It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh: Ron Paul is "nuts on parade"; will destroy Republican party

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
Why do people listen to Rush? Personally, he's a bum.

People listen for the truth.

The truth is more popular than people think.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul is at the top of drudge report with a title asking "Will It be Him?"

I didn't think this was important enough to start its own thread on it, but I've seen some people commenting that drudge does not give Ron Paul the light of day, well on the day when the rest of the republican media is talking about Rick Perry drudge instead as Ron Paul on their front page. Just wanted to give kudos to drudge for that one, and as usual my disgust for Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the neocons.

Peace ya'll go Ron Paul!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Riiiiight.....pot heads are scum....but fat ass jack-o-lantern head Limbaugh is so chemically jacked up on Oxycontin he can barely keep the spittle from drooling down the corner of his big fat mouth when he talks.

Whatever party, whatever candidate this degenerate weasel places his support behind is a clear and concise indicator of who I will not support.

How did the GOP...the party of Lincoln...allow itself to be hijacked and corrupted by an obese, corrupt drug addict like Rush Limbaugh?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Riiiiight.....pot heads are scum....but fat ass jack-o-lantern head Limbaugh is so chemically jacked up on Oxycontin he can barely keep the spittle from drooling down the corner of his big fat mouth when he talks.

Whatever party, whatever candidate this degenerate weasel places his support behind is a clear and concise indicator of who I will not support.

How did the GOP...the party of Lincoln...allow itself to be hijacked and corrupted by an obese, corrupt drug addict like Rush Limbaugh?

Dude you realize this is 2011? 8 years since Limbaugh got treated for his problem. 8 years.

Your hero, Obama, confessed to using drugs, but never told us when he stopped.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Limbaugh is an idiot! I think the Republicans will dump RP at the first hint of him being a liability. At this moment he has his (vote-catching) uses but when he fails (and he will) they will distance themselves from him.

Cuts without a strategy for growth is a formula for depression.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They are only concerned with getting the republican elected. They don't see or care that either side is the same
and does nothing for the country.

To me it's not Republican or Democrat that matters it's the person. If Ron Paul ran as a Democrat I would still vote for him.

Limbaugh, Hannity & Beck only care that "their" party wins. It has nothing to do with the candidate being a good person.

Beck is supporting Romney because he is a Mormon.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zooplancton
rush, oxycontin freak.

Ron paul makes more sense than any politician I've ever listened to.

Yes he does and he is painfully honest but HONESTY is anathema to Washington where lies are the norm, and common sense is quickly bribed, coerced or craftily manipulated out of you.

After a few years you forget what you are there for.
Happy only to save your neck and your job for another few years.
"What people? I don't remember any people electing me. My good buddies EXXON and Monsanto put me where I am today"

You must already be initiated and part of, (on one side or the other) the larger agenda already in play, or TPTB will try to drive you off the playing field.

If you can't be threatened, coerced or manipulated, they don't want you.

They'll even let the dogs out, yes even unleash the pit bull we call Limbaugh.
Soon the slobbering boxer (Beck) and doberman (Hannity) will bound in, fangs barred to complete the canine attack pack.

Say what you want about Ron Paul, he is the only Republican that will get any Democratic votes.
No matter who else you put there it's a vote for Obama. Every single one of them.

edit on 13-8-2011 by newcovenant because: Even I don't want another 4 years of Obama.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Ron Paul is a good guy, but the problem is he attracts scum. Anti-war (Americans)... potheads...

What about heroin addicts? Or are heroin addicts just misunderstood, tortured souls while those peace-loving potheads are evil. Don't talk about things you don't know about.

Rush was addicted to pharmaceutical heroin. It's the type of thing that people prostitute themselves for. Nobody put a penis in their mouth so they could smoke a "silly plant."

So really the guy attracts more outside of the Republican Party than in.

Wrong again, he just doesn't attract the corporate-bought neocons like Rush, and if you don't think Rush gets told what to say you're pathetically naive. Unfortunately Rush then influences a lot of people that are unable to think for themselves, and those people then call themselves republican.

Rush Limbaugh is right again. If some kind of demonic miracle happened and Ron Paul ended up with the nomination, the Republican Party would be destroyed from the inside.

A "demonic miracle," how old are you? Don't worry your pretty little head about RP getting the nomination. He will be vilified by every media outlet on both sides of the partisan aisle and there are still far too many people that get their opinions from "sponsored" information outlets for him to get enough support. It doesn't strike you as odd that the colossal corporate giants that sponsor BOTH parties, the very same parties that have financially ruined this country and made those colossal corporate giants very rich by means of unfair policy, are pulling every media string possible to make sure the majority of voters don't like Ron Paul? WHAT PLANET AM I ON? So when the power goes out for good and you're on a freaking soup line will you be willing to admit that Ron Paul was right?

Whatever dude, like I said, the majority of people drink the media kool-aide and RP can't get the nomination. Why do you think there's a race to control the internet? In 20 years television and radio control won't be enough to control the populace. Do you know anyone under 30 that gives a crap what the man on the radio or the television says?

And if Mr. Paul got the nomination I doubt they would be able to buy him, so for this election cycle I figure that EVERYONE would hop on board the Obama train, even Rush and Fox, because Obama listens to his corporate masters. Sure, there would be minor social ideological differences, but that's insignificant compared to Ron Paul's financial opinions (which is ALL that matters).

Much like Obama is destroying America from the inside.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 seconds

Really dude, really? That's what you got? Obama is Bush Black. They do the same things. And they both worked with democratic AND republican houses, and did the same things. No regular, average joe, middle class guy has benefited from anything, in the long term, that EITHER of these men did.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

Ya Thats why Rick Perry announced today so they can have a reason to not cover Ron Pauls win.... and Mitt wont participate so he can say thats why he lost.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoeDaShom
Why do people listen to Rush? Personally, he's a bum.

People listen for the truth.

The truth is more popular than people think.

What truth? Rush is nothing but a fat drug addict who runs his mouth about things he has no real life experience. He just twists facts to get his point across and if he can't do that then he just makes it up. I would say he's the Michele Bachmann of the airwaves but that would be an insult to her.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Rush actually used to be pretty level headed in the early '80's,; He was a lot more entertaining to listen to then, and he was more intelligent with how he evaluated things...

His rantings today make me think he is suffering severe senility brought on by accute neuro-chemical trauma, induced by blowing far too much oxycontin up his nose..

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Ron Paul is a good guy, but the problem is he attracts scum. Anti-war (Americans) who were out in force under Bush, but strangely silent under Obama. He also attracts the potheads. So really the guy attracts more outside of the Republican Party than in.

Rush Limbaugh is right again. If some kind of demonic miracle happened and Ron Paul ended up with the nomination, the Republican Party would be destroyed from the inside. Much like Obama is destroying America from the inside.
edit on 13-8-2011 by Carseller4 because: 5 seconds

You do know the founding fathers were a bunch of potheads right? People showing their right to protest a war that never should have been started? How un-american of them. And the people outside of the republican party that he is attracting are the real conservatives that turned their backs on the party when it started supporting corporatism.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I can only hope that the theory of negative/bad publicity is better for Mr. Paul than no publicity. At least people will hear the name and, hopefully, do some reasearch.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Dude you realize this is 2011? 8 years since Limbaugh got treated for his problem. 8 years.

Your hero, Obama, confessed to using drugs, but never told us when he stopped.

This is like asking do you want syphilis or gonorrhea?
I want some Vitamin C for a change instead of ingesting these poisonous politicians that are killing us.
Ron Paul is a refreshig break from what we have had in the past. Many people are sorry for letting the glitter and flash of other more superficial candidates prevent them from seeing the values of Ron Paul.

I'd like to see him run with Kucinich.
He is the candidate Dems keep on a short leash and in the closet.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Well, if Limbaugh and his fellow talk show nut jobs are against RP, that raises my opinion of RP considerably.

I still can't agree with his Mises economic views, but maybe he isn't all that bad.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh. Still waiting for him to die...on air.

That guy is the scum of this country.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh is a Hall of Famer!

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
On one hand, I just want to say "Rush is a morbidly obese, drug addicted, impotent buffoon. So why should anyone care what he says."

But on the other hand, I realize he's really popular and a lot of people listen to him.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Seems to me the ones trying to portray RP in a negative light are disinfos... look at all their posts... nothing but their way of the highway or nothing... ask yourselves - what are those that actually believe all the garbage dealt to us by politicians (like good little sheeple) even doing here on ATS? Seems out of place. It's like we all need another ATS - this one without the paid disinfos ..... just sayin

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join