It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria- the next war for USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
after 5 month of Syria uprising
nationalinterest.org...

the situation can come to a new level-i think.
the Saudi King dont like the Hisbollah
Bush junior dont like the Hisbollah= (or hezbollah in english)

now i think the politics of the USA will go to a more aggressive point against Assad leader of Syria.
last week also the Turkey a neighbour and busniss partner taken more distance to Assad.
Iran will still support Assad.
Israel close more and more the border to Syria.

Is there a new war for USA in order from the Saudis or not?

P.S(i am against wars mostly,because Invaders must die)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The US most likely will do it by proxy. ie., using their NATO allies with some bullcrap story then mission creep and then European NATO members will find excuses to back out again.

America is BAD for Europe via NATO.

The sooner Europe realises that the better.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Just the way EUROPE was during WWII for America.

Agree?

edit on 16-8-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Agree?

Would that be the war with the Germans that was funded by Bush and powered by IBM?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Agree?

Would that be the war with the Germans that was funded by Bush and powered by IBM?

Precisely.

Money is Money just like Women are Women and Men are Men, Girls will be Girls or Boys will be Boys Globally.

You see if EUROPE had a good political structure and stability despite the diversity then I can see it work just fine (even in WWII). However EUROPE as a whole is just as diverse not just culturally but politically as well. Obviously when there are 2 cats fighting about something, the Monkey will definitely benefit from the dispute

edit on 16-8-2011 by hp1229 because: edit content

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It cuts two ways. Europe is bad for America too. More countries should be keeping their nose out of other's business. When a NATO exists, these countries get used to the thought that they have THE RIGHT to interfere in another country. So America interferes with Europe and Europe interferes with America, and all the more independant thinkers in either society throw a ploppy fit. The whole world would be happier without interfereance from government.

Now, interferance from individual people is another matter.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It is good speculation, but the Europe and the US will keep out of Syria. There is something called "logistics". Not to mention the politics of it all. Both Europe and the US have economic issues to contend with. Why intervene when you can watch it all fall to pieces from the sidelines.

Libya is on Europe's doorstep and within range of various air forces. Libya is not situated in the centre of the Middle East.

While I would love to see the pyscho Syrian regime removed and would support attempts to do so, I fear they will have to work it out locally. Unless Syria agitate the Turks as a last ditch attempt to save their bacon, but the Turks are more than capable of handling the tin pot Syrian forces which pitch NATO technology against Soviet era only-good-for-internal-oppression equipment.

Regards

new topics

top topics

join