It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamMerovingian
Damn I forgot to post an ominously cryptic yet completely ambiguous message at 8am sharp because I was watching old episodes of family guy on Netflix....

I am sure that is working out well for you bud

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Yea PT (physical training) was cancelled for today so I said hell ill watch an episode or two of family guy then maybe get a haircut before going to bed and then go to work at 11pm.

P.S. Of course im not a member of the Merovingian bloodline lol and as for that loser on myspace that was just a funny coincidence. I just know a little about Illuminati history and figured Id post some vaguely dark messages on here to stir the pot lol

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

In case you can't see it or you missed it...
edit on 7-12-2011 by nkultra because: error

edit on 7-12-2011 by nkultra because: error

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamMerovingian

That's cool...stirring the pot is fun sometimes. It got me looking into a bunch of things I wouldn't of explored otherwise, and I picked up some good information out of it

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

I would watch this full screen so you can see it. My edit job sucks, it is way to freakin' early

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nkultra

You're not missing anything. It is someone making a lame video of highlighting the text on the web page of what is already posted. On top of things, they can't even do it right and have to use a mouse to try to figure out how to get it highlighted instead of just doing Ctrl+A or going to view, page style, and select no style

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Ctrl+A was not working when my screen capture device was enabled. I had to do it the other way.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
any one figured the riddle.

this is a distraction yes?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
groups.yahoo.com...

Created by....en.wikipedia.org...

This just gets funnier.

I can see some of the questions and stuff from the yahoo group.
a bit of talk about the "illuminati.org and the december7.org" sites.

Anyone a member of this group?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Jim.Hero

guys, you know the site can be opened by this in-cache by google? and it says this,, :*Sorry, you are too late.*
site: webcache.googleusercontent.com... /search?q=cache:illuminati.org... just copy and delete the dots.
edit on 7-12-2011 by emre123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2011 by rotak because: I can't delete my post

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
(I am an hacker). Lovely
why would anyone PM you. so you can tell them what you found on the site ?

IF SO. then
why cant you just post it on the forum?

edit on 7/12/2011 by R0B3RTF1SH3R because: I am an Hacker

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on 7-12-2011 by rotak because: I can't delete my post

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by emre123

Site is not being opened by google's cache, there's nothing new there, what you see is the old index file that has always been there since the countdown started. Google cached this file, and now you're wieving it from Google's servers. It says "sorry, you are too late" because the code of that countdown is written to show that text if the user's computer date is later than 7 dec. The illuminati.org site is crashed for some reason, and can not be opened with anything because there's nothing to open.

And yeah nothing apparent happened.

But that doesnt mean nothing happened. Maybe something did not happen to observe right at this moment, but something started happening, we'll never know unless we see something...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by wongy
this is either some giant hoax, which i hope it is, because its freeking the hell out of me everythings weird on this website! are there any people who can give a good explanation of this website?!

Hoax or not, most of the material that I am reading on this site is not threaded through Google. It is all part of the Freemason lingo that I am already familiar with. Example: Dark Sun

This is the separation of energy from matter and then back again. This can be found in the Emerald Tablet of Hermes (also linked on this mystery page). I could not possibly cover it all in this post so I'll just give an example. The entire tablet of Hermes regards the operation of the sun to turn energy into form. Hermes says:

“its power is perfected if turned into earth” “Separate the earth from the fire, the fine from the dense, delicately , by means of the great with capacity.” This is nucleosynthesis, separating the fissionable material from matter. It must be done with great care. The fissionable material is the "Dark Sun" Go back and read the thread.

The aim of the illuminated ones is to unlock the keys to the universe. Jesus states here that He has the keys. James Carrol, in Through the Looking Glass, states that it is impenetrable. This is the secret to the riddle of Humpty Dumpty. I cover this in my blog. LINK

Like I said, there is simply too much to say for anyone to understand. The world is in three divisions:

1. Those who love God and are humble before Him. These are the small group following the narrow path. Christians who are awake to the truth of God's law of love are here.

2. Those who are evil and seek to divide and enslave man. Illuminati / Freemasons

3. Those who are deceived and asleep. This third group is divided with the other two by design. Islam is a good example. Christianity is another group. Judaism is another of the same group.

The object is to keep the first and third group from uniting. If Jacob and Issac unite, the 2nd group is finished. This is covered in Genesis. The two brothers are divided by Satan. Satan is represented by the 2nd group. The Roman Catholics Church is in the 2nd group. They use Sigil Magic to keep the other groups divided.

The answer for all of us is to repent and ask God to open our eyes. This is a simple task. Turn from evil and God does the rest. Love God and love others and we are free from the deception. This Illuminati website is a good example of the evil that is in the world.

edit on 12-8-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

Great post, one of the more correct and simplified explination of the truth of reality.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

My vision as previously posted here......

There came into my mind a vision of a lion and a lamb circling each other in a great field. The lamb was tethered with a rope and collar while the lion wore shackles and chains around its forelegs. As the lion circled in front of the lamb, the lamb became hidden from view. As the lion continue to walk around I saw that the lamb had disappeared. The lion had not devoured the lamb but in fact the lamb had become the lion.

As I watched the lion faced me and rose up on it’s haunches like a man. In fact the lion’s torso and arms became that of a man. Its eyes glowed black and in one arm was a golden lance and in the other a golden ax.

The lion’s waist was encircled by the rope and collar that the lamb had worn. The ends of the rope hung at either side of the lion’s waist. The heads of man and beast hung from the two ropes. The heads appeared as dead but their faces mouthed silent words of pain and torment.

The shackles which had bound the lion now appeared as gold bracelets around his human wrists. The chains wrapped around his forearms as gold adornments.

The lion’s mane flowed like a golden headdress and appeared to be made of fire but was not consumed.

On each side of the lion appeared balls of fire which seemed as missiles about to be projected forth by the lion.

As I watched, the sky grew dark and the lions feet became great talons like that of an eagle. From its back unfolded great wings. The wings spread forth and the beast lurched forward as if to launch itself but it kept its stance as if preparing to meet a fierce wind.

The beast kept its gaze straight ahead and bowed its head. As it did so lightning emanated from the heavens and outward in every direction from the lions mane.

The lion closed its eyes and everything became black and still as night. Then an indescribably horrific roar pierced the blackness that at first seemed to come from the lion but then from the earth itself. The land began to fracture and rumble and shake.

The lion began glowing in the darkness and the horrible sound came from it again although its mouth did not move. The land and the seas became as one and the sound once again transferred to the earth. All the creations of man became twisted, broken and fractured.

The balls of fire that had been on either side of the lion suddenly burst forth in all directions. The lion slowly closed his black glowing eyes and there was a great sound and flash 10 times worse than before and every living thing was extinguished from the earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
looks like the site is down, just tried www.illuminati.org/ and illuminati.org... neither work

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The new countdown timer goes off January 6th, 2012.
The following may be significant in light of the January 6th date:

Four Freedoms Speech By Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941

The Four Freedoms were goals articulated by US President Franklin D. Roosevelt on January 6, 1941. In an address known as the Four Freedoms speech (technically the 1941 State of the Union address), he proposed four fundamental freedoms that people "everywhere in the world" ought to enjoy:
Freedom of speech and expression
Freedom of worship
Freedom from want
Freedom from fear
His inclusion of the latter two freedoms went beyond the traditional US Constitutional values protected by its First Amendment, and endorsed a right to economic security and an internationalist view of foreign policy. They also anticipated what would become known decades later as the "human security" paradigm in social science and economic development.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think this is tied to Anonomous and the OWS movement.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Here is the new message on 7December.org.

WAKE UP HUMAN RACE. All of us are the brothers and the sisters. We have the power to finish all of the wars and the darkness. If we do not wake up, we will be too late and the darkness will arise...

this is not our destiny

There was a different message up earlier this morning with a 30 day countdown clock added. It's now gone. There was also a two word Latin phrase that was unfinished. I wish I had saved it.

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you refresh it, there is a facebook link and a new picture. LINK

The guy is from Istanbul, Turkey.

Link to the Grayhatz Corp. in Turkey LINK

?

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join