It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We All Have Blood On Our Hands

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
Sleep well!!?

Yes actually, very well. How about you, knowing what you claim too know, but doing nothing at all about it but posting here?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
reply to post by spoor

Just interested, but do you flat out believe that the official explanation of 9/11 is true? And that there is absolutely zero evidence to support any other theory?

I thought it was odd that Donald Rumsfeld himself was clearing debris on the Pentagon lawn personally.......

I also don't see how a Boeing 747 can make that puny hole in the side of the Pentagon.......Somethings definitely rotten in Washington.

Don't forget that initial pictures show No 'wreckage' on the pentagon lawns, only
for it to show up in later photographs. It is indisputable to all right minded people
that 9/11 was a contrived false flag inside operation, and anyone who does not
know this by now has either not looked or has an alterior agenda. Spoor and his likes
have muddied the waters for TOO long. Still they justify the murder of all those
innocents, who had nothing whatsoever to do with anything 9/11 related, as they
continue to obtucely insist that a small number of isolated bitter 1st world resisters
outsmarted the most sophisticated defence system the world has ever known.
Do not lend them any more ears.
They will get theirs!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Don't forget that initial pictures show No 'wreckage' on the pentagon lawns, only
for it to show up in later photographs.

and the truther lies continue!

So just what are YOU doing about all your claims? besides having a whine on the internet, that is.

nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

for it to show up in later photographs.

and the truther lies continue!

So just what are YOU doing about all your claims? besides having a whine on the internet, that is.

nothing at all.

Me, I'm going to keep talking about it, on the Internet sure, but also at family gatherings, in grocery stores, at restaurants, in church...

Its too late to take the red pill.

edit on 13-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick
reply to post by pshea38

no fellow we all do not have blood on our hands as you say it, only you americans get that straight, for a start 3 weeks before you where all warned and you all did nothing, and the guy that reported it was murdered by your people, we in the uk had bog all to do with it, and we also had a protest with well over a million people in it, I have always objected to this illegal war, so speak for yourself you have no right what so ever to include anyone else but yourself, you are not able to speak or know what everyone was thinking or saying about the false flag event so your statement is extremly arrogant

Yes fellow, you (more than most) do have blood on your hands. Tony Blair is a war criminal
who will probably be rewarded with the EU presidency. Your government represents you and
while I appreciate the veracity of your resistence, your government still, in association with the
US government were the main players behind these hideous murdering rampages. The onus
is on each and every one of us to challange the cowardly inhumans who purport to
represent all that is good and decent, when in fact, they represent the complete opposite.
I am not American. I am Irish and I resisted our governments decision to allow US planes
to refuel in Shannon on their way to delivering troups to their murderous assignments.
I do not intend arrogance, just disgust. We are all equal and we all need to challange
all our governments continuing silence in their certain dirty knowledge.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt
reply to post by pshea38

Actually, I think Japans' government has been protesting the 911 investigation and the conclusions it reached. If I'm not totally wrong, I even think they said America was involved.

The problem remains now that although 911 was a false flag operation, how can they 10 years later now say it was an inside job, when so many people have died and so much money spent on stupid wars? Basically it's a lot easier to deny everything and live a lie and try to convince the public that all scientists are conspiracy fanatics. Face it, the average Joe on the street knows nothing about the laws of science and math, so for them it's all about belief, not math.

Justice will be served, the best tricks have yet to come. Remember where you are.

I believe gaddafi also gave off soundbites regarding the complicity of the US government
in 9/11 events. And we see what is happening there. The majority of scientists and academia
are silent (whether out of fear or complicity) when it comes to 9/11 and this is an indication of
the depth of the conspiracy. It is truly global. We have an enormous omnipresent and
terrifying monster to overcome, and as you say, the vast majority are unaware of even
its existence. Justice is a long time coming, but who knows, maybe someday.
Remember who and what you are.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Read the whole OP - it will not disappoint!

Absolutely excellent.

Spread it far and wide:

pilotsfor911truth.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Excerpt from the above link:

"The love of human beings for their country is under normal circumstances an excellent and exalted sentiment,
but it is ugly and degrading when, aroused by the passions of war, it turns into egoism and self-worship. For regarding this self-overestimation and complacency, human beings must never forget that those men and women who from the earliest times and in the various nations have risen high above the average human being,
and who in the service of the Light have exerted a lasting cultural influence on the peoples of their countries in the religious, ethical, scientific, social and political areas, have all been the incarnated Youngest, who unde the leadership of God have let themselves be born at those places where at that time there were the best prospects
for introducing innovations and improvements.
And as even the most advanced human spirits have not yet
developed the ability to enrich their fellow human beings either spiritually or materially, nor yet succeeded in
raising themselves above the purely human level in spiritual respects, humanity has no grounds whatsoever for
self-overestimation or self-admiration, but reason only to thank God for the abundance of the gifts that He has
given them through His emissaries."

(Bolded text by poster.)

Because of usa's total disrespect for human life, and its endless aggressive wars, less and less of the
"Youngest" will let themselves be reincarnated into this country, and hence usa will sink down to absolute mediocrity and stagnation.

'The first will become the last'.

edit on 13-8-2011 by djeminy because: Spellcheck.

edit on 13-8-2011 by djeminy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Photos of people in suits running around the lawn with pieces of fuselage while people were burning inside the Pentagon seems kinda weird to me.
I am doing my part by spreading the questions that I have about that day and letting the people look for the answers. So far it has worked and people that stopped talking to me because what I have said about that day now ask me about things that they are finding "fishy", like the Osama killing and all of the things missing from the story.
The only argument that the OS supporters had that I was not sure about was the one about how so many people would have had knowledge about what was going to happen that day and kept it secret. Now after seeing how many people were involved in the News of the World case and how no one had talked until now and the one that talked got killed, I believe that many people could have known and not talked about it because they feared for their lives.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Woe is me, for what I've seen.
And woe is you, for what you've been through.
The poor, innocent, beautiful, murdered children remind me.
There is no going home.

My child. My child.
Come into my arms so that
I might tenderly carry you away.
Away to the waters and the wild.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

i wouldn’t say everyone has the blood of the innocents on their hands, I’ll use me as an example. I grew up knowing the government didn’t have my best interests in mind and only their own. I was too young to vote in Clintons second term so my first presidential election was Bush vs. Gore. I was young and hopeful for change and voted for bush. He was NRA approved and a republican (I was also at the time). I liked him at first due to his allowing the assault weapons ban to sunset and striking down the “bullet fingerprint” bill. But with the wars, the creation of homeland security and the patriot act my opinon soon changed. I tried to be supportive at first being we had just been attacked, but the more I learned it all left a bad taste in my mouth. For his second term I voted for Thompson again with the hopes of change, as history shows he did not win. Again we were stuck with bush and I was somewhat for a loss of words. 4 more years as the bumper sticker stated and they were right. When the next election came around and the choice was Obama or McCain (what a joke, blasted 2 party system), I simply felt there was no choice at all. I literally wrote “the system has failed” on my ballet and turned it in. I at this point felt that with either choice we would still end up with the same mess, so what was the point. I won’t be returning to the ballot in 2012 thanks to the 2 party system and the likely candidates who are coming up, I fell the choice for president has already been made.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

Photos of people in suits running around the lawn with pieces of fuselage while people were burning inside the Pentagon seems kinda weird to me.
That's the problem dude, don't focus on details like that which require speculation, focus on the facts. Focus on the free-fall and symmetrical collapse of WTC7, both of which are impossible according to the official story yet 100% possible in a controlled demolition. Focus on the eye-witness accounts of explosions during and before the collapse of the twin towers and WTC7, yet another piece of evidence backing up a controlled demolition.

But don't get hung up on things like suspicious people on the Pentagon lawn after the "plane" hit, because official story believers love to hop on things like that and turn it into 5 pages of discussion and conclude that truthers just make crazy things up and speculate about everything.

But, if you want some evidence suggesting a cover-up at the Pentagon, mention the more convincing stuff. For example, this video of dozens of guys coming off of a bus with duffle bags stuffed to capacity, heading in the direction of the plane impact to spread debris around IMO:

Mention the fact that the nose-cone of the supposed airplane managed to penetrate three layers of the building, remaining intact based on the circular hole in the final wall, yet disintegrate in thin air immediately after poking that hole: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91fc219503e.png[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f545ce877c6.jpg[/atsimg] How could the nose-cone penetrate three layers while remaining intact and creating clean circular holes, yet the engines didn't even make it through one layer of building?

Bring up our negligent, multi-billion dollar air defense system that had 30 minutes to respond yet did nothing about the hi-jacked plane that supposedly hit the Pentagon after we became aware that we were under attack at 9:07am.

Mention Norman Mineta's testimony about Cheney being aware of an airplane heading their direction, and the censorship of that interview by the 9/11 commission:

-- As the plane approached the Pentagon, a young man told Cheney that the plane was 50 miles out, 30 miles out, and when he said 10 miles out he asked Cheney "Do the orders still stand?", and Cheney said "Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?". Why, when Dick Cheney knew the airplane was 50 miles away, did he allow the employees at the Pentagon to continue working? A single alarm inside of the Pentagon would have saved 125 people's lives. Norman Mineta's testimony was not reported by the 9/11 Commissioner, and was also censored from the online archives of commission hearings. A spokesperson said that it was a technical "snafu". The 9/11 Commission later concluded that Dick Cheney didn't reach the bunker until 9:58am, but Mineta said that Cheney "absolutely" came in half an hour earlier than that.

Bring up the 6 witnesses who drew the flight path that they witnessed which all happen to contradict the official story: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db68089197e5.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/282a41d08ad3.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd95bae31423.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c59b8105d30b.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd3dac9c496d.jpg[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69a7ac965472.jpg[/atsimg]

Bring up the fact that this flight path could not have possibly knocked over the light poles that damaged Lloyd Englands taxi, and that he couldn't defend himself in an interview when confronted with evidence that went against what he said, and that he admitted that 9/11 was planned by people with lots of money, and that he said he was involved in it and used but he didn't want to be, and that his wife is in the FBI:

Bring up any of those things when talking about the Pentagon, but don't talk about some guys in suits walking around the lawn because that's weak sauce.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Mention the fact that the nose-cone of the supposed airplane managed to penetrate three layers of the building, remaining intact based on the circular hole in the final wall, yet disintegrate in thin air immediately after poking that hole: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91fc219503e.png[/atsimg] [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0f545ce877c6.jpg[/atsimg] How could the nose-cone penetrate three layers while remaining intact and creating clean circular holes,

Who claims the nose cone did that damage?

Link to a government source please, otherwise it is just more lies from truthers!

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Well, something had to smack through a brick fascade, mow down a "forest" of reinforced concrete pillars, and still maintain enough force, integrity and mass to punch a circular hole through the rebar reinforced concrete wall of the C ring light well.

Wonder what it was.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2918c5ecf577.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Who claims the nose cone did that damage?

Link to a government source please, otherwise it is just more lies from truthers!
Tell me, in your opinion, what caused those holes in the building spoor?

Supposedly the wings either folded inwards or were destroyed, and the fuselage of the plane continued into the building causing the damage, as seen in this terribly inaccurate Purdue animation that does not even include the engines:

Then we have this National Geographic video (BTW they lost all credibility when it comes to 9/11 after The Great Thermate Debate proved that they lied to the public) animates the impact:
This one shows that pressure caused the hole! Haha that's great!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f91fc219503e.png[/atsimg]

Gotta love the mainstream experts.

Actually, after thinking about this for a while, I don't know what to think....

The plane hit near the bottom of the building, and there were no windows on that level, and the pressure would have to blow out somewhere. But why wouldn't it blow out a window on the floor above it, since the damage wasn't limited to the first floor? Or why wouldn't the pressure release itself through the hole that the plane entered?

However more evidence backing up a commercial jet hitting the Pentagon is the damage caused by the engines: Right engine: [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d90c6c1601c.jpg[/atsimg] There's also an image of the damage caused by the left engine to the cement thing, but I can't find it right now.

But then we have witness flight paths that contradict the official story, which would make both the light pole and the engine damage impossible.

Hmmmm.......

edit on 14-8-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

agree in what you say but I was one of the objectors from the begining and accept no responsibility for any of it my concience is clear and have objected to libya as well and all these so called arab uprisings have been manipulated from the start to make americas conquest of the middle east easier divide and conquer anyone

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

all I can say is talk out your ar*se much
2nd line

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

We All Have Blood On Our Hands

As much as I doubt the 9.11 OS, I really don't have any wish to jump onto any other angle that paints pictures worse than my own.

The nature of the political war is one where you cannot safely trust anyone or any concept. This means that when I see things like this that are obviously meant to create divisions within my own country, I have to ask... who would benefit?

Who would benefit from having an American citizenry more polarized than it already is and perhaps, even resorting to destroying their own country? You have to ask yourself that.

Speaking for myself, the answers are fairly clear.

No nation, no government, no leadership, no situation at all is ever perfect or even close to it. It never has been and it never will be. So, you have to weigh the options because if you fly off on some ideological quest in the name of some righteousness, you may well commit your own set of crimes.

If you or anyone feels that there have been crimes committed by this nation, then... by all means, share your concerns and accusations. If there is merit, there will be agreement and an attempt to see a course correction and justice. But don't try to incite division and/or insurrection because that is not what will fix this kind of problem.

Two wrongs don't make a right and creating violence in one place just because it is happening in another, does not make any sort of sense or peace. It only destroys that second place... which brings us back to who would benefit from such a thing.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

If you consider Operation Code Angel, Brownstone, Project Hammer and the Black Eagle Trust, there is no mystery as to cui bono.
edit on 14-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

Well, something had to smack through a brick fascade, mow down a "forest" of reinforced concrete pillars, and still maintain enough force, integrity and mass to punch a circular hole through the rebar reinforced concrete wall of the C ring light well.

There was no rebar, just 2 layers of brick and a plaster wall. No rebar.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join