It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is TX Govenor Rick Perry (now candidate Perry) Gay? and why it should matter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I hope he is 'outed'! I definitely don't want Al Gore's 1988 Texas campaign chairman running under the GOP banner!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lono1
reply to post by J.Son79

Oh yeah, just wanted to say I loved HBOs "Rome" too...damn shame it was cancelled.

You got that right. To bad that show didn't go in for 10 more seasons. Their best shows they cancel only after a few seasons. Carnivale, Rome, Deadwood etc. Supposedly the budget was just way to enormous to continue on. Damn fine show though.
edit on 14-8-2011 by J.Son79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LooksLikeWeMadeIt
reply to post by Lono1

embarassing? unforgivable? because a president is gay? or are you referring solely to Perry as a man? that, I agree, is an embarassment. but there is nothing for anyone to be embarassed about or forgiven for simply because they are gay. if he / she is a coward and chooses to live a life of lies in the closet yeah, I'll agree with embarassing etc., but not solely based on the premise that he / she is gay. ......... yo boys and girls, step into the 21st century ......... it's actually a fairly open world these days once you get the hell out of Texas that is.

I'm not sure you understood my post.

Not b/c of him being gay..b/c of him being a hypocrite. pure and simple. Although fraud reigns in American Politics today, the public's foolish desire to buy into the fraud is the real demon here. I personally don't care if the man gets intimate with chickens...just as long as he doesn't go on witch hunts against chicken lovers.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I am way more concerned with this creep's association with Al Gore's campaign and his flip-flopping-

There's an inconvenient political truth for Texas Governor Rick Perry: he was his state's 1988 campaign chairman for then U.S. Senator Al Gore's first run at the presidency.

www.time.com...

And the fact that he tried to force young women/girls into forced vaccinations in Texas...

IMO he's probably bi-sexual anyway, how else would you be Bilderberg approved, with all of the elite's satanic sexual rituals?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I hope he is Gay and becomes president. Right wing nut, religious cultist, neocon, pretty boy, Bilderburgite, Bohemium grovester, fascist and Gay too...........perfect for the current American culture of surrealistic schoizoid BS....Bring in the clowns.

It's a brave new world...sit down and stfu and eat your oatmeal.
edit on 14-8-2011 by whaaa because: big code big

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by J.Son79

jSon, you just made my friends list. Rome lovers unite! Now, to get this thread back on track (in an unconventional way) It was most likely cancelled because of too many parallels in modern politics - hypocrisy abound in ancient Rome as well...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I guess this is bad time for me to mention that the guy in the video has no eyebrows? Then again, who cares? What he does in his bedroom is his business. Including plucking his eyebrows. Aside from him having no eyebrows..

if the guy in the video- the youtuber, doesn't care, why post a video about it? I call BS, you bring it to peoples attention, you obviously care.

I don't care if Perrys gay. I'm sure his wife would be upset and really surprised, me? meh not so much. Heck I wouldnt care if Dr. Paul was gay. I dont care if gays marry, I dont care if they hold hands in the street and I dont care if they serve in the military or post regularly on discussion forums. I say let people live and enjoy life. It is not my place to judge your sexual preference.

So what is the actual motive behind the video?

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Its gonna be pretty embarrassing if your president is gay..

We already have a gay president. No big deal.
(I guess you never heard of Larry Sinclair?)

It matters because people will make jokes about him like this and call him an embarrassment for engaging in something not quite accepted in other than liberal and democratic parties.

Republicans are gay they just don't allow their own members to BE GAY.

posted on Aug, 15 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Lono1

I ask God for very little.
I am asking for this.
I need the entertainment.

Please, please let this man be gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join