It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All US Wars Over!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

##SNIP##

No other candidate would bring the all the troops home BUT Dr Ron Paul. Obama has expanded the world conflict, all while winning a Nobel Peace Prize. Amazing! Romney won't. Rick Perry and M Bachman won't. Hermain Cain? LOL. Sarah Palin? You becha, she won't.
edit on Tue Aug 16 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: activism: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Bold statement but I wonder...can it be done or is this another false promise just like any other president before him? I'll keep a close eye to this one. $&F

+57 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It's worth seeing if he will. What do we have to lose at this point?

Vote for Ron Paul so we can bring the troops home and smoke a joint with them.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan

Vote for Ron Paul so we can bring the troops home and smoke a joint with them.

Now that's a win-win situation there.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Of course it can be done the President is the Commander In Chief of the military and Congress appropriates the budget for war. It has never been can they? It has always been the fact that TPTB are pushing the US military to the brink and running them over the cliff. People say oh it is like Vietnam no troops were sent into combat over and over again. Bush and Obama has turned the National Guard which were always considered weekend warriors into professional mercenary full time military. They didn't sign up for that and most can not handle the stress. It is more than time to get the troops home. Kick the bums out of washington and put the criminal banksters in jail.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
This thread is doomed, and it had SUCH potential!
After the thread is nuked, make another but don't recruit and don't mention Cannabis.
Just a hint.
Edit: My mistake. Cannabis wasn't in the OP. Be careful nonetheless. I am on your side.
edit on 15-8-2011 by SirClem because: I don't know????

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!

Bold statement but I wonder...can it be done or is this another false promise just like any other president before him? I'll keep a close eye to this one. $&F

If he can't do it

No One Can

Thats just my opinion, if we dont have a champion of peace, we'll just have to get almost everyone in the US to want the wars to end. Sadly COD and Rambo have diluted the atrocity of war so heavily that I fear most in America will never advocate world peace, it just isnt cool enough...

+43 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Ron Paul's voting record in Congress has remained true all these years. If it's not Constitutional, vote no. He doesn't flip-flop. If he says he's gonna do something he does and has. His Congressional Office gives money back! Yep, that's right!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LeTan

Well, a lot of things need changed, but bringing the troops home(Obama fail), is a good start. Think of the trillions of dollars we'd save and if your a big fan of protecting our borders, send some troops there. I'm sure the troops would kill to be deployed in Texas ,Arizona,Cali, etc. , instead of Afghan,Iraq, and such.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

Ron Paul supporters-It's your duty to contact at least 10 people a day a get the word out!

Is this actually part of his campaign (the pic you posted), or has this been made up by someone else? I ask because I don't follow US politics that closely. If it is part of his campaign, you should provide a link for us to see. Otherwise, I don't think anyone here is going to contact 10 people to offer something that isn't actually offered. Am I making sense here?
edit on 15-8-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

I'm not recruiting in this thread good sir. I am asking the Dr Ron Paul supporters/army , to start renewing their efforts to contact new people or old.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Alright everyone, I trust in your faith in Ron Paul and hes got my vote in the near future. Here's to a peaceful solution to most of america's problems and possibly the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
As President I too will bring home all soldiers at war. Fighting terror is an impossible fight to win. As long as there are opposing viewpoints in the world, there will always be the threat of terror. I can understand inceasing internal security, But to scrap the space program because of lack of funds just so we can remain in a war that the majority of Americans don't want is plain wrong...Do we really want the chinese to develop their space program to the point that it may surpass ours just because we decided to let our government spend billions on the war machine?

Vote John McKinney, I don't owe anyone for financing my campaign so no favors for the wealthy.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

I'll check and see where it's from Tortoise and get back with it in a little bit. I'm not recruiting. If you think it's a cool poster, you can "copy to pictures" and go from there though!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Is this something he actually promised?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TortoiseKweek

My source was a friend on Facebook, but I think the poster is a "take" on a famous older poster inspired by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The US war is only just about to begin, throughout history no superpower has given up its status without a fight and America is on the cusp of losing that status. I will give it 5 years before the US is at war with China

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Just wondering, has RP actually said that he will bring ALL troops home? In writing?
I didn't see this on his website. Will it include closing all foreign bases as well?
What will happen to all these troops? Will they be kept on salary? Doing what?
Will they be discharged and sent home to look for employment?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

This is a great "flyer"...did you make it yourself?

If not, where did you find it?

Easy to make this your profile picture if you are on a social network site.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join