will manifest in more abnormal behavior.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
big lol at this thread.

to stop the brainwashing, dose '___' 1-2 a month. that's all you need.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johndeer1991
trust me im no troll and what medications would you recomind i'vre tried saroquil resperdol for over 3 months each neither ever even come close to convince me i was juts a paranoid i was on 600mg saroquil and 6 mg of resperdol atleast someone that knows about these meds help me i'm also on 30 mg adderal and 1 mg colophin

you shouldn't really seek medical help amd recommendations on this board, ask your doctor, tell him the medications he prescribed for you didn't help and he/she will see what is best for you, good luck

peace

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Hi, I agree with the other poster that said no TV. Also taking B vitamins is also a good idea. As is staying away from processed food, if you avoid high fructose corn syrup chances are you'll avoid a lot of the food additives that can cause problems.

The other thing is to visualize a bubble around you which reflects the outside away from you,
Try to talk to your doctor so they can work with you to try to get the right mix of medication for you, sadly it's not a very precise science and can take quite some time to get things as best as the meds can, keeping a diary of how things are going will really help with this.

Under no circumstances go cold turkey from any of your meds without clearing it with your doctor first, some of them have to be weaned down or they can cause big problems.

If you believe in a Creator / Jesus then pray for protection when you feel you need it.

Also things like painting / drawing especially nature may be helpful.

Keep safe.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I'm going to reply to your other OP here.

You’re still looking for the cure to being mind controlled, I can tell. You're actually wondering if one of us has found some sort of pharmaceutical cure to mind control. Don't participate in a culture that enables individuals to be mind controlled, the western way is via medication and media entertainment.
Please understand that stopping cold turkey can and probably will result in your immediate death or incarceration.

The eastern way of mind control is philosophical and religious conditioning that has bled into it's very culture and traditions.
Also I advise you not to attempt to litteraly meditate, but more sit down and think about something before you do it type of meditation. I repeat not the sit indian style close your eyes and clear your mind meditation.
edit on 16-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I would do my best to help you. Please try to find JESUS. Don't be afraid. GOD is in your heart. Have faith on Him. JESUS is your friend and it will help you to live your life. try to reduce your medics (gradualy -speak with our doctor about this).

Read Saint John godspell, (i think is the right way to wright "Evangelho de São João"). Try to read and understand the word's of JESUS in Saint John, then try to read other's in the bible and understand the message (there always a message for you there).

If you can, go sometimes to a chirch, to be in peace (it doesn't mean you have to assist a celebration, but if you like do it). Confess to priest your sins ("pecados" or sence of guilt).

I could sugest also a litle relaxation (like "pilatos") and litle accunpulture.

Also why don't you try to some happy/humor videos thatr you like.

And the last sugestion, try to learn surf. it gives a diferent conection with earth, and diferent prespectiv of life.

I hope that i helped you. Peace.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Johndeer1991, my heart goes out to you. I experienced similar sensations for about 15 months 11-12 years ago.

We needn't agree on what causes them - anything can be viewed from a multitude of perspectives - the scientific and empirical, the spiritual or mental, etc, etc (I appreciate how it can be hard to look at the situation from other perspectives when you are stuck in the middle of it all), but I am sure the interference you write of must seriously detract from your quality of life, and make you unhappy. This is why you must overcome it.

Obviously the methods of getting out of it are numerous and diverse in their approaches, usually depending on the perspective by which you've classified your problem...

Myself, I took the non-western medicine approach and went to a spiritual healer. I was lucky there was an organisation called National Federation of Spiritual Healers (NFSH) in the country where I live. Especially lucky as it was completely free, I just walked in off the street, didn't have to sign anything, give any details or book ahead. I didn't even have to go in to any detail about what I was experiencing.

I suppose the guy who was doing the healing could just tell what he had to do. I sat there for about 5 mins in silence with my eyes closed, feeling him moving his hands above and around me, about a foot away. Then he told me he was done and he spoke these words :"Give it away" and then he said: "I'll give you a Sword of Truth and Shield of Light, they are yours to use". 5 minutes later, I was back outside walking down the busy street. It was over. The fog had lifted. My brain didn't feel like a broken car radio that was getting lots of stations at once. I felt such relief, so much more powerful in myself. Such a memorable day! No problems since, ever. Quite the opposite, in fact. Tell you what, I'll give you your own sword of truth and shield of light should you think they will be useful to you against your problem, they're yours to keep.

Whatever method you choose to use to get better, good luck. Stay hopeful, your whole world can change in one day : )

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
One visualisation technique I use if I feel like I am being mentally harassed is to picture myself in the centre of my own sun. Inside it is just so hot with so much pressure and raging fire that nothing can get it, but here I am safe. On the outside of this sun is a mirror finish where everything that is sent at me is just sent back to where it came from.

There was once that a winged dragon did some how follow me in, but as I though more about all the raw energy, turbulence and power that is with a nuclear weapon and how that is multiplied millions of times it did not stick around for long. Once I feel that the threat is over open your eyes and get on with your day.

The more you think about them, the more power you give them. Start to picture them not a part of your life, the more comfortable you become with this the more of a reality it becomes.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
When meditating meditate on the following scripture:

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. 6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. 9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Bolded for emphasis.
You need the peace of God that only He can give. So please please meditate on these things. Get out and enjoy the creation that God has given us as well and admire its beauty.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join