It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO's filmed over our house in Bulgaria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes more dots in the sky! But at least they are not fake...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
my money is on sattelites.

i say this because of the straight consistent path of the 'UFO'.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
1) Plane
2) couldn't see anything
The rest) satellites

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by outerlimits

First one looks like a plane , I can see faint flashes from the aviation lights .
Second one more than likely a satellite . as well as the others .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Looks like planes. Especially the first one because you can just see the beacon lights flashing.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh how I remember the good old days when UFO sightings were "cigar shaped objects" or "disk shaped objects" that landed and grey aliens came out dressed in silver foil.

Now we just get small dots of light high in the sky.

UFO's arent what they used to be. Paradoxically, now more people than ever before have cameras, the quality is less.
sigh.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
What are the specs on the camera being used?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-8-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Oh how I remember the good old days when UFO sightings were "cigar shaped objects" or "disk shaped objects" that landed and grey aliens came out dressed in silver foil.

Now we just get small dots of light high in the sky.

UFO's arent what they used to be. Paradoxically, now more people than ever before have cameras, the quality is less.
sigh.

And now the people who see UFOs are the ones that appear to persecute people when they point out that there are many quite ordinary things that can be mistaken for UFOs

It is almost like we are to pay for the persecution of all past UFO observers or we are spooks of some sort and therefore an enemy

It makes it hard for discussion

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The specles on the film are as I say due to the fact I was using night vision gear. And no, I do not agree they were planes, We see these things all the time over our home, and we also see normal commercial aircraft too, so I am very used to seeing the difference. If anything they COULD be sat's but not 100% sure on that one. I have seen many, many very low sightings, where these things come possibley 5 or 10k ft above our house Very, very bright orbs, turn sharp left or right, and zoom off at stupid speed. But I have to agree, the high flyers, like the ones in the film, which fly constant in the same direction may well be sats. who knows!

Now this one was taken last year: while a guy over the road was having fireworks for his birthday party. This thing was only about 4 or 5k high, we could see it slow up while the fireworks were going on, then speed away. No sats there friends or planes. No sound, nothing.... what was it ? Don't ask me. I call it a UFO!
edit on 13-8-2011 by outerlimits because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by outerlimits
The specles on the film are as I say due to the fact I was using night vision gear. And no, I do not agree they were planes, We see these things all the time over our home, and we also see normal commercial aircraft too, so I am very used to seeing the difference. If anything they COULD be sat's but not 100% sure on that one. I have seen many, many very low sightings, where these things come possibley 5 or 10k ft above our house Very, very bright orbs, turn sharp left or right, and zoom off at stupid speed. But I have to agree, the high flyers, like the ones in the film, which fly constant in the same direction may well be sats. who knows!

Now this one was taken last year: while a guy over the road was having fireworks for his birthday party. This thing was only about 4 or 5k high, we could see it slow up while the fireworks were going on, then speed away. No sats there friends or planes. No sound, nothing.... what was it ? Don't ask me. I call it a UFO!

www.youtube.com...

Are there any videos of what you state?

I would be interested in seeing videos of the lights traveling at high speed and making sharp turns?

That last video does not seem to offer much for an observer that was not there unless I missed soemthing.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

post by outerlimits
I have seen many, many very low sightings, where these things come possibley 5 or 10k ft above our house Very, very bright orbs, turn sharp left or right, and zoom off at stupid speed.

Well maybe you could film one of those and post it , I would be more interested in seeing something that can turn sharp left or right, and zoom off at stupid speed rather than something ( plane / satellite ] traveling in a strait line .

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Yes I am trying all the time to get one of the real good ones, but due to weather, and the fact it's quite hard to get the gear sighted in on one, then I have to click the record button on the laptop to record the event. But I am working on it and am sure I will catch something very soon. But how abut this from some firends on our other site.

These things come in and out of sight so fast at times, by the time I have seen it, and tried to train in the scope, it bloody gone, it's not easy to catch a good one. but as said will keep trying.

Anyway this is what a friend has taken a while ago.

www.youtube.com...=45

top topics

join