It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien DNA ? Historic moment for science

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The strangest human like scul found has proven not to be human.
Its been some time since my regular posting era now,
but even as a sceptic i thought that this is wortwhile thread to be made.
Waters need to be stirred every now and then... So here you are:

Enjoy and debate

PEACE!
GTG

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGETHEGREEK

Already posted today mate

Starchild Skull
edit on 14-8-2011 by iksose7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Main stream science will shoot this down as some microbial life form, not complex DNA from any type of intelligent life forms, even if it is indeed from some some Gray, Reptillian or Nordic alien..this is just what TPTB do.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Man, not again. This is getting old.

We should have a new rule. Anyone that wants to post anything about this stupid skull had better know the basics of dna science (easily found using google). This is beyond an insult to any thinking member on here.

And no, OP, it has not...AND WILL NOT BE proven to be alien DNA. I could point out very easily why that is so, but hundreds of others have already done that more eloquently than I could in any number of the 45 threads about this very subject probably still on the front page here, lol....

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by iksose7

Hmmm seems i missed that one.

If mods feels there is no point of discussion herein and thread here is a waste after all which might well be,
please reomove!

Thanks iksose7.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MainLineThis
We should have a new rule. Anyone that wants to post anything about this stupid skull had better know the basics of dna science (easily found using google). This is beyond an insult to any thinking member on here.

Perhaps we should start with your very uninformed post. Yes, One can learn the basics of DNA biology, from a google search, and far more if One wants. But, and this is very important, the results of the DNA research here speaks volumns here, and it does not indicate Human.

And no, OP, it has not...AND WILL NOT BE proven to be alien DNA. I could point out very easily why that is so, but hundreds of others have already done that more eloquently than I could in any number of the 45 threads about this very subject probably still on the front page here, lol....

All, of the arguments against this skull and the esearch are from people who do not know much about DNA. they pitch their argument, and base every word off a misunderstand of the subject they are trying to argue. Then, those who do make "half" an argument of any validity, do so by using a substantially reduced dataset.

In short, the ONLY argument that can be raised here is the fact that the test results and other data have not been peer reviewed. Another problem here is the fact that there are only a handful, if that, of people that know what Extraterrestrial DNA looks like.

So, long befor you call this thin "stupid" perhaps you should remove the "stupid" from yourself.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
There are so many threads about this already.. why make a new one? Do you people really do not do a search first before posting a new thread topic???

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Why is everyone yelling at OP? This is brand new news to me, what about it is incorrect or wrong or whatever? Gonna look up a backstory. If what that guy is saying is true this is huge! :O real alien dna! clone it!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Nm
edit on 8/14/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
But, and this is very important, the results of the DNA research here speaks volumns here, and it does not indicate Human.

As has been pointed out in multiple threads, as recently as a few hours ago, the above statement is not true.
If I cannot find your name on facebook, a database of humans, does that mean you are not human?

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Their dna would show up on the database, yes. I believe all earthly creatures have their dna in the database.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda
But, and this is very important, the results of the DNA research here speaks volumns here, and it does not indicate Human.

As has been pointed out in multiple threads, as recently as a few hours ago, the above statement is not true.
If I cannot find your name on facebook, a database of humans, does that mean you are not human?

Firstly, you ask this specific question of the wrong person ... I'll let you figure out why.
Secondly, Facebook is NOT a database of Humans. It is a third rate social media site.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
As pointed above, there's already a thread discussing this topic, so please keep on discussing it there.

Thread closed.

top topics

join