It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Youtube Vids, would someone debunk/explain these for me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
These are some vids that I've stumbled across on youtube, after many hours sifting through the obvious, poorly made fakes.

Please don't flame me, I don't post here very much anymore because all of my posts, no matter how much time and effort I put into researching them, get flamed & trolled. If you don't like this thread, move on. If I've ever broken any ATS rules, the site's moderators will come along and resolve it.

I'm looking for some oppinions on these vids, debunking and explanation if possible. Please note these vids appear to be amature, not part of any kind of tv show or entertainment.

I'll start with these two:

'Creepy Fairy Insect' - Could possibly be dragonfly related if it is real. I thought it was some kind of mating formation, but when it takes off, it does look 'humanoid'.

Strange pig-like creature dead. I also thought this was fake, but something about it is still curious. Another 'montauk monster' probably, but what kind of animal is it? I'm stuck apart from that it's a deformed something.It has a stamp on it, similar to a meat safety stamp.

edit on 14-8-2011 by The Chez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
First one is CGI. As a person who spends a lot of time milling through UFO videos on the youtube, I have grown fairly savvy to most. The sound of the wings, as well as the creature itself was superimposed - the way it began to fly gave it away. Not to mention their reactions, or lack of.

The second is very interesting. I looked at the comments on youtube, and wasn't very impressed. "Gee that sure does look like a shaved bear with leprosy." --- I can't say exactly what it is, but what I DO want to know is if there was a McDonalds nearby. Maybe it escaped from the fryer.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
first video is definately cgi, imo.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The first video has been posted before and proven as a hoax. Dig around the hoax forum and you'll find the existing forum with the video attached.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
They are both fake, the first is computer generated imagery and the second is a prop of some type.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The first is a little film made along the lines of the Cottingley Fairies using CGI.
The second is a viral trailer made by Neill Blomkamp (of District 9 fame) called AGM Heartland. (The music gives it away...)
Hope that helps.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The second one appears to be a deformed pig. The teeth that a pig has are unique and those pretty much look like a pig's teeth.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The first video is clearly very poor CG and should fool no one, a puppet would have been more convincing.
Second video is even less convincing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Thanks everyone

I must admit the fairy insect is reasonable CGI, I've seen a LOT worse attempts than that at it. Most people do a cut & shut piece of crap taken from a movie. I've only touched on basic meshing for the sims games, not really gone further than that but CGI has certainly made some fakes LOOK nice anyway.

I tend not to bother with the comments on youtube, the disruptive culture of many commenters on there would say 'fake & gay' even if a vid was proven to be true by 20 world class scientists!

edit on 14-8-2011 by The Chez because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I think it's fake, as someone else says. Although we should be worried by it, the kind of stuff that's going on in labs now with all this GM stuff. If this was ever made reality, I highly doubt it would have anything to do with sustainable food production.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

In my biology class our teacher had some pretty crazy looking deformed pigs preserved. They end up that way naturally sometimes. Has nothing to do with manipulation. Just like a deformed child. In fact pigs and humans have many things in common.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thestargateisreal
reply to post by The Chez

In my biology class our teacher had some pretty crazy looking deformed pigs preserved. They end up that way naturally sometimes. Has nothing to do with manipulation. Just like a deformed child. In fact pigs and humans have many things in common.

Yeah I have heard pigs are quite prone to natural mutations & deformities. The one in that vid had sharp teeth though, which would imply there was a carnivorous element somewhere. I also understand hogs have tusks & sharper teeth than say cattle or sheep, so anything's possible I suppose.

I know these things occur naturally, I have dumbo & rex rats, which are exploited natural genetic differences & mutations.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne

The second is a viral trailer made by Neill Blomkamp (of District 9 fame) called AGM Heartland. (The music gives it away...)
Hope that helps.

This is exactly right. I think it was released last summer, or fall.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Was checking my yahoo mail and saw this video on the front page
tv.yahoo.com...

forgive the silly intro and annoying lady, but the title caught my eye so I clicked it and thought the actual "chupacabra" footage was interesting at least, came here to see if its been explained in a thread but haven't found one. I'm not one to start threads on topics I just stumble across and I don't really even pay attention to/believe in/know anything about so thought I'd toss it in this thread as it kinda fits in with the topic. Anyone seen the video or know what it is? A hairless possum or something? Hairless Jackal? I'm thinking hairless jackal but not sure they live there.
edit on 16-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Very interesting. When I first saw it, my impression was definitely canine of an unknown breed... The tail is incredibly long and very rat like, but I can't say that I've ever seen anything like it before. I just don't know why people keep calling these things chupacabras. It hardly resembles what a traditional chupacabra is said to look like from witnesses that have described them in the past from South America, or Puerto Rico.

Cool find though.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Its funy how in the first video the kids OMG is perfectly sinked with the fairy taking of, i mean then he said "-OD" the fairy flew from the tree and when he said "OH MY-" it lifted its foor like it was programmed to do that .. anyway it seems fake ....

Or its probably real and Peter Pan is looking for Tinkerbell ...

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Chez
reply to post by Thestargateisreal

I think it's fake, as someone else says. Although we should be worried by it, the kind of stuff that's going on in labs now with all this GM stuff. If this was ever made reality, I highly doubt it would have anything to do with sustainable food production.

It's not GM. These mutations were around long before Monsanto. However, the Internet community hasn't seen much of them and they look alarming.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Was checking my yahoo mail and saw this video on the front page
tv.yahoo.com...

forgive the silly intro and annoying lady, but the title caught my eye so I clicked it and thought the actual "chupacabra" footage was interesting at least, came here to see if its been explained in a thread but haven't found one. I'm not one to start threads on topics I just stumble across and I don't really even pay attention to/believe in/know anything about so thought I'd toss it in this thread as it kinda fits in with the topic. Anyone seen the video or know what it is? A hairless possum or something? Hairless Jackal? I'm thinking hairless jackal but not sure they live there.
edit on 16-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

Coyote pup (or fox) with mange that's caused most of its hair to fall out. (and you're right about that lady. I couldn't stand much more than five seconds of her.) Poor little beastie needs to be caught by a rehabber and attended to.

top topics

join