It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Molestation and Abuse Is Trauma Induced Programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
The Truth About Priest Molestation- "Its Really Used In Programming"
I also learned that priest molestation was used as a technique by the Illuminati to program young child to act like they were possessed my demons. This children would then made to act like they were being possessed byu demons, evil spirits, and the devil, by regressing their experiences of being raped and molestation by priests. The children or adults after theyve grown up who act like they are possessed by evil forces are used to convince people of the truth of the church that the devil and real which causes people who see suppossed exorcisms to contemplate about going to church and increasing their devotion. Church child molestation and abuse is what the churches secret rely on to increase the faith of their followers. If you saw a priest leaning over a child triggering their traumatic molestation experiences with verbal triggers that were used during the child's abuse, and the child looking like they were possessed by evil forces how many of you would buy the performance of a priest trained in psychology puppeting the child's traumatic memory, and think of going to church to seek salvation from the devil.

Programming the Mentally Ill "DoomsDay", "End of The World", "Satan".
Another thing, ever wonder why so many homeless people on the streets who are clearly crazy are fear mongering people about the "end of the world", the Satan, or other darker elements of Christian theology. These cases are an example of the church's project to program the mentally ill with a special type of programming that the mentally ill are especially vulnerable to. What happends is that the church programmers "teach" or delude the mentally ill into understanding the symptoms of their mental illness and personify it as though it is a person causing all their experiences. "Personality Programming: A Satan". After a series of programming "treatments" which may involve the programmer bringing groups of people to meet the vulnerable person they convince him to refer to all his symptoms and all his problems as the devil, or satan, or lucifer and be an unwitting propagator of "the faith" downtown on the street corner, handing out their pamphlets or wearing a sign or whatever they want from the vulernable person.

One Of My Former Overseas Handlers
I remember one of my handlers was a doctor trained in psychology that would use child molestation as a sophicated system of programming child. He would search for vulnerable child in Russia or children who he could lure close to him and do this kind of sick perverted programming on them. These child would then turn into unwilling propagators of "the faith" by convincing people evil forces exist that only the church is capable of saving us from. Remember Russia has become a major Christian nation since the collapse of the Soviet Union and it had been projects like these that have brough the Russian people well under church controlled, and ruled by secrecy.

I have seen cases of church programmers using the faithful from church to program such personalities. They even use these mentally ill people they have programmed to introduce to other people they are trying to convert to convince to join their church.

A Painful Example
Imagine everytime be subjected to horrifying inhumanity at the peak of your pain and terror you heard a distinct verbal expression such as "youre the Satan", over and over at the peak of your torment. Now imagine some time passing, the emotional pain has all seemed to become dorman but deep psychological damage persisting in all your behaviour. Then one day someone approaches you and says to you this expression you have never heard since and that no one could possibly have known but someone who was involved in that traumatic inhumane crime that has happend to you. That horrific expression a memory of terrible perversion would be enough to plunge the person's psychy back into as though that trauamatic childhood experience were happening all over again, tremours of terror, screams, yelling, tears, and muscle convulsions.

Psychological Research
You might find researc on this subject. I once spoke to a professor of psychology who seemed to speak with knowledge of this. However, this is not an area that any normal person would ever would to experiment with or try to reproduce its effects.

The Illuminati- Coalition of Chuches Special Operations
By the way if anyone wants to know in a nut shell what the Illuminati really is? Its a special joint task force formed by an alliance between the largest churches in the world, including: the Anglican, Vatican, and Russian Othodox Church, among others. Right now this task force functions to establish the supremacy of the churches over secular democratic government, and establish a Christian capital in Jerusalem as the centralized authority over the world.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't care what it is - it's still sick and just.. wrong.
I hate knowing our race is capable of such horrendous things. It's a rough world to grow up in anyway - so let's just torture the poor kids early on and make their lives even worse.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

be carefull with that subject

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I could be wrong, but I think the vast majority (if not all of this) is simply seeing disgusting perverts get themselves into the Church just as they get into school sports positions, day care, or anything else likely to get them close to their chosen victim type. The fact it's a position of authority from the victim's eyes only adds to the level of disgust for the crime. Maybe others see something more here...I just see filth and perversion in one more area of society, little more.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Here is another thread that gets into just how deep and systemic this problem is www.abovetopsecret.com... . This is a big problem behind the ongoing conflict in the world as people fail to connect the social interest is in their self interest.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Trauma Programming is repetitive. Abuse, Violence, Molestation, Perversion is used to make child or other victims responde in very dramatic and extremely painful ways. The programmer who uses this type of programming aims to use perversions to repeatedly get the victim to responde in similar ways so that they can be combined with a trigger. After enough repetitions of a painful, traumatic response the programmer will be able to use triggers, such as sounds, words, visuals, or invisible triggers that are undetectable to make the programmed victim responde again. Very precise expressions of pain and torment can be programmed to be triggered including percise muscle convulsive patterns, screaming out of words (turrets syndrome), tears, panic, and percise responses to torture.

posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

great thread on monach mind control and post taumatic stress disorder here

new topics

top topics

join