It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need everyones help on this

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by john1287

ok well then...invite your enemies over for dinner
or ask to catch up with them at a nice restaurant...something like that....

no point running away...so invite them over for dinner!

Just reminds me of the lord is my shepperd psalm.... I don't remember it entirely...but it is helpful when you fear

I know that psalm I use everyday and as far as dinner I tryed it did not work
never hurt anyone or killed anyone not sure anymore

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
If they are intimately connected to your local law enforcement, you need to take your story to the next level up which would your State Bureau of Investigation or the FBI, you'll need names, dates, and the criminal records of those involved or you won't get very far. Don't waste your time with the local level, I've seen the hobnobbery that takes place in local politics and it sounds like you're in the thick of it. If you're story is legit you should be able to get in the door with your local SBI or FBI office, also don't underestimate the power of the local media if you have anything concrete to go on with this. It's all gonna hinge on what evidence you have though unfortunately, if you don't have anything other than a story you need to get out of town and be somebody else.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
If they are intimately connected to your local law enforcement, you need to take your story to the next level up which would your State Bureau of Investigation or the FBI, you'll need names, dates, and the criminal records of those involved or you won't get very far. Don't waste your time with the local level, I've seen the hobnobbery that takes place in local politics and it sounds like you're in the thick of it. If you're story is legit you should be able to get in the door with your local SBI or FBI office, also don't underestimate the power of the local media if you have anything concrete to go on with this. It's all gonna hinge on what evidence you have though unfortunately, if you don't have anything other than a story you need to get out of town and be somebody else.
never thought about going to fbi good idea i will thank you very much whats sbi?
my pain meds are licking in i will be back in 1 hour
edit on 16-8-2011 by john1287 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by john1287
Look iam poor I wont run anymore hell cant anyway just looking for good solid help to end this
nightmare one way or another and as gods my witness this is not a joke

You have to run, you cant fight them staying there, you will get yourself killed.

As someone said "Going to a gun fight with a knife, isn't bravery, its suicide.".

So you need to get out of there, and gather resources you can fight them with.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaleshchand

Originally posted by john1287
Look iam poor I wont run anymore hell cant anyway just looking for good solid help to end this
nightmare one way or another and as gods my witness this is not a joke

You have to run, you cant fight them staying there, you will get yourself killed.

As someone said "Going to a gun fight with a knife, isn't bravery, its suicide.".

So you need to get out of there, and gather resources you can fight them with.
Thanks but iam staying
dont have alot of choices no money cant walk that good

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

State Bureau of Investigation, I don't know what state you live in but there should be a state level police agency similar to the federal one in your state. They typically investigate crimes which involve local municipal and county governments. That may be your best bet actually, make sure you go in person and make sure you have something other than a story to give them, there's no statute of limitations on murder so if you can connect with them any of that even if it was thirty years ago you should at least pique their interest. If they decide to investigate things, make sure you get yourself into some kind of witness protection program or have some means of protecting yourself 110%.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
First of all, I don't feel you're being very smart if you're still eating at a place where someone has threatened to poison the food in any way. I mean come on, it should be obvious that you should stop eating there. Fast food places in general will kill you even if the food is normal.

Second, I'm not sure where you're from and I don't want you to say. But if you're in the USA I suggest you contact the FBI and ask for their help. They are the best ones who can help you with this problem. Because of the amount of time that has past for some of what you said occurred the local police can not really investigate the crimes and your mental history must make you lack some credibility in their eyes.

If you are not in the USA then try contacting whatever agency there is that investigates these kinds of crimes. If that is not possible and/or you don't like that idea then you should first buy yourself a gun and don't forget to buy the bullets. You use it only to protect yourself if absolutely necessary. Then I would also recommend that you move as far away as possible from these people.

Why don't you tell us what kind of help you're looking for OK? Are you looking for protection or someone to make the problem go away, like gang members or hit men? I do not recommend this, but have you ever thought of finding someone who is willing to go teach them a lesson and what comes around goes around?

Honestly, I don't really understand why you didn't try to report these people to the police sooner. If someone did this to me I'd either get them first or get the heck out of there.

Peace

EDIT: I thought of one more suggestion for you. Go to the insurance company that paid them the money. They will investigate for insurance fraud. They don't like people who cheat them out of millions of dollars. For sure they will take it serious and find a way get those bastards for you.
edit on 16-8-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Every freaking time I click on a post in this section the OP can't figure out paragraphs. Pretty telling... I know the second poster called this out but DAMN OP, could you actually get through that mess?

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
First of all, I don't feel you're being very smart if you're still eating at a place where someone has threatened to poison the food in any way. I mean come on, it should be obvious that you should stop eating there. Fast food places in general will kill you even if the food is normal.

Second, I'm not sure where you're from and I don't want you to say. But if you're in the USA I suggest you contact the FBI and ask for their help. They are the best ones who can help you with this problem. Because of the amount of time that has past for some of what you said occurred the local police can not really investigate the crimes and your mental history must make you lack some credibility in their eyes.

If you are not in the USA then try contacting whatever agency there is that investigates these kinds of crimes. If that is not possible and/or you don't like that idea then you should first buy yourself a gun and don't forget to buy the bullets. You use it only to protect yourself if absolutely necessary. Then I would also recommend that you move as far away as possible from these people.

Why don't you tell us what kind of help you're looking for OK? Are you looking for protection or someone to make the problem go away, like gang members or hit men? I do not recommend this, but have you ever thought of finding someone who is willing to go teach them a lesson and what comes around goes around?

Honestly, I don't really understand why you didn't try to report these people to the police sooner. If someone did this to me I'd either get them first or get the heck out of there.

Peace

EDIT: I thought of one more suggestion for you. Go to the insurance company that paid them the money. They will investigate for insurance fraud. They don't like people who cheat them out of millions of dollars. For sure they will take it serious and find a way get those bastards for you.
edit on 16-8-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text
I dont eat out any more everything i buy is from the store i pick and i have tryed going to the police but it seem not to do any good i tryed talking to the insurance company they said that the paper that my dad sign over is good intill i can prove other wise now on the 2 of next mont I will be going to the fbi i will try there

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
Every freaking time I click on a post in this section the OP can't figure out paragraphs. Pretty telling... I know the second poster called this out but DAMN OP, could you actually get through that mess?
sorry i am not much on writing forgive me just tired and worried

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

You know, I'm sorry. I'm tired and I just acted like a complete jerk. I'm gonna go to bed now but I will come back tomorrow and read what you had to say with fresh eyes, I feel I owe you that. I really am sorry and feel like a worm for my stupid comment.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

You know, I'm sorry. I'm tired and I just acted like a complete jerk. I'm gonna go to bed now but I will come back tomorrow and read what you had to say with fresh eyes, I feel I owe you that. I really am sorry and feel like a worm for my stupid comment.
thank you dont worry did not hurt my feelings i no it strange but this true
dont know if it matters but someone ask me where I am at I live in Phoenix Arizona

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

John from Phoenix... Crazy story... I forgive you for the confusion in trying to read and understand your post... ATS can be a rowdy bunch... As far-fetched as it sounds I really don't think a man in his 60's(?) would take the time and effort to press that many buttons on a keyboard unless he had a real concern... I have to honestly say that I feel for you... I hope that your anxiety over a few things that seem to add up isn't playing tricks on your mind. Dementia can be an issue as we get older, and sometimes these mind tricks can be VERY conviencing and help to confuse reality so we can't even tell it is happening, so much so that even the strongest people can be lead astray... I am with the thinking that if you are convinced that this is all true, (which it is apperant that you do) you need to go above local law enforcement and go to the FBI. Do Not wait for a ride on the 2nd have them come to you! Here is the contact information for your local office... Send one email right now and call them tomorrow!

FBI, Phoenix, AZ
201 East Indianola Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone: (602) 279-5511
Fax: (602) 650-3204
E-mail: [email protected]

Here is a thier website:
www.fbi.gov...

It sounds like you don't have the funds but being on disability you have access to medical care so, I also suggest you immedieatly schedule two or three psychological evaluations... I'm not saying that because I'm thinking you are crazy.. I'm advising you do this to prove you are not crazy! This story sounds WAY out there so if you can prove to the FBI that you are not crazy by more than one Dr. atesting to the fact the FBI will take you more seriously from the start.

I'm sad to say that I'm ashamed of you ATS!!! A plea for help is a plea for help and MUST be addressed without question!!! John is telling you his story (as hard as it is to read) and begging for help and all you have is snide remarks about paragraphs and grammar?!?! Why even post?! If you couldn't read it close the page or click the back button and keep your mouth closed!!! As Mamma would say "if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all" !!! You A##hol@* have obviously never lost a friend or family by suicide because you failed to act on thier pleas for help!! Unforgivable!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   

edit on 16-8-2011 by wastedown because: Double post...sorry

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by wastedown

John from Phoenix... Crazy story... I forgive you for the confusion in trying to read and understand your post... ATS can be a rowdy bunch... As far-fetched as it sounds I really don't think a man in his 60's(?) would take the time and effort to press that many buttons on a keyboard unless he had a real concern... I have to honestly say that I feel for you... I hope that your anxiety over a few things that seem to add up isn't playing tricks on your mind. Dementia can be an issue as we get older, and sometimes these mind tricks can be VERY conviencing and help to confuse reality so we can't even tell it is happening, so much so that even the strongest people can be lead astray... I am with the thinking that if you are convinced that this is all true, (which it is apperant that you do) you need to go above local law enforcement and go to the FBI. Do Not wait for a ride on the 2nd have them come to you! Here is the contact information for your local office... Send one email right now and call them tomorrow!

FBI, Phoenix, AZ
201 East Indianola Avenue
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Phone: (602) 279-5511
Fax: (602) 650-3204
E-mail: [email protected]

Here is a thier website:
www.fbi.gov...

It sounds like you don't have the funds but being on disability you have access to medical care so, I also suggest you immedieatly schedule two or three psychological evaluations... I'm not saying that because I'm thinking you are crazy.. I'm advising you do this to prove you are not crazy! This story sounds WAY out there so if you can prove to the FBI that you are not crazy by more than one Dr. atesting to the fact the FBI will take you more seriously from the start.

I'm sad to say that I'm ashamed of you ATS!!! A plea for help is a plea for help and MUST be addressed without question!!! John is telling you his story (as hard as it is to read) and begging for help and all you have is snide remarks about paragraphs and grammar?!?! Why even post?! If you couldn't read it close the page or click the back button and keep your mouth closed!!! As Mamma would say "if you can't say something nice don't say nothing at all" !!! You A##hol@* have obviously never lost a friend or family by suicide because you failed to act on thier pleas for help!! Unforgivable!!!
Thanks for your help my computer went down for about 2 hours but up now as far as being crazy I am far from it but i will take your advice set one up would not do any harm as far as everyone here goes its just part of the web site I dont take anything to the heart hell if the shoe was on the other foot I just might think the person was a nut job to As for me I looking for advice and got some great ones from you and others I will start today and let you all no how it turns out thank you and all

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If this is going on you need to just go of the radar and resurface with a new name and identity. IT reminds me of 'gang stalking' a bit but that seems to be a mix of paranoid people and a few genuine cases.

Assuming this is genuine you either need to do as I said above, expose them somehow. If they are funneling illegal money then your government would be very interested even with little evidence, they do check into tips that could result in large amounts of illegal money that they can take for themselves.

If this is true and I were you I would move abroad.Save a bit of money and look online where is easiest to go and where u can get a job so stay safe. You can be very happy in another country and will soon meet other people who you wil befriend. I'd suggest buying a plane ticket to somewhere and going somewhere else via road or boat so if they truely are as resourcefull as you claim they will loose you.

Also when planning for this use public computers as im guessing thy will monitor your internet and be able to work it out.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I can't believe that a member would pour his heart out over his very troubling situation (assuming its all true)...and all you some of you care about is the damn presentation.

If I can read through that wall of text..I'm sure you can...and if you can't than don't bother commenting on it. This post is about serious issues that someone is at the end of their rope about...if they are indeed telling the whole truth.
edit on 16-8-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
John, did your dad alert his insurance company about the illegal signing over of his policy to them ?

If these people are running insurance scams..you can be sure the insurance companies would put their investigators on it pronto. try contacting them..and giving them evidence you have.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Do what Walter White did and get a snub nose, and practice using it!

Then make a really large batch of incredibly strong blue m.. uhh, no I think that may be what got you into this predicament !

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
If i were you i would go back to the nut house until they put you on meds or you clear up your head
i think you have really lost your mind their still following you 30 years later how are they finding you

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join