It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unexplained light in clouds - HAARP?? or something else

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I see what you're getting at. But the first one is obviously sunlight reflecting off a cloud, which is then being reflected again off higher clouds.

The Fukushima light is something like sunlight reflecting off a bus.

Yes, sunlight reflects and bounces and clouds can block it, but also reflect it.

No, not HAARP. That has to do with low frequencies and communicating with submarines.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Seriously, did you juust claim that HAARP was specifically created for submarine communication.

"Method for Producing a Shell of Relativistic Particles at an Altitude Above the Earths Surface"
Bernard J. Eastlund inventor, US Patent Number: 5,038,664 Issue Date: 8/13/91,Assignee: APTI, Inc.

"Method and Apparatus For Altering a Region in the Earth's Atmosphere, Ionosphere, and/or
Magnetosphere" Bernard J. Eastlund inventor, US Patent Number: 4,686,605 Issue Date: 8/11/87
Assignee: APTI, Inc.

"Method and Apparatus For Creating an Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region of Plasma"
Bernard J. Eastlund and Simon Ramo inventors, Patent Number: 4,712,155 Issue Date: 1/28/85

All suppressed for 5 years due to national security. Not much about coms in any of those my friend.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

It is Sakurajima, not Fukushima. Did you say that light from that video was a reflection off a bus?? LOL, that's the first I heard that kind of a debunk. Did you watch the video with the orbs flashing in and out and the stobelike pulsing?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I have seen this same affect while sitting on my patio just this past Spring. When I was watching I kept thinking it was like two movies of cloud formations being shown one on top of the other.

With all the metal oxides in the upper atmosphere I'm not surprised to be seeing such phenomenon.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
OK CGI debunkers, here is another vid of the same cloud from one of the guys friends on a different camera same time, different perspective and zoomed in more. It's better also, cause less wind.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Yep - looks like some unexplained stuff in clouds.

Since it is unexplained why do you think it is:

1/ deliberate/artificial, or
2/ anything to do with HAARP?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I think we are seeing some upper-atmospheric lightning. Could have been a sprite or a blue jet maybe?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't believe one way or the other. I am here asking for input because I thought it would be an interesting topic. It could be lightning or a sprite or elf or whatever. I'm just sharing, isn't that what this site is for so we all become more informed as to natural or man-made occurrences?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by murch
HAARP CAN move clouds. High heating of the atmosphere through a channel of highly focused radiowaves would evaporate the water molecules that clouds consist off. Not to mention the effect that the frequency would have when beam was passing through clouds.

There is nothing scientific or factual about this claim. UHF waves cannot move anything.

How exactly does it "evaporate" gaseous water? I'm a little curious, since evaporated water IS gaseous. Have you taken a basic science or weather class in high school?

Originally posted by murch
"Method and Apparatus For Creating an Artificial Electron Cyclotron Heating Region of Plasma"
Bernard J. Eastlund and Simon Ramo inventors, Patent Number: 4,712,155 Issue Date: 1/28/85

This patent speciffically refers to adjusting severe weather patterns by creating plasma in atmosphere.

If you could cite parts of that patent, I'll explain where you read incorrectly.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSprepared
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I don't believe one way or the other. I am here asking for input because I thought it would be an interesting topic. It could be lightning or a sprite or elf or whatever. I'm just sharing, isn't that what this site is for so we all become more informed as to natural or man-made occurrences?

Keep on sharing.

The forum can be a little inhospitable but don't let it get you down.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

That's disingenious - you suggested HAARP as the very first word after "unexplained light in clouds" - why put HAARP in the title at all - why not just ask what these might have been??

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

why not just ask what these might have been??

He did.

I find these videos showing light formations above the clouds to be interesting because they are stationary and affecting the surrounding moisture. They could be cloud manipulation so I thought I'd bring them here for further comment.

Let me know what you think.

So why not participate and throw out what you think it is rather than waiting to hit him over the head for mentioning HAARP?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there,but why not take HAARP out of the title and it will still be the same thread just you won't have to worry about trying to prove HAARP is even involved. Since we should know by now what HAARP is really used for. Weather manipulation is not one of them.

Just a thought for the OP..
edit on 16-8-2011 by tsurfer2000h because: spelling

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Here you go a very informative video..

Isn't nature beautiful..

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

why not just ask what these might have been??

He did.

No - he did not JUST ask what these might be - he first asked whether they were HAARP.

As Turfer has said - the title does not need any mention of HAARP to ask the question.

edit on 16-8-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h

Isn't nature beautiful..

Sure is. You might even say it's a "miracle".

Just kidding, a joke at our resident juggalo's expense.

Not sure why people want to equate HAARP to such ridiculous things as "cloud moving". I think it's a reflection of the lousy science education most people receive in this country.

edit on 8/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

No - he did not JUST ask what these might be - he first asked whether they were HAARP.

I believe the title says "Unexplained light in clouds - HAARP?? or something else"

Did you miss the ?? after haarp or the "or something else" in the title?

Then we have the OP.

They could be cloud manipulation so I thought I'd bring them here for further comment.

Let me know what you think.

I cannot read that any other way than being asked what I think. There is no mention of haarp in the OP and the OP never claims haarp caused the phenomenon. He's asking for opinions.

Some obviously wanted to attack him for having the gall to mention haarp in this forum.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
HAARP would be 1 of my considerations for this, but not my only. And since this HAARP patent ( www.scribd.com... ) shows a tilting heated plasma mirror halfway between earth and the ionosphere manipulated by frequency chirping to raise or lower or tilt the mirror, I kind of thought that this may be what I'm seeing. But I did leave open that it could very well be other things also.
edit on 16-8-2011 by KSprepared because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

HAARP would be 1 of my considerations for this, but not my only. And since this HAARP patent ( www.scribd.com... ) shows a tilting heated plasma mirror halfway between earth and the ionosphere manipulated by frequency chirping to raise or lower or tilt the mirror, I kind of thought that this may be what I'm seeing. But I did leave open that it could very well be other things also.

Are you serious!?

That is not a patent for HAARP (the title says harrp
). It isn't even related to HAARP. Read up a little on HAARP's function, it is neither mysterious nor nefarious.

When are you people going to realize that most patents don't go into production (upwards of 90%of them don't!)?
edit on 8/16/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

This is a patent for an artificial ionosphere manipulated by frequency and atmospheric heating. I don't care if you want to equate it with HAARP or not. Maybe your civilian use of HAARP is harmless or whatever, but it has been adopted by the military for long range recon and weather manipulation. I didn't say this was harmful, you are implying that I am, I am simply asking if what we are seeing is manipulation of the atmosphere for peaceful, military, or whatever purposes, or natural. I am just trying to get opinions here, not get trolled. So if you don't want to be part of the conversation and all of your posts are going to say basically the same thing, then you are free to leave the thread at any time.

This is a patent for an artificial ionosphere. Which program has been testing frequencies bouncing around in the ionosphere? HAARP has. I feel it is safe to say this is at least tangentally affiliated with HAARP.

And I have read up on HAARP extensively. HERE is a blog that will open your eyes to the utilization of HAARP: www.dutchsinse.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join