It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Curious......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have been thinking ( God help me lol) about animals guides so forth and so on. Animal guides ( if you believe in them) are there to guide and give you messages. What i am curious about is the reasoning behind feeling such a deep spiritual connection with a particular species. For example mine would be lizards. My heart is just happy when im in their presence. I love being surrounded by them, interacting with them and feel like i understand them.

Anyone care to share if they too have a animal they feel this way about? If you do would you also care to throw your opinion out on why you think that is? Why such deep connections to animals? Thinking caps on!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I think peoples connection to animals stems directly from the pointlessness in attempting to connect with each other.
People are going nuts. It is the only constant.

I feel close to animals. They are great. I just can't relate to people.

Sorry if that went in a different direction than you were hoping, but its just an opinion with a dash of salt.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

No Apologies. I welcome all thoughts regardless of whether i agree or not. Its true some people connect better with animals then people. People can be sh#ts lol. However I dont have a problem connecting with people but animals are a great deal more peaceful.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is my animal guide. I often sit down with her in her favorite clearing and have long chats. She is a good listener but doesn't say much. Mostly she is just there for moral support though.
And people on here think I'm not spiritual at all, Pfffffft.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e637ee3990de.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here is a video of when we first met.
Vimeo.com video

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
That is why I loved the movie The Golden Compass. For some reason that seemed right to me. I see where they wanted to show that there is a connection/guide that remains with you from the time you are born, and it just so happens to be an animal. BTW, I didn't give away the movie, but its definitely worth the time.

I dont think that I have just one. I think all animals are beautiful. Even the scary, ugly ones

But... if I was forced to choose, it would be a cat, or anything in the feline family.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I know this belief is very common in the Australian Aboriginal culture. Personally I have not found one specific species to act as a guide, but do find a varying level of connection with many animal species.

new topics

top topics

join