It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hello to my anonymous compatriots out there.

I decided it was time to start getting more actively engaged in the forum community. I've been coming here with frequency since the Japanese tsunami, and have been getting a lot of great news from you all since then. I'm much appreciative for the way people help parse through massive databases of info and seem to locate valuable stories and bring in your own insight. Also, there are great thoughts that are not relevant to current events, per se, but are fascinating history lessons in their own right.

I'm a fiction writer by trade and have been getting more into reading and researching history and social thought so that I might bring a little bit of perspective to my stories and give them more value than simple entertainment.

I am, like most here, a conspiracy theorist. Almost to the point that I struggle to comprehend that a lot of people out there don't believe the facts presented about the truth of 9/11, Plum Island, chemtrails, NWO, and the like. It almost seems at times that I'm living in an entirely different reality, although I know that is not truly the case.

I'm a big Ron Paul advocate. Voted for him in my first ever presidential election in '08, and will do so again in '12.

I hope by coming here I will gain more valuable advice that helps me become a little less myopic about the world we're living in, and become more responsible and prepared for a future I believe will be very turbulent.

Thanks all.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by abbottwestwind

Hi abbottwestwind, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by abbottwestwind

Hello and welcome to the ATS community! I hope you find all you are looking for and have fun too.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to hearing your input on the multitude of interesting threads around here.

Peace

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Thanks to you all..

Tachalka, I see you're not too far from London. Have you borne witness to much of the rioting out your way? I wouldn't know where to turn for proper info on the situation but it seems from what I've read that the American media isn't giving it the propers...

top topics

join