It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody like John Huntsman?--GOP Debate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

" Ron Paul blabbing about the same stuff he has been forever now and won't win. "

People who know NOTHING About Politics should just be Silent ..................

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Mr John Huntsman is an intelligent and sincere man whom doesnt play to the gallery.

He knows what is right and wrong, and is not afraid to admit or say it. He lacks only the forcefulness of other more power or greed avariced politicians, but that's only because of his years as a diplomat and also a lack of support from the ground, due his long absences from USA and not many know him well.

He had served the nation well as a diplomat in China, and certainly had his eyes opened to what went on there. The next few years will see a China CCP gov attempting to flex its muscles around the world, and thus a man familiar to the shennigans of the CCP and its corrupted cored card waving members will stand a good staid on the national and international stage.

Even though the bigger issue is US domestic woes, China is the main cause of such economic woes. John would be a good man to see straight to the root of the problem to unravel the complex webs of corporate greed that led to today's debacle, just as the Democrats have a headstart and are trying their best to do so now.

Of all the GOP candidates spewed out today, John Huntsman is the only clean and credible contender for the Presidency. Even if he does not win the Top job, he would make a good replacement for Mrs Hillary Clinton, whom had considered stepping down after a tiring but fruitful one term.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
I believe he is one of the most honest candidates in the race. He is well balanced and answered every question with a solution. While many of the other candidates bashed others' beliefs. And he actually understands the democrats instead of hate speech towards them.

I fear that he won't be able to make much headway in the race.

Romney's too much like Obama
Ron Paul blabbing about the same stuff he has been forever now and won't win.
Herman Cain only knows about economics (although I do like him too)
Bachmann is too far right for me and too tea partyish.
Rick Perry--Way too much like Bush!!!!!

Anybody else like him?
edit on 13-8-2011 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

I probably like him the best out of all in the Republican field.

The Mormon thing gives me pause though.

I've known a few Mormon's. Extremely nice, friendly, decent people. But they absolutely adhere to what the Church of Mormon and the church elders say. I have yet to meet a Mormon who I would classify as being a truly independent thinker - i.e. willing to diverge from the Church's teachings or beliefs on any issue.

I am uncomfortable with a President that cannot or just may not, think or act based on NOTHING more than what is good for all of the people in this country. I would be worried that the first time he/she needed to make a decision that would be against Church policy or doctrine - we'd have a problem.

BTW - For the same reason I would probably never vote for an evangelical christian or anyone for that matter that believes that any religion or belief system is infallible.

My requirements for a president are not that complicated.

They must possess:

Intelligence
Compassion
Common Sense
A true sense of justice and an understanding of liberty
Guts

They must do only two things:

Think
Then ACT

Shouldn't be that hard, right?

Hope springs eternal....
edit on 11/23/2011 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join