It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need everyones help on this

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Where do I start. Heck I am not sure myself, so please forgive me if I lose you. [Cliff notes]
My xwife brother and her boyfriend robed a restaurant in Michigan years ago her boyfriend dressed up in clothes like mine, after that they called the police to say it was me. Then they robed my father [in his 60s handicapped] when I was 800 miles away for over $200,000. threatening to kill him and my younger brother [and get away with it ] My younger brother knows the truth but he is scared for his kids[ they threatened to kill his kids. Not only that my father signed over all life insurance policy over to them at gun point. [flash ahead 3 years]Now me I was married again living 800 miles away unaware that this has happened and living with my second wife. I had someone try to poison me with the aids virus, that I was told about so it did not happen. Now my x wife sister dies from aids because of prostitution. That's where they got the blood from. Now my second wife starts being a little different and decides to fly back home did not want to be married anymore. We talk on the phone a week later for 4 hours and she tells me about her new friends who say that they are cops but she finds out that they are not in fact they are my x brother in law and 1 x wife new boyfriend. She tells me that she is sorry and wants to get back with me that was a Friday night,and the last we ever talked the following Monday I get a call at work that she died. So I flew home for her funeral. So went into a very bad depression flew back to my home went on a drinking spree that lasted months kicked myself in the ass sobered up and guess what, some where in the bluer I got married again so I told my wife that I did not want to be married anymore, well she was mad but seemed to be for different reasons. anyway flash forward a week come home from work shes gone along with everything of mine not even a dirty pair of socks was left . Now a week later I met a man who became a good friend we find out that he was sleeping with my wife but he did not know she was married to me. Anyway he came for my divorce, now he had his own business but after he became my friend people were stealing his tools his work checks and will he had months of bad luck or so I thought any way he went out of business and all most went to jail for the bad checks. That was the last time I seen him. Found out that my new x wife was friends with my x brother in law and my first x wife new boy friend.now a few months a a lot of strange job loses later I get a message from a friend that all the X's were planning something to make it look like me even said what day they were going to do this. [ yes I did go to the police got no response] So to avoid going to jail for something I did not do I put myself into a nut hospital under a suicide watch for 2 weeks work out good because they did know I was there , and so they robed a bank a got away with it. now I get out of the hospital go home everything is gone again I have $100. left no job and no clothes again.
So with winter coming on I decide to move to a warmer state. Now flash forward 20 years later and a lot of jobs, I have been with my new girlfriend 19 years and going good. [now the person who has been telling me about them has warned me a lot about them trying to do thing to me] we have our grand son living with us. I see all the Xes working at the fast food places around us. And I get another warning that they been putting the aids virus in our fast food and not to eat it so we don't. Now before I go on I need to tell you that my girlfriend sisters boyfriend was shot and killed and was blamed on me. Anyway now to the peasant I get hurt at work and get a serious operation witch that and bad lungs from smoking for 36 years has me on disability. There was spouse to be a payoff for workers compensation but found out that my lawyer has put it on hold and wont even call me back.
Now the sick part. There is a million dollar life insurance policy on me that they are trying to collect.
They have collected millions of of others forging names on others policy.
They own a tow truck repo company a collection company a trailer park and a other business that they funnel all the money through. Some of them work as a state processors and go around telling everyone they are police when they are not.Now there is at least 10 person that work for them all related. Making millions of of people that they poison and forging oh the processors servers are also notary so they keep stamping all the life insurance policy's, keeping it looking legal. All x wife's and x family members who work for them all live 1 block from me now. I cant seem to get any help because of there ties to the police as process servers. Now after years of asking questions I found out that all this is because of greed and everyone getting paid real good. Now they cannot just shoot me for fear of police investigation so they try the poison also if I would go to jail they had it set to pay and have me killed in there, and they would get away with it because people get killed in there everyday thay are out and no one would even look at them. Also they need me dead before I find out everything. Everyone who helps me gets hurt or dead or threaten so its hard to find anyone to go to the police. The only one that has helped me cannot come forward because he is close to them. Now one other person who did find out that he was working for some very bad people try ed to git out but ended up shot in the head and left in the desert where the police found him months later and all bones no id nothing to say who he is. So you just got the short stories of something very true and scary.
So I am begging for help don't have any idea where to turn. I cant just pick up a gun a shoot them they keep thyself surrounded by each other so I would end up dead before I get close enough. I have another attorney but he is getting scared and I am afraid I will lose him. Don't no where to turn. Looking for help. I am sorry for jumping around and for my spelling I am very upset and don't no where to turn. please help

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Mate

Please, I'm begging you and others, try using paragraphs.

For the love of God, please just try it.

I didn't read the thread simply because walls of text send me to sleep, sorry.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by john1287
Where do I start. Heck I am not sure myself, so please forgive me if I lose you. [Cliff notes]
My xwife brother and her boyfriend robed a restaurant in Michigan years ago her boyfriend dressed up in clothes like mine, after that they called the police to say it was me. Then they robed my father [in his 60s handicapped] when I was 800 miles away for over $200,000. threatening to kill him and my younger brother [and get away with it ] My younger brother knows the truth but he is scared for his kids[ they threatened to kill his kids. Not only that my father signed over all life insurance policy over to them at gun point. [flash ahead 3 years]Now me I was married again living 800 miles away unaware that this has happened and living with my second wife. I had someone try to poison me with the aids virus, that I was told about so it did not happen. Now my x wife sister dies from aids because of prostitution. That's where they got the blood from. Now my second wife starts being a little different and decides to fly back home did not want to be married anymore. We talk on the phone a week later for 4 hours and she tells me about her new friends who say that they are cops but she finds out that they are not in fact they are my x brother in law and 1 x wife new boyfriend. She tells me that she is sorry and wants to get back with me that was a Friday night,and the last we ever talked the following Monday I get a call at work that she died. So I flew home for her funeral. So went into a very bad depression flew back to my home went on a drinking spree that lasted months kicked myself in the ass sobered up and guess what, some where in the bluer I got married again so I told my wife that I did not want to be married anymore, well she was mad but seemed to be for different reasons. anyway flash forward a week come home from work shes gone along with everything of mine not even a dirty pair of socks was left . Now a week later I met a man who became a good friend we find out that he was sleeping with my wife but he did not know she was married to me. Anyway he came for my divorce, now he had his own business but after he became my friend people were stealing his tools his work checks and will he had months of bad luck or so I thought any way he went out of business and all most went to jail for the bad checks. That was the last time I seen him. Found out that my new x wife was friends with my x brother in law and my first x wife new boy friend.now a few months a a lot of strange job loses later I get a message from a friend that all the X's were planning something to make it look like me even said what day they were going to do this. [ yes I did go to the police got no response] So to avoid going to jail for something I did not do I put myself into a nut hospital under a suicide watch for 2 weeks work out good because they did know I was there , and so they robed a bank a got away with it. now I get out of the hospital go home everything is gone again I have $100. left no job and no clothes again.
So with winter coming on I decide to move to a warmer state. Now flash forward 20 years later and a lot of jobs, I have been with my new girlfriend 19 years and going good. [now the person who has been telling me about them has warned me a lot about them trying to do thing to me] we have our grand son living with us. I see all the Xes working at the fast food places around us. And I get another warning that they been putting the aids virus in our fast food and not to eat it so we don't. Now before I go on I need to tell you that my girlfriend sisters boyfriend was shot and killed and was blamed on me. Anyway now to the peasant I get hurt at work and get a serious operation witch that and bad lungs from smoking for 36 years has me on disability. There was spouse to be a payoff for workers compensation but found out that my lawyer has put it on hold and wont even call me back.
Now the sick part. There is a million dollar life insurance policy on me that they are trying to collect.
They have collected millions of of others forging names on others policy.
They own a tow truck repo company a collection company a trailer park and a other business that they funnel all the money through. Some of them work as a state processors and go around telling everyone they are police when they are not.Now there is at least 10 person that work for them all related. Making millions of of people that they poison and forging oh the processors servers are also notary so they keep stamping all the life insurance policy's, keeping it looking legal. All x wife's and x family members who work for them all live 1 block from me now. I cant seem to get any help because of there ties to the police as process servers. Now after years of asking questions I found out that all this is because of greed and everyone getting paid real good. Now they cannot just shoot me for fear of police investigation so they try the poison also if I would go to jail they had it set to pay and have me killed in there, and they would get away with it because people get killed in there everyday thay are out and no one would even look at them. Also they need me dead before I find out everything. Everyone who helps me gets hurt or dead or threaten so its hard to find anyone to go to the police. The only one that has helped me cannot come forward because he is close to them. Now one other person who did find out that he was working for some very bad people try ed to git out but ended up shot in the head and left in the desert where the police found him months later and all bones no id nothing to say who he is. So you just got the short stories of something very true and scary.
So I am begging for help don't have any idea where to turn. I cant just pick up a gun a shoot them they keep thyself surrounded by each other so I would end up dead before I get close enough. I have another attorney but he is getting scared and I am afraid I will lose him. Don't no where to turn. Looking for help. I am sorry for jumping around and for my spelling I am very upset and don't no where to turn. please help

Someone used a clever disguise, eh? Soiled your name, eh?

You know this post is going to be analyzed by some folks, right? Check your other posts. And, interests. Establish a pattern, a style, a profile... That type of thing.

My first guess - whether this is you or not (or true, or not) - is that this is a cut/paste from somewhere else.

If you are truly distressed, I hope you talk to someone, and find the answers you're looking for. And, everyone ends up safe.

Beyond that, this site is known for it's conspiracies, and I smell sumthin' fishy

I'll be back for more, later.

edit on 8/16/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
HOLY #

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by john1287

You're fearing for you life and you want to know what to do?

Uhmm, you need to just pack up get the hell out of dodge forever.

Why are you still reading this? Go.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
if your telling the truth(sorry but this is the internet) i wish you all the luck and here by pass over the award of having the worst ex ever(she only tried to make it look like i was gonna suicide) if not well ummm seek some kind of help

if i were you id start recording everything around you to try to catch them in the act and document there activities

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

[font=courier][color=FF9600]I do have to agree. I usually go ahead a give these type of posts a read but it’s late in the night and that wall of text... I feel like a tsunami is coming at me! Clean it up a bit and I will return to read and comment.

~AMNQ[/font]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I am sorry nothing fishy here all true just dont no where to turn

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

where do i go they will find me and i dont have any money to hide with

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Holy Hell, what a lot of bad juju. And a BUTTload of coincidence.

I don't know if this will be much help, but it doesn't seem like you'd have much to lose by just dropping off the face of the earth. Hitchhike the hell out of that state, get a legal name change (easy enough to do--you just have to appear before a judge), and this time, for god's sake, be careful who you fall in with.

Not much more I can add....

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Don't tell "them" he is in Dodge...
He's trying to avoid them!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

I dont have enough money to do anything hell my computer is so old it turns off on its own or just locks up hell I cant even get a camra

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by john1287
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

I am sorry nothing fishy here all true just dont no where to turn

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Sorry not the greatest writer and the least of my peoblems

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

If these people actually have done the things that you say they have done (hard to swallow), and law enforcement won't do anything (not hard to believe), it is your duty to make sure that they don't do it to anyone else. You could easily get yourself a nice rifle that can't be traced back to you and learn how to shoot it quickly and efficiently. You could also wait until they are all in the same spot, like you say they often do, pick out a nice vantage point and quickly snipe all of them. Wipe the gun down, drop it in a river, and never say anything about it ever again. It is also very easy to put a bit of nitroglycerin in a lightbulb that has a pinhole punched in it. If they are the only ones that use the lightswitch, boom, problem solved.
(Notice how I used the word "could"? This is not encouragement for you to commit a felony, that is a felony in itself, this is all hypothetical.)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Well if it's all true, and you fear the local police are not to be trusted, then call the insurance companies involved. They will do a much more thorough investigation than the police will, since they really don't like getting scammed (they prefer to DO the scamming) and will go way out of their way to investigate a fraud claim.

It would be wise to relocate if you're in fear for your life and/or the safety of others, and drop all contact with anyone from your past for a long time, family included. If all this is true then they will understand the reason of you dropping out for a while. Plus one of them may even be the one passing your information on to the culprits... sadly the phrase "family fooks you first" is a fairly accurate statement.

So contact the insurance company, get them involved, and then take a hiatus until something comes out of it all.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Go where no money cant hardly walk because of work injury

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Q:1984A:1776

If these people actually have done the things that you say they have done (hard to swallow), and law enforcement won't do anything (not hard to believe), it is your duty to make sure that they don't do it to anyone else. You could easily get yourself a nice rifle that can't be traced back to you and learn how to shoot it quickly and efficiently. You could also wait until they are all in the same spot, like you say they often do, pick out a nice vantage point and quickly snipe all of them. Wipe the gun down, drop it in a river, and never say anything about it ever again. It is also very easy to put a bit of nitroglycerin in a lightbulb that has a pinhole punched in it. If they are the only ones that use the lightswitch, boom, problem solved.
(Notice how I used the word "could"? This is not encouragement for you to commit a felony, that is a felony in itself, this is all hypothetical.)
I understand what you are saying but heck I cant get around to good anymore but I will see the da office on the third only time I can get a ride

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Hitch a ride with a trucker...
Get off in another state.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

All good advice but I wish it was a joke but its not I am going to the da office on the 2 of next month thats the only time I get a ride I dont walk to good any more iam going to try one more time befor I try to leave town one more time
edit on 16-8-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join