It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Fox News 8/16: I'm Trying to Change the Course of History

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

UHHMMM. YES Iran is suicidal! Remember they believe that if they die killing the enemies of Allah they go to heaven and get 72 virgins. yes they are.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

My God this man speaks in truth. Guys we can do this if we talk enough to our friends and co-workers, we pester the MSM to give this man the coverage merited by his performance and we all give a little money.

So please, now is the time to believe, now is the time to go out of our comfort zone.

And Charles1952, c'mon man. Check your ADD at the door, the Fox News piece was clear and concise. Just slow down and try to take in what he is saying. Peace and America first. Amen.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyCrazy
reply to post by charles1952

My God this man speaks in truth. Guys we can do this if we talk enough to our friends and co-workers, we pester the MSM to give this man the coverage merited by his performance and we all give a little money.

So please, now is the time to believe, now is the time to go out of our comfort zone.

And Charles1952, c'mon man. Check your ADD at the door, the Fox News piece was clear and concise. Just slow down and try to take in what he is saying. Peace and America first. Amen.

Ron Paul just opened his New Hampshire Headquarters today, over 600 people showed up to support him, how many showed up in 2007? less than 100.

It is safe to say that his campaign and momentum is growing exponentially.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Jon Stewart just regurgitated what grass roots journalists and supporters have been saying for years now and he had the means to actually get the point across in a satirical manner. If you were the upper management of Fox News, would you not take head to such accusations and make it work in your best interests? I know I would. They don't care about Ron Paul and don't count on much more coverage either, but hey, there ratings just went through the roof so it's big bucks for them and great PR to use against the competing networks.

Great interview for sure. Ron Paul scares the hell out of mainstream American's because he doesn't use the word "Change" as a slogan. He actually represents change and on a major scale that would indeed alter American history and it could be for the worst before it even has a chance for the better and Americans for the most part do not want to weather those hard times even though most the hard times are coming anyways. People despise change, they want the same old thing so they can close there eyes to the reality that is in front of them. It's just easier and history has shown that to be true.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Certainly not is hair anyway. He too old! Goodluck to him. But...............................

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ron Paul is getting better at letting the Corporate Media B.S. bounce off his chest...

Go Ron!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Wow.
I was blown away by the video.

www.youtube.com...

Reporter : If you were President What if it turned out you were wrong...and Iran had the bomb and attacked Israel, would you step in?

Ron Paul : No. I'd let Israel take care of 'em. Why should we interfere?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

In all seriousness, I think he scares the hell out of as many GOPers as Dems.....he's against foreign wars, he's against lobbyists, he's against corporate loopholes, he doesnt inject religion into his politics....I think he would get a great share of the independent vote! I have a couple hardcore GOP friends at work and youd be surprised at the range of reactions they have, some love him, others make a face of disgust.

I think he's a fresh breath of air for either side of the aisle.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by dtrock78

I agree, I never defined who he scares more than the other. It's across the board regarding mainstream American opinion. You see that changing slowly but surely though in America. I am not a supporter myself but I admire the man for his dedication and commitment and consistency even if I don't agree with half of where he stands on things. I still would not vote for him though and I wouldn't vote for any of the other candidates at current but I can at least say I respect Ron unlike the other candidates. Time will tell. Crap will hit the fan either way.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i'm gonna cheer for ol' st. paul.

let's see where it goes.

i am a good luck charm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join