It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very Strange Sounds Heard in Ukraine Aug. 11, 2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I've done a few searches and did not see this posted so here goes.

This is from the Youtube channel uploader:

These strange sounds were heard in the Ukraine on August 11, 2011. They sound like trumpets being blown. They were so loud that it shook the windows and walls of the buildings. It just seem unusual to say the least.
These sound could very well be the signs of the times being fulfilled. I am not of any religion, but I do believe in a Creator of Reality, and I do believe the main points of the Book of Revelations was prepared by a person who actually saw and heard these things on a large screen placed before him or her and he/she wrote it down.
Through the years the book has been mingled with other words and doctrines to make them seem part of a whole. But the things written like when it speaks of the image that was given life and everyone was mesmerized by it, following and believing everything that it spoke, is a very clear definition of the "TV Set". The image does seem to be alive and many believe the lies it says that come from the rulers of this world. So it just seems to me that such noises are strange and worth a listen...

My opinion at first was shipyard noise, hulls rubbing against underwater rocks perhaps. I'm not 100% on that, just a theory. I wanted to see what you guys thought about it. It's a pretty consistent 11 minutes worth.

At times it sounds like Godzilla, sometimes it sounds like the Mechs & Skitters from Falling Skies, or those tripods from War of the Worlds.
Is anyone from this area or familiar with it?
If these sounds were common around there, why would a local resident find the need to record them?
Any ideas out there?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
War of the worlds ringtone, i think. Got me big time!

This Thread

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Sounds metallic to me for.. too little go on though really, at least from my perspective.. I doubt they are trumpets from the book of revelation.. as an atheist ( full disclosure )

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Already posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The sounds were determined to likely be from construction nearby as you can hear the beeping of backup alarms. Although, at first I did think they might be some sort of trumpet, but after listening all the way through, not likely.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I wish people would post specific words in their titles so it could be found in a search. None of those posts contain the word "Ukraine" which is the main part of my search. Sorry for a duplicate, no conclusions on this as of yet?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
It sounds to me like you are by the sea. I hear seagulls or maybe they're pelicans. The sound itself sounds just like trumpets, but it's more like the friction of two ships docked at the shipyard. I like that sound.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

No conclusion. The other thread was left just like that.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
This is the third thread I have seen about this video in the last few days.
Not that they can easily be found... One said russia and another bulgaria i think..
edit on 15-8-2011 by juleol because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hmm strange. Hollow earth? Could be a shipyard.. but someone living there wouldn't be compelled to video it.. or because it was common would not believe they could trick people with it.

Who knows.. But just to be on the safe side, Don't get a face or hand scan to buy stuff in the coming months.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by qonone

It's not the war of the worlds sounds, that was a cello they used in the movie. This is a different sound.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
@4:20 there are 2 people walking in the street below, showing no reaction to the noise. Now, to me, that means that these noises are either a regular occurrence, or they didn't hear anything.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Most likely is a shipping dock, you can hear seagulls in the background.

And sure there is a reason for him to record it and post it on youtube, claiming to not know what it is. There's always a reason.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
this may be fake

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The way in which the woman with the baby looks at the camera
gives me the impression that the one who's videotaping
is moving some hinged metallic shape around which hasn't been oiled.

When the sound of children is heard the noise stops
and then the videotaping is stopped and resumed conveniently.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sounds just like my stomach after I ate that burrito supreme last night.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sounds like whale song, probably being played on a decent sound system, loud enough for the woman with the baby carriage to hear it.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The sound is probably emanating from the videographer's stereo system speakers, inside the apartment, and is not from outside at all.

It is possible to download sound clips similar to this off the web that people have created using digital sound wave generators. Sometimes they start with natural sounds and play with them digitally to get weird effects.

I say this in spite of the fact that I do believe some of the odd sounds being recorded these days are real. There was a strange sound I would hear coming through my open bedroom window every morning around 6 a.m. there for awhile. No matter how I tried to attend to it I could neither identify a likely cause or or even source location. The noise from regular morning traffic made it difficult to record so I don't have that.

This here sound is not an external event IMHO.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
@4:20 there are 2 people walking in the street below, showing no reaction to the noise. Now, to me, that means that these noises are either a regular occurrence, or they didn't hear anything.

Or they are like most people in the world that walk around with their head up their a$$?

You"ll note that the time you quoted was 4:20, obviously the extraterrestrials on the cloaked Alien starship floating above the city have cranked up the tunes and are twistin one up and are gettin ready to burn it!

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Lady with baby carriage, you feel she had zero reaction ?

Or you omit her completely ?

How about the wimpering of the dog and movement of birds ?

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So the OP lady in window filming cranked her speakers to where those in streets would react yet her child is heard clearly and her walls were NOT shaking, she must have removed her woofers.

My Def Tech Towers would shake the beer glasses off my bar and my home theater is in other room. Even at low bass this frequency of very low and would shake the walls..

It's odd that some small zero bass system would project this into the streets yet not effect that small apartment room or rattle the window.

Remember this frequency is very low, Jurassic park low. How would one project T-Rex walk into streets w/o shaking walls or drowning out a small child and pet ?

Skeptical, I never found another source for those Moscow circular HAARP clouds but one source, that smells. The other video in Kiev , vid breaks to hard rain and two pods appear....LoL

"We need a fake UFO alien threat like in Twighlight Zone episode and Orson Wells to turn economy around" - Paul Krugman, Obama advisor and Enron man.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join