It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Limbaugh: Ron Paul is "nuts on parade"; will destroy Republican party

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

This is called a party split. It WILL destroy the party.

And you know what?

Good.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
Seems to me the ones trying to portray RP in a negative light are disinfos... look at all their posts... nothing but their way of the highway or nothing... ask yourselves - what are those that actually believe all the garbage dealt to us by politicians (like good little sheeple) even doing here on ATS? Seems out of place. It's like we all need another ATS - this one without the paid disinfos ..... just sayin

I know, Limbaugh has not been "morbidly obese" in over 20 years, and got help for a drug problem over 8 years ago. These are the same people that forgave Ted Kennedy for killing a young girl, and forgave Robert Byrd for being in the KKK. Go figure?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul has the youth behind him .............all the way.......................the Elections are going to be interesting this year....Obama might have to use his Executive Order where he stays in office when in time of a catastrophe.........coming your way via .............................................................................

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Ron Paul has the youth behind him .............all the way.......................the Elections are going to be interesting this year....Obama might have to use his Executive Order where he stays in office when in time of a catastrophe.........coming your way via .............................................................................

Too bad for Ron Paul. You got to be 18 years old to vote. Half of his supporters can't even vote for him.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Republican nuts on parade?

Well they're the ones who have had crazy republican representatives in the spot light like Sarah Palin, Sean Hannity, of course Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Glenn Beck, Ann Coulter, Laura Ingraham, Michelle Malkin, Monica Crowley, Debbie Schlussel, Lauro Garza, Pat Robertson, Joe the Plummer, George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, John McCain, Michele Bachmann, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Michele Steele, Dan Quayle, Donald Trump...and the list can go on and on and on....

Both parties have their share of idiots, but I have to give republicans the prize. That's why Ron Paul should dump the republican party. He's among idiots.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andre33
Seems to me the ones trying to portray RP in a negative light are disinfos... look at all their posts... nothing but their way of the highway or nothing... ask yourselves - what are those that actually believe all the garbage dealt to us by politicians (like good little sheeple) even doing here on ATS? Seems out of place. It's like we all need another ATS - this one without the paid disinfos ..... just sayin

LOL. Or here's a crazy thought: People have their own opinions and don't agree with everything Ron Paul stands for. How about that for a wild theory? But wait, it's much more exciting to believe there are "paid disinfos" on here spreading nonsense about Paul. Ohhhh golly.

I like Paul, I really do. Do I agree with Everything he says though? Of course not, but I'd still vote for him over anyone else in 2012, that's for DAMN sure.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Republican Party doesn't need any help, its destroying itself. Imagine the nerve to say that America won't accept higher taxes for some of the wealthy. I don't know anyone other than the wealthy that claim that. And the rich are the job creators? Hardly. The rich have been getting richer while the poor get poorer. So if they are getting richer, where are the jobs? How does a giant bank account translate into jobs? It's money NOT in the system! The Middle class has been the job creator. Corporations are NOT people, as Romney claimed, but yes, the money does go in to people's hands, except that its only concentrated into a few hands. And this means, that along with the Supreme Court's decision to allow corporations to donate unlimited funds to PACs, that those few concentrated numbers of people have concentrated power to affect elections. How is that one man, one vote? No, the politics in our country has become a game of the wealthy FOR the wealthy. The rest of us are mostly considered peons and serfs by them, tools to be used and discarded in their aim to get even more wealthy. Ron Paul speaks his mind, tells a lot of truths, and while I don't agree with all his thoughts I can see he gets marginalized by the rest of his party for not following their game plan of reducing all but the wealthy to mere sheep for the slaughter.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Ron Paul is the only one who can save the republican party. Not that it's worth saving...

Ron Paul 2012.

End the Wars...End the Fed...

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This reminds me of a certain saying by Ghandi. What was that again? "“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.” Oh, right.

Something tells me Ron Paul is on the "then they fight you" part.
edit on 13-8-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
wait a minute here?

is the left and democrats the only ones who get to trash talk paul?

poor paul gets it from both sides.

the democratic party needs to be destroyed and to a degree so does the party i indentify with

paul message is dangerous to both parties and he makes sense thats why hes getting hated on.

imagine a country with a libertarian as president!!!!!!!!!!!!

wooooooooooooohoooooooooooo its bout damn time!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

People looking for answers? People who actually call themselves "ditto heads" and feel like they are in some club.

People who listen for "answers" on the radio on the way to work will ALWAYS be listening for answers...because you aren't going to find any there.

It's like a the guy who has no friends, never goes out, and watches TV all weekend and then spouts out at the office he saw somwthing on tv that proves his points - all the while life is passing by and he and his tv buddy/advisor are getting more and more lost in their insane world. Everyone eventually wants nothing to do with insane tv guy and most often, he receives terrified stares where ever he goes. But he is happy. Mr. TV has NEVER disagreed with him. They are buddies.

CJ
edit on 13-8-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nuts on parade is much better than daily nationally syndicated mixed nuts spewed all over the country via electromagnetic Amplitude Modulated waves. Then repeated on the weekends.
Hannity, Limbaugh, Levin......mixed nuts, mostly peanuts.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Good, let Ron Paul destroy the Republican Party - it has nothing to do with conservative values any more.

He might not have all the answers, but he sure has more then any greedy SOB IN EITHER PARTY.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Too bad for Ron Paul. You got to be 18 years old to vote. Half of his supporters can't even vote for him.

Show us this list you source your claims from.

Show some statistics or something that point towards Paul's supporters being mostly under 18.

You can't because you pulled that outta your rear.

Let's think about things a bit next time before we open our mouths perhaps?

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

If you claim to be Republican and do not support a war machine empire around the world then you are labeled a nutjob. From all of the interviews that I have seen from the likes of Hannity, etc. this is the one thing that they seem to harp on. The fact that Ron Paul still espouses main principles of our founding fathers should be welcomed with open arms. Instead, he's made out to be a gadfly.

God, what I wouldn't give to see George Washington kick Hannity or Limbaugh's ass and then tell them, "That's for making fun of my friend Ron Paul!"

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
destroy the republican party?
I'm in!

VOTE RON PAUL!

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
For Limbaugh to consider Paul nuts, is probably about the highest compliment Paul could receive.

It's a fairly simple rule of thumb. Anyone who Rush Limbaugh hates, is fairly likely someone who the rest of us are going to want to be very close, personal friends with.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
This is good in a way. It will make left wingers more likely to support Dr. Paul if the right wing trashes him.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

(CBS/AP) Rush Limbaugh and prosecutors in the long-running prescription fraud case against him have reached a deal calling for the only charge against the conservative commentator to be dropped without a guilty plea if he continues treatment, his attorney said Friday.

Limbaugh turned himself in to authorities on a warrant filed Friday charging him with fraud to conceal information to obtain prescriptions, said Teri Barbera, a spokeswoman for the Palm Beach County Jail. He and his attorney Roy Black left about an hour later, after Limbaugh was photographed and fingerprinted and he posted $3,000 bail, Barbera said.

www.cbsnews.com...

You criminal. You awful, disgusting criminal! Get off OUR airwaves you CRIMINAL!!!

And while we're at it....

Callista Bisek, Newt Gingrich's current wife, became his mistress first and his wife second (really third, if one is counting wives), while Marianne was home visiting her mother. In 1999, Marianne had just been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Newt asked Callista to marry him before he and Marianne had agreed to divorce. The affair had been going on for years. Newt compared Marianne to a "Jaguar" and Callista to a "Chevrolet" and said he needed a Chevrolet, not a Jaguar, according to the Esquire story. In 2000 the couple wed.

www.politicsdaily.com...

You're just plain disgusting Newt.

edit on 13-8-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-8-2011 by vermonster because: grammer

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Rush Limbaugh = Payed Liberal Republican Robot. These Country Club Republicans will never learn. They will either get their stooge nominated, or they will sit back and watch The Party lose to Obama. The members of the Party and others have spoken, and it doesn't matter what the water pale carrier Limbaugh says, or how many times C.N.N & Fox News bury his poll numbers because the fact of the matter is, People are waking up to the chokehold that the Internationalist gangsters have on The United States of America.

That gutless, weak knee'd fraud Limbaugh needs a straight jacket and a padded room. Dope him up with all the pills that he likes. Hell, give him some tinker toys while you're at it. The GOP high command better wake up fast because we are not falling for another Neo-Con hack who was hand picked by the Puppet Masters. Dr. Savage nails it again. ~SheopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join