It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All US Wars Over!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
there's a saying that apply's to all politicians. same sh-t, different smell.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
there's a saying that apply's to all politicians. same sh-t, different smell.

Well it doesn't really matter who you vote for the government always gets in.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

My source was a friend on Facebook, but I think the poster is a "take" on a famous older poster inspired by John Lennon and Yoko Ono.

A "take?" It's the exact same poster as as John and Yoko's. Except it says Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Not Dr Paul. He's a different breed altogether. Yake a few hours and read up on him. You may be suprised!

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

Sorry Zero, it's from before my time. I just said I seem to remember. Musta seen it in a book or documentary??

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I find it hard to put my trust into a picture that comes from someone named assclown12.
"http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j454/assclown12/298857_10150341372643690_86518833689_9529230_1478630_n.jpg"
edit on 15-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

HA!! Now that's funny!

2nd line!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Make Love.. Not War !!
Support are troops that live and die for are country !!
They have given us Peace and Freedom and for this moment we have now !!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
One of the candidates should DEMAND now, EARLY that this election will be a paper election!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hope the perceived new saviour RP (Obama 2) does get elected because in 2 years US folk will be just as disillusioned as they are now. The only time US will get real change is when an independant gets elected but that might end up being just another form of PTB dictatorship!!!If US folk want real change then they are going to have to vote with their feet and down tools and come out on the streets!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
lol didn't your current president make similar promises?
Politicians will say anything, nothing more then empty words in a hollow sentence... and if he is legit he'll get assassinated...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
YES!

After decades upon decades of bending over for career politicians, corporate businessmen, lawyers and bankers, it's time!

Time to put all our faith and hope into...
...another career politician?

*facepalm*

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
reply to post by freedom12

Bold statement but I wonder...can it be done or is this another false promise just like any other president before him? I'll keep a close eye to this one. $&F

Ron Paul can and will do this. It is entirely congruent with the rest of his policies, and he has been constient and congruent in his policies for many years.

Compare that to the Ra Ra rhetoric of Obama based on a complete lack of clarity about any supporting policies and principles - fand all this hot air from a man who spent billions to hid his history.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Of course it Can be done if he was President. All he'd have to do is call the boys home and ignore the warmongers who profit off of war.

There is not ONE war we are in today that is justified.. or for the past 40 years for that matter. The only one we should fight against is a direct threat to our people and our land. All other wars done for profit or political posturing ( we have to stop them because they Could do this or that or influence this or that) is dead wrong reasons to be in a war.

If anyone thinks otherwise I challenge you to prove it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's easy to make promises when you don't understand how the actual Power Structure functions behind the scenes. I support Dr Paul's policies too, but how do we know he will deliver once he is elected and has TPTB breathing directly down his neck?
edit on 16/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
IF Ron Paul does try to do this, he will meet the fate of JFK. Not gonna happen but still worth a try.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
They all promise the same before elections. But open your eyes and ask yourself a very simple question: who makes the biggest donations to their campaigns??? Are those by any chance the corporations depending on oil and weapons market??? Would it be enough just to tell them "thank you for your support of my campaign during election, now I am withdrawing all the troops from the oil producing countries. I understand that your companies' shares will drop for around 50% but this is for a GOOD COURSE!" How long do you think this hypothetical president will live after that??? Don't be naive!!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Please stop this.

George W. Bush was a psychopathic liar who sang whatever platitudes he thought the people wanted to hear, in order to get himself into office.

Obama did exactly the same. "Yes We Can!" turned into "No We Can't." The wars kept going, Gitmo stayed open, and your economy is wrecked.

Ron Paul will be more of the same. It doesn't matter how appealing what he says, seems to be; your republic is dead, Americans. The only way you're going to go forward from here, is to stop expecting someone else to save you.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Another option: limit the sources that running candidate can spend on his campaign. Prohibit private donations - isn't it a conflict of interests covered by FCPA???? Fund them evenly from the budget and give them equal air time - state sponsored. Than MAYBE (A VERY BIG MAYBE) one day you will get a President working for the good of his country and the world instead of paying his debts to his sponsors.

Nah... uthopia...
edit on 16-8-2011 by RTGREAT because: Will never happen...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Agree! Like I said vote with your feet and down tools and come out on to the streets if you really want change! Otherwise to accept your continued same old fate!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join