It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Sounds Heard in Ukraine Aug. 11, 2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Could be a sound coming in from space. It sounds like it's in an empty void ( space ) .

not really sure though. It's got a realistic out there peacefulness to it though.

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
If its one thing I can tell you about this video; the sounds are not created by anyone filming the video, no one in the neighborhood knows what the F__K is going on, and this guy is actually sitting there filming it instead of taking care of his children, obviously that's extremely unusual. Either way, the posts of people saying that it might be from a shipyard, very possible since it does sound like this is near the ocean. The other thing I can tell you, it's not filmed in Bulgaria, because I'm from there, and it simply isn't Bulgaria.

Either way unusual stuff, well worth filming, because I've been trying to look up information, or some mention of what the hell those sounds were, and there is no articles or anything anywhere regarding what could have caused those sounds.

Random sounds like that generally mean, "holy F__K, the burly aliens are coming, time to run as fast as I can, and go hide under a rock," but in this instance, no aliens attacked during the video and there was no signs of anything flying around or anything alien like for that matter, so my opinion... it's a man made sound, not something that normally happens in that neighborhood so it was recorded, doesn't mean its the second coming, or some religious BS. Get over it!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Hi all i know this seems weird but i have a copy of this on my youtube channel and yes im going to debunk it, i want conspiracy to be taken seriously so i feel it is our job to report fakes.

Anyone can go do this themselves go and rip the video and upload and you will get that the content has been matched to a third party being -

Entity: X Media Digital Content Type: Audiovisual content

I believe this to be this company -

www.xmedialab.com...

Who are in partnership with a lot of various companies including Disney and also Dreamworks who made the before mentioned War of the worlds.

Sorry to anyone who got hopes up but this is a fake.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join