It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed marshal at the community event made me smile..This is the USA, my home....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimes

Holy Mackerel! This is kinda' funny. I don't claim to be a genious! My point is the same, regardless of spelling.
CJ

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryTwoTimes

That is pretty funny.

I am no genius either

I was typing pretty fast and had my daughter messing with me.....That is my excuse anyways

I am still laughing.

ETA: Definite star from me.
edit on 14-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: ETA

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I feel great about my country, and I don't need authoritative figures present to "enforce" that feeling of warmness and fondness towards this great country. I have the right in my state to carry concealed without a permit and so can any law abiding citizen. That makes me feel safe. Know why? That little bit of liberty that my legislators allowed me makes me feel safe. My state giving me an even wider interpretation of the 2nd amendment makes me love this country.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabster5
I feel great about my country, and I don't need authoritative figures present to "enforce" that feeling of warmness and fondness towards this great country. I have the right in my state to carry concealed without a permit and so can any law abiding citizen. That makes me feel safe. Know why? That little bit of liberty that my legislators allowed me makes me feel safe. My state giving me an even wider interpretation of the 2nd amendment makes me love this country.

Well said and I could not agree with you more.

Here in Illinois it is a crazy regulated state.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yep, the ole spelling mistake. How about connecting ideas in your writing so that we know what your subject is?
You like America -why again? What makes it so great? Your "example" of a marshall with a gun protecting you unlike those in some other country rings hollow. Again, this great nation leads the world in insanity. What again makes it so great? You make a thread but won't say what it is that you are so on about. WHY are you so proud?

CJ

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join