It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Forcecloses on BOA!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I watched this yesterday and I have to say it really tickled me. Yes it is the Daily Show, and humor is expected, but every now and then, they do capture the true essence of the insanity that occurs in our daily lives.

This particular episode concerned BOA foreclosing on a couple that had Paid Cash for their home and
Had NO MORTGAGE.

After going to numerous lawyers to take their case, which all declined, one lawyer did except. One lawyer with 8 months experience no less.

The long and short of this story is the couple from Florida ended up Foreclosing on the BOA branch after the branch refused to settle the court issue of settlement.

To me this is a classic case of We The People DO have the Power to turn the tables is we just take the time.

I apologize for my lack of skills to embed this particular video, but the you tube one is crummy, and this is a better quality, so you will have to go to the link to watch it, but I do believe it will do your heart good to see it. The American dream is finally a poetry in motion for a change!

Perhaps this is a clue for all of us on how to step up to the plate and take our rights back.

The Video

eta: This is a True Story!
edit on 14-8-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

This is already being discussed here:
Thread 1 from March,
Thread 2 from December 2010
Thread 3 from November 2010

Search option is your friend!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This has been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here:

here:

and here:

Search is your friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Old news is old.

However the search feature on the site does blow at times.
Next time try this.
In Google do this.
site:abovetopsecret.com search terms

That should do a better job of finding things. I've tried both and Google always turns up a relevant result.
Even though it's a Google search. And it should essentially be the same thing.
Go figure.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That episode actually made fun of how viral that was.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I apologize for the repost, I just watched it yesterday as I mentioned, didn't realize it was a repeat show. Perhaps some of the newer members may enjoy it though. No matter how you look at it, it is inspiring.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Thank you for that suggestion, I usually do search, this time I didn't, My bad... I will try that in the future though as I agree the ATS search does fall short on occasion, especially if you don't know how someone titled the post.

new topics

top topics

join