It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We All Have Blood On Our Hands

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
So, if you are not convinced by threads like these from TupacShakur
that 9/11 was a contrived, insider false flag event, then I will direct
you to Yankee451's ongoing thread where you will be left with absolutely no doubt.
It is undeniable. Full Stop.
Now to the point. If it is undeniable to a joe or a josephine soap like me or you,
you can bet your life (I was going to say house or bottom dollar) that it is
undeniable to ALL governments, each equipped with sophisticated intelligence
and information networks. Now to the best of my knowledge No Country of
the World has come forward and disclosed this knowledge to the world.
All governments are therefore, under international law, guilty of complicity
after the fact in the Murder of 1.5million+(?) innocent middle-Eastern children,
women and men, and God knows how many more unknowns, who lost their
lives as a direct result of actions taken in reaction to Official Story 9/11 events.
As governments represent each and every one of its citizens, each and every
one of us have the blood of these murder victims on our hands.
This is also undeniable. If you plead ignorance, I will just direct you to
the above links. Your country is being run by a government complicit
in one of the most heinous crimes and devious deceptions in history.
So the question to each of us is; What, as an individual, are you going to do about it?,
knowing that if you say or do nothing, you are also complicit.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
What am I supposed to do ? Run up to the white house doors with a torch and pitchfork to be shot ? What is wrong with you ?
Dude and if I have blood on my hands I'm hoping Eric Northman from True blood will come and lick it off! That guy is hot

Most of us know this, we can only have fantasies about getting the elite out of office.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by pshea38
It is undeniable. Full Stop.

Wrong, it is very deniable, as there is zero evidence of truther conspiracy theories!

Now to the best of my knowledge No Country of
the World has come forward and disclosed this knowledge to the world.

because there is nothing to disclose!

All governments are therefore, under international law, guilty of complicity

Which exact international law would that be? or is that just another thing truthers have made up?

So the question to each of us is; What, as an individual, are you going to do about it?,
knowing that if you say or do nothing, you are also complicit.

So what are you doing about it, apart from posting here?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Just interested, but do you flat out believe that the official explanation of 9/11 is true? And that there is absolutely zero evidence to support any other theory?

I thought it was odd that Donald Rumsfeld himself was clearing debris on the Pentagon lawn personally.......

I also don't see how a Boeing 747 can make that puny hole in the side of the Pentagon.......Somethings definitely rotten in Washington.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by sir_slide
I also don't see how a Boeing 747 can make that puny hole in the side of the Pentagon.......Somethings definitely rotten in Washington.

Why claim a 747 hit the Pentagon?

This is what I love about most truthers, they have no idea at all!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Wait, if....you're not a truther what the hell are you ? Santa Clause dressed as Satan ?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Woops 757, my mistake.

Who said I was a truther? Shouldn't we all be truthers? As in seeking truth about things, I thought's that's why we're here on ATS. Applying labels to people doesn't really help your cause either.

911research.wtc7.net...

Can you also please address my questions. Thank you in advance.
edit on 13-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Even if 9/11 WAS done by 'Mooslims', it's still not justification to support the military going into the Middle East and killing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in revenge. Terrorism is a job for intelligence, not the military. It is a CRIME, not WAR.
edit on 13-8-2011 by m1991 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

911research.wtc7.net...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Truther One that doubts the official explanation of 9/11, goes around shouting "think for yourselves" and "open your eyes" yet will turn around and insult and bash anyone that is skeptical of the Truther's claims and is often paranoid and believes that skeptics are "paid by the government to spread disinformation". They often will dodge questions and refuse to back up their claims, even when their claims are the same that were debunked years ago.

www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Oh ok youre right, dont mind Larry Silverstein placing billions of dollars in insurance weeks before the attacks for ONE(this is just the start)

"The insurance policies obtained in July 2001 for World Trade Center buildings 1, 2, 4 and 5 had a collective face amount of $3.55 billion.
Following the September 11, 2001 attack, Silverstein sought to collect double the face amount (~$7.1 billion) on
the basis that the two separate airplane strikes into two separate buildings constituted two occurrences within
the meaning of the policies."
edit on 13-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

ETA:

For two youre quoting urbandictionary great great work.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

no fellow we all do not have blood on our hands as you say it, only you americans get that straight, for a start 3 weeks before you where all warned and you all did nothing, and the guy that reported it was murdered by your people, we in the uk had bog all to do with it, and we also had a protest with well over a million people in it, I have always objected to this illegal war, so speak for yourself you have no right what so ever to include anyone else but yourself, you are not able to speak or know what everyone was thinking or saying about the false flag event so your statement is extremly arrogant

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
Oh ok youre right, dont mind Larry Silverstein placing billions of dollars in insurance weeks before the attacks

Well, as he only signed the lease for the buildings in July, no I dont mind at all, as insurance would have been part of the deal!

When did you expect him to place the insurance?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by bauldrick
reply to post by pshea38

no fellow we all do not have blood on our hands as you say it, only you americans get that straight, for a start 3 weeks before you where all warned and you all did nothing, and the guy that reported it was murdered by your people, we in the uk had bog all to do with it, and we also had a protest with well over a million people in it, I have always objected to this illegal war, so speak for yourself you have no right what so ever to include anyone else but yourself, you are not able to speak or know what everyone was thinking or saying about the false flag event so your statement is extremly arrogant

Unfortunately we in the U.K are as complicit as the other Countries that declared a war on terror. We fell in line with the HAWKS that controlled the corridors of the Whte House and followed the U.S to Afghanistan, Iraq and now Libya.

The wheels were set in motion and the majority of U.K Citizens were in favour. Okay I appreciate that a million people protested against the war in Iraq, but that was one million out of a population of sixty million.

OSers will do anything to disbelieve that their Government would be part of this terrible event, but the more you look at how events unfolded and were allowed to unfold, then they were either in on it or so incompotent that they couldn't react quick enough. Either way they are complicit and they know it. That's why the 9/11 commission was such a joke. They either tried to cover their complicity or ineptitude.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

I love it that OSers jump on any small error that someone who qestions the OS makes. This suggests that they are robots because they never seem to make them.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Actually, I think Japans' government has been protesting the 911 investigation and the conclusions it reached. If I'm not totally wrong, I even think they said America was involved.

The problem remains now that although 911 was a false flag operation, how can they 10 years later now say it was an inside job, when so many people have died and so much money spent on stupid wars? Basically it's a lot easier to deny everything and live a lie and try to convince the public that all scientists are conspiracy fanatics. Face it, the average Joe on the street knows nothing about the laws of science and math, so for them it's all about belief, not math.

Justice will be served, the best tricks have yet to come. Remember where you are.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Truther One that doubts the official explanation of 9/11
Correct.

goes around shouting "think for yourselves" and "open your eyes"
Who's shouting?

yet will turn around and insult and bash anyone that is skeptical of the Truther's claims
Wrong, usually the insults come when people are skeptical of the truthers facts and evidence. "Claims" would be something like "Dozee wurrint planes, dey wur hollagrammz!!", but when people just outright deny mounds of evidence and their only argument against it is something like "Our gubbamint woodint doo dat!", then yeah, they're going to get called closed-minded or ignorant.

and is often paranoid and believes that skeptics are "paid by the government to spread disinformation".
Not true, not all skeptics. I've talked to many people that are completely rational when it comes to believing the official story, but then there are those like who who just come into threads and say things like "silly conspiracy theories!" without debunking any real evidence.

And dis-info agents are very real and people have every right to be paranoid about that.

Cass Sunstein: Presidentially appointed dis-info expert:

They go on to propose that, ”the best response consists in cognitive infiltration of extremist groups”,[19] where they suggest, among other tactics, ”Government agents (and their allies) might enter chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine percolating conspiracy theories by raising doubts about their factual premises, causal logic or implications for political action.”[19]

Shortly after taking office on January 20, 2009 President Obama appointed Harvard law professor (and personal friend) Cass Sunstein to the post of administrator of the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. In June 2009 Sunstein published an essay in The Journal of Political Philosophy entitled “Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures,” in which he provided an “analysis” of conspiracy theories, viewing them, as his title indicated, as “caused” by psychological conditions and requiring “cures”, i.e., elimination. The article led to an outcry by civil libertarians of all political stripes, who especially singled out for protest Sunstein’s call for covert “cognitive infiltration” by government agents of organizations the government deems “conspiracist”.

So a law professor who detailed exactly how to undermine conspiracy theories gets appointed by Obama to the White House Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs. Dis-info agents are very real and people are justified in their paranoia.

IMO, hooper, GoodOlDave, and TrickOfTheShade are some dis-info agents because they're posts are completely limited to 9/11 threads, and they always bash the truther movement, try to de-rail threads, shift the argument into different areas, and all of that good stuff that Cass Sunstein probably briefed them about.

They often will dodge questions and refuse to back up their claims, even when their claims are the same that were debunked years ago.
Whatever you say buddy.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

Yeah, we certainly do have blood on our hands, but in all fairness...we've got a gun to our heads too.

If we don't support the murder of innocents through our taxes, we will be arrested. If we resist arrest, we will be killed.

The only way I've seen to fight it is to make as little taxable income as possible, and to continue to speak out about it in hopes that someday a critical mass of critical thinkers will be reached.

keep up the good fight pshea38, and thanks for the hat-tip.

Yankee451

edit on 13-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
What am I supposed to do ? Run up to the white house doors with a torch and pitchfork to be shot ? What is wrong with you ?
Dude and if I have blood on my hands I'm hoping Eric Northman from True blood will come and lick it off! That guy is hot

Most of us know this, we can only have fantasies about getting the elite out of office.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Heartisblack because: (no reason given)

That is a question each individual must answer for themselves. To SAY or do nothing,
in light of all the damning evidence, diminishes greatly our humanity and puts us on
an equivalent footing to our governments, the people who reportedly represent us.
If we can't play a good game, let us at least talk and think a good game.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

You are either delusional or something else and since i am pretty sure
even the most damning evidence would not convince you or your ilk, I
refuse, with the murdered innocent children in mind, to engage you any further.
Sleep well!!?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join