It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Fox News 8/16: I'm Trying to Change the Course of History

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kharron

Well the President of Iran Mr A..........jad did say that Israel should be wiped of the face of the earth. SO no doubts there then.

How long before I & I get in on I wonder!! Before Iran gets nukes me thinks!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
And the last 2 POTUS that tried to do that ended up with bullit hole/s!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
how can any rational human being not support the views expressed by dr. paul in that video?
whether he's 'electable' remains to be seen(and history hasn't been kind)
but he has the mind of a great american president.

-megyn kelly looks great, btw.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
His age is a big problem me thinks and the fact that hes been part of the establishment for so long. His he just a stooge/ploy. Its interesting that another saviour appears but this time on the Rep side!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

what are you talking about?
ron paul didn't 'just appear'
he's been towing this line since he first got to congress in the 70's.
he's ran for president before. multiple times.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by slowisfast

Yes and unsuccessfully!!
But now the US folk are talking about him being the great hope. They said that about Obama and well........
He will not be POTUS and that is why he didnt make it before! Also he too old!!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

He's not too old...You are not old enough to understand the magnitude of the dilema we are facing...Someday when you grow up you'll get it. You'll look back on this time in history and wish you would have supported Ron Paul.

Ron Paul 2012.

edit on 17-8-2011 by peponastick because: spelling

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

How do you know how old I am? What if you are so so wrong?

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The only course of history he will change is Obama will be reelected with only 40-50% of the vote. If he's some how nominated many republicans may not vote and if not nominated the RPers may not vote. If he does the 3rd party/write in then he splits the republican vote. Then again, if he's nominated Obama may win in a landslide just to maintain the status quo because his radical ideas aren't ready for prime time for the general population.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
The only course of history he will change is Obama will be reelected with only 40-50% of the vote. If he's some how nominated many republicans may not vote and if not nominated the RPers may not vote. If he does the 3rd party/write in then he splits the republican vote. Then again, if he's nominated Obama may win in a landslide just to maintain the status quo because his radical ideas aren't ready for prime time for the general population.

Don't be afraid to dream my friend.

Throw away that defeatist attitude, my friend.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Well, this whole Ron Paul 2012 sounds so much like the "I like Ike" movement of yesteryear. Although Paul and Eisenhower share some similar beliefs, Ron Paul is no war hero like Ike and while Iraq and Afghanistan are bad they are no Korean War. I don't believe he will sell well to mainstream America.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by slowisfast

and never came anywhere close to winning.

But hey, this time it will be different boy, you betcha. He has a new suit and a nice new haircut. Things are looking up for old Gil. The wind is at his back. Even though he has run and run and run and run and run and never come close, hey this time is going to be different!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

But hey, this time it will be different boy, you betcha. He has a new suit and a nice new haircut. Things are looking up for old Gil. The wind is at his back. Even though he has run and run and run and run and run and never come close, hey this time is going to be different!

I agree. Look at how old that guy is!

He's got nothing to lose!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

I just looked for the Jon Stewart video you mentioned.......I was lmao!

If any of you missed it please watch it.....nothing is funnier than the truth

www.youtube.com...

edit on 17-8-2011 by WildWorld because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I think his age is a positive not a negative. You can hear it in his voice, how fed up he is with the elitist BS this country has been drug through for the last several decades. Ron Paul doesn't need a campaign slogan that screams Change every 5 seconds, he is change.

The wisdom RP has gained throughout the years, and the way in which he chooses to use this wisdom is what we all need to support. We can be in a position, where we can elect a President that actually has the ability to lead this country. He isn't a wafer with a big mouth, that requires a teleprompter to say a speech. He speaks with the knowledge you gain, from being in a electable position, a gov't position, for the last 30+ years. He knows what the hell he is talking about, and he knows how to get it done.

Time to open our eyes and make a real step towards change!

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
wow he done great and the news anchor was hitting the right points to let him explain his POV!
I am actually surprised Fox let him have that interview so candid without a lot of heckling

They just want to be the mainstream media, who if he did get elected can say. Remember we were the media that took you seriously and let you express your views. "Anyone need a favor."

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Iran is going down the same road Iraq went down. Israel bombed their nuclear program in the 80's. If Israel does the same in Iran at some point, maybe with the help of the US, then it won't be longer after that there's a war. It's written on the wall for all to see. A war with Iran will happen. It's just the way it's. It's the popular sentiment in this country that iran is a threat. Our leadership knows they're a threat because they watch hte iranian regime and they know that they have a developing nuclear program. A secret weapons program is almost certain to exist.

It's destined. Until Iran can welcome Israel and respect its own people, there will be no peace.

North Korea, Iran and many of the muslim-dominated countries that remain intolerant; continue to be a concern. There's mounting pressure. The conditions are being set for a future war.
edit on 17-8-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kitilani

This is the exact thing they are counting on, Americans not voting for the only guy that will change things because they think he wont be able to beat the current status quo candidate, so lets just choose another status quo candidate that might beat them, where is the logic in that? thats why we are doomed, i am voting for ron paul whether he can win or not because he is the only one addressing the real problems

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher

His age is a big problem me thinks and the fact that hes been part of the establishment for so long. His he just a stooge/ploy. Its interesting that another saviour appears but this time on the Rep side!

You are obviously completely clueless. Ron Paul didnt just "appear". He has a very solid 30 year reputation of standing up for what he believes in and that is the American people and the constitution of the United States. This is his 3rd attempt running for president. He has never voted for increasing taxes. He is the only person in the race that want to end the wars and bring every soldier home. This man is founding father material but you would know that if you took the time to look into our history as a nation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join