It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this for real? Russian news channel spills the beans about the existence of Nibiru and 2012?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stg56

link doesn't work.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a chart for Nibiru's orbital path into the solar system. BTW thanks Russians for spilling the beans.

People have a right to know. No bunker for me, one of the "little people". Will enjoy the time left. If the earth makes it, I will not go to a FEMA Kamp. I'd rather be shot than starved to death. Take care.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Has anyone even heard of blue beam?

They will weave that in with Nuburi and they will have the everyone fooled..

- The UFO believers

- Niburu Believers

- 2012 Believers

What people need to understand is that they have been planning this for over 2000 years...

Its all Bullsh...

They elite want the planet to themselves..

Your call...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by DocEmrick

They celebrate April Fools' Day in Russia?

Apparently so.

In Russia, April Fools' Day Hoaxes Compete With the Actual News : Media: Citizens learn about snakes in Moscow sewers and a potion that covered Gorbachev's birthmark. One of those reports is for real.

articles.latimes.com...
www.museumofhoaxes.com...
edit on 8/13/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Phage, the fact that this is what you looked up and contributed to this thread, strikes me as strange. I picture you either as some retired astronomy brain or a conglomerate of astronomy brains working as one, (paid to be here or not, we'll never know), but to go backup DJ's aprils fools theory for him, that's just seems reaching to me. You usually have some simple scientific piece of internet information to shut down a thread. This makes me think there was nothing better to fight us crazy nibiru theorist with. Anyway, not a problem.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Iwinder

Gonna need some kind of population to help rebuild!
Whichever nation can rebuild the quickest in such a scenario,will be the dominant nation on the planet!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Now you know why the ancients went to so much trouble building their survival compounds. Machu Picchu was not built by the Incas, they just found it. Same for the Great Pyramid of Giza. These are just a few of the ancient survival bunkers that the ancients built for themselves before the arrival of the "Sun God".

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Why does everyone wait on Phage to debunk a thread?
He is just the same as us! Some guy sitting contributing to a conspiracy site,which seems strange to me as, i dont think i have ever seen him agree with any conspiracy on this site ,ever!
Whats the point of being here if you dont believe in a single theory being presented on these boards?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by phfaty

I do believe the ancients were trying to tell/warn us about something. Whether about the passing of a brown dwarf star, one can only speculate.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

If there is a collapse, the dominance will most likely still be defined by mineral wealth. Cannot rebuild with out steel.

Any rebuild after any major catastrophic event (war, disaster or anything else rendering catastrophic damage) will most likely result in nuclear power plants being mass produced. Those with uranium will be in a definite position of advantage. (I base this upon the general desire to do "something different" by people after a major failing. NPP's can be done safely, see: Generation IV initiative. The only reason the disaster in fukushima was possible is because there is no money in decommissioning reactors)

Cheap power is a world changer. Lack of power is devastating.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
S n F

and a few short things.. everybody comes up for these great explanations for why it's impossible there is a dwarf planet in our presence and why its impossible that there's no incoming celestial object.

do you really think you even know a measly 1% of the secrets of the universe and how it works? i think not

is gravity the "god of forces" that controls everything? i think not

Are there things that are happening right before our eyes that our senses might not pick up? quite possibly

and lastly did you read all the ancient sumerian texts, ancient records, etc that were stored at the archives in places like the old library in egypt that burnt down ages ago..or have you read the libraries the governments own and have you viewed the vaticans private book selections of history??? how would somebody possibly know if there is a record

anything is possible. i keep an open mind

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Well personally I never wait for Phage. He usually takes all the fun out of a thread, stops all discovery in it's tracks. And, I do wonder too, why someone would come here day in and day out not believing in conspriracies, just posting the standard science of the day. What would a person get out of it? It does make you wonder. Phage has a good record, so I get why people have come to turn to him for answers, but the idol worship is annoying, I can not stand that of anyone.

Sorry Phage, you're ok man, I'm annoyed with myself for even discussing you, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

No planet or brown dwarf would be invisible anywhere in the solar system. If it was as close as the people who perpetrate this myth say it is it would be extremely visible to everyone who looks up at night. It would reflect the light from the sun just like every planet in our solar system does.

It is convenient for this ignorant conspiracy though to say it can only be visible through infrared or it is approaching the earth from the south pole. That way the conspiracy can remain alive for as long as possible. Come on use those critical thinking skills, please!

Brown Dwarfs do not reflect light in any capacity, making them near next to invisible.

However, the planets/moons that are orbiting this alleged star would reflect sunlight, making them easily identifiable.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I made a post the other day from National Geographic.

I find interesting from the NG article that it states a single body impact, not multiple."A mysterious comet"
The article is interesting and should add more fuel to the fire. So the article states they found a new meteor shower, but can not find the cause? More comes out everyday.

For the first time since 2007, astronomers have spotted a new meteor shower over Earth. And while this sky show may not be as dazzling as the upcoming Perseids, it could provide the seeds for locating a mysterious and potentially hazardous comet. Even though astronomers can't say much yet about the path of the new meteor shower's parent body, there's no need to hit the panic button, said Geza Gyuk, an astronomer at the Adler Planetarium in Chicago. "Collisions are extremely rare events in Earth's history, so I would think this shower is not a predictor of any future impact, but rather a possible indicator of potentially hazardous objects that now could be traced back and followed." But Gyuk admits that we may have a hard time pinning down this object, because in all likelihood it's a long-period comet—one with a highly elliptical orbit that takes it hundreds of times farther than Pluto is from the sun. National Geographic It seems 2016 would be the best bet for predicting gloom and doom. By tracing the orbits of the individual meteors, the team predicts that Earth will slam into the outer edges of the same debris stream in 2016 and 2023, but then won't hit it again until 2076.

I found this also from NG

Three relatively bright space rocks recently found in Pluto's neighborhood may be new members of the dwarf planet family, astronomers say.
The Kuiper belt is full of objects about the size—or at least the brightness—of the three new bodies, Brown added. In fact, there are 37 other objects in the Kuiper belt at least as bright as the newly discovered candidate dwarfs.
NG
edit on 8/13/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
I found this video about some Russian News Channel/Documentary which seems to reveal the fact that Nibiru is very much real and will apparently affect the Earth as it reaches its closest point in our solar system on 21st December 2012.

Now I don't know whether the English subtitles are translated correctly or completely misinterpreted, so can any ATS user who knows Russian, please check if this video is legit or a fake?

edit on 13-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

And I also checked the coordinates 09h47m57.30s, +13 16'44.0" on www.sky-map.org... then viewed the sky in Infrared Sky Survery (IRAS) and this is the image I got. Strikingly the images also happen to be located near the Leo constellation. Source: www.youtube.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ad4d1ec1f5a.jpg[/atsimg]

And this is the image when you select the filter: SDSS-II (Data Release 7).
It is the dim red star in this picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d3af5a665fc0.jpg[/atsimg]

What do you guys think?
edit on 13-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

I think it's fake. Wouldn't be the first time someone has faked a newscast:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jamsession
i always thought that muslims were the owners of an unbreakable record in the hall of fame of propaganda but christians truly beat them to it these days. sigh.

there is no such planet as nibiru, and the whole thing is a hoax to keep your minds busy with the fear for your ass while the world is heading towards a much worse challenge than any mythical crap of a supposed planet. wake up people you're about to lose your underpants to a financial crisis

I find it hard to believe that the Nibiru thing is supposed to "distract" people from the Financial Crisis, when less than 1% of the population believes in it, and it receives no media coverage, and is discredited at every turn (rightfully or wrongfully).

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Brown dwarfs occupy the mass range between that of large gas giant planets and the lowest-mass stars; this upper limit is between 75 and 80 Jupiter masses.

In addition, many brown dwarfs undergo no fusion; those at the low end of the mass range (under 13 Jupiter masses) are never hot enough to fuse even deuterium, and even those at the high end of the mass range (over 60 Jupiter masses) cool quickly enough that they no longer undergo fusion after a period of time on the order of 10 million years.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Dnevnoi

That fake nuke news report looks fake as hell...
Wonder if anyone actually took it seriously

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Looks like a neat theory but it's just another attempt to manifest a tangible occurrence to myth, legend, and lie. The science behind the planet X theory was debunked a long time ago. According to what we know about gravity planet X can't exist.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
# im more worried about that big ass rock called the moon crashing into Earth...forget anything else

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I gotta admit this whole planet x nonsense has been twisted and morphed more than any other doomsday prediction, and I'm starting to worry that people may actually off themselves on 12/21/2012 when nothing happens

edit on 13-8-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join