It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL DOES NOT EXIST TO THE MSM! DAILY SHOW AMAZING!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

www.thedailyshow.com...

I am absolutely appalled at how the msm is attempting to ignore Ron Paul despite the fact that he nearly won the Iowa poll..I believe because of the internet and sites like ats.. Americans are waking up and getting sick of the msm lies and distortion.. Americans are finally waking up to the truth of the establishment. Now whether you like Ron Paul or not you have to admit its pretty strange that the media ignores him even with the amount of support he currently has.. doesn't that show you that the media is biased and SHOULD not be relied upon for any news whatsoever? DENY IGNORENCE!
edit on 16-8-2011 by freepatriot because: title

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are you really calling John Stewart's Daily Show "mainstream media?" Really?

I mean, don't get me wrong, I like the show, but neither him nor Stephen Colbert are necessarily what I would call "mainstream media." They play pun on mainstream media slipups, and know how, they don't actually take themselves that seriously.

Ron Paul HAS been all over the news, he's been all over NBC the last few days. :\

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted already.

Great show though!

edit on 16-8-2011 by ExPostFacto because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

no not calling the daily show msm... the daily show is perhaps the only real news on tv which is really sad..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExPostFacto
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted already.

Great show though!

Correct

Closing

new topics

top topics

join