It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati.org Countdown

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I could be WAY out there, but I think something is going down, and possibly the start of it is this date. I don't think it will be clear, and it won't be Armageddon like just yet, but I think the wheels start to turn this coming month. There is a reason they wanted all the troops home by Christmas, and I can't seem to get away from that fact. There is a monster push to get the rest of the troops out of Afghanistan way ahead of schedule, and Democrats and Republicans agree alike, which they never do when it comes to war stuff.

Maybe this is for those of us that are awake, can start to watch it unfold, and December 7th is actually the beginning. Maybe it is just designed for "us" to see it, so we can start to watch it begin in some twisted way. Remember, the Illuminati puts everything out in plane site. The play someone mentioned earlier in the thread set for Dec. 7th, and now this recording coming out scheduled at the same time with that specific song name is very odd. There are no coincidences in life at all!

Normal folks will never see it, but maybe this is "just" for us to see. Who knows, maybe that is even part of the recruitment so that we can see it, and then have to make some sort of a choice based off of being awake. Then again, maybe it's an identifier so they can see who is actually awake. When the door opens, and we go running around like chickens with their head cut off because "we" can see it, posting in forums, etc.. we stand out and they can lock onto us. Maybe it is a tool to divide us somehow.

Of course I could just be completely out there, but I have spent a lot of time researching this stuff, and everything about this site is making my skin crawl, and that doesn't happen often from reading other sites associated to the subject.

I believe deep down inside something is happening, not because I am awake, not because of my own research, but long before, I was able to feel this clock inside ticking down. This past month, the ticks having been so loud it is like pounding throughout my body.

Maybe the message that said, "Too late" was in reference to if you haven't woken up by now, you won't wake up in time. Only those that are "truly" awake will understand what I mean by that statement.

I don't know, my mind is all over the place! Hopefully I am wrong, and just a complete Donkey

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by linuxfrikuy

Nice find - but who is Mark Pace and why does he have a countdown to December 7 2011 on a website that seemingly claims to be Illuminati? And what's with all the other junk on there? And why is it such a poor design? And why does the end of the countdown tell us we are too late? What are we too late for? Is the knowledge spread throughout the website time sensitive? And on and on.. So many questions! I'd like to give this Mark Pace fellow a call and see if we can't figure this thing out before it's "too late".

Tomorrow afternoon I'll compile all the info put forth so far and we can hopefully crack this thing. All game's must have an ending, let's complete this one before it beats us.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
In order of discovery; repeats not listed.

1] Countdown Page
OP by:
post by Jim.Hero
CTRL+A = Countdown
Countdown = December 7 2011 8:00AM CST [12/7/11]
Sourced by:
post by phrig

2] Hidden Poem english version
Found by
post by SuperiorEd
CTRL+A = Poem
Poem =
English version

"At the east of the world stands
The Midnight Mountain.
Eternally his light is performing.
The human being's eye can not see him,
And still he is there.

Above the Midnight Mountain shines
The Black Sun.
The human being's eye can not see her,
And still she is there.

In the interior her light lights up.
The brave and the just ones are secluded -
Still the deity is with them.”

- Inscription of Balibu

German version
German version translated via Google Translator

" A m east of the world
is the midnight mountain.
Eternally affects its light.
The human eye can not see him,
and yet he is there.

About midnight the mountain shines
The black sun.
The human eye can not see,
and yet it is there.

Inside, their light shines.
Lonely are the brave and the righteous -
but with them is the deity "

- Inscription from Balibu

3] Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa
Found by:
post by Elexio
CTRL+A = Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa
Ma’at-neb-men-aa, Ma’at-ba-aa =

"Great is the established Master of Freemasonry, Great is the spirit of Freemasonry."
Via Hiram Key

Also; Schwarze Sunne(ger) = Black Sun(eng)
Black Sun Wiki
Schwarze Sunne by E Nomine

The video features Moeller in a futuristic post-apocalyptic city as a team of high-tech ninja attempt to kill him and steal an unknown object of obvious importance. After killing one in a duel he succeeds in recapturing the item as the others attempt their escape.

E Nomine Wiki
Ralf Moller

4] "Home for the Enlightened"
Found by:
post by Elexio
4.1] top of the pyramid NASA Link site
4.2] bottom left sphinx (english) Entrance

?gnineve eht ta teef eerht dna ,noon ta teef ,gninrom eht ni teef ruof on sklaw tey ,eciov eno htiw skaeps tahW"
Answer?
4.3] bottom right sphinx (german) Eingang

"?dnebA ma ness*F ierd dnu ,gattiM ma ness*F iewz ,negroM ma ness*F ierd fua theg hcod ,emmitS renie tim thcirps saW?"
Answer?

[4.4 through 4.8 are dead ends, do not follow]

4.4] 4th bar down, center planet (?) sorcrey
4.5] 4th bar down, one planet(?) to right Alchemy
4.6] 4th bar down, two planets(?) to right Thaumaturgy
4.7] 4th bar down, one planet(?) to left Augury
4.8] 4th bar down, two planets(?) to left Magic(k)
4.9] 5th bar down, center Academy requests username/password; cancel takes to video clip of a generated mansion(?) per aspera ad astra = thus you chall go to the stars
4.10] 5th bar down, right Encode Odd encode/decode ?)
4.11] 5th bar down, left Fortune fortune/number game ?)
4.12] 6th bar down, center Illuminati League will have to investigate further links (note: [4.12])
4.13] 6th bar down, right Magic Square 1-8 number game (note: did not play as of now)
4.14] 6th bar down, left Quote generator tried once: "The inescapable evacuation of urban tax dollars will truncate our human psyche."
4.15] 7th bar down, center League follow further
cont
edit on 30-11-2011 by PatriciusCaesar because: 4.9 change

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatriciusCaesar
reply to post by linuxfrikuy

but who is Mark Pace

he is a capmaker.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
cont.
4.16] 7th bar down, right Binary input/output function
4.17] 7th bar down, left Algebra algebra function
4.18] 8th bar down, center Requisites contains more links, will record when followed.

that concludes the 4th link. I will follow up with the others that have been posted as well as following the ones I have uncovered tonight. Please, do help me and follow my trail; post your questions and findings with the reference number so they can be updated easily.
edit on 30-11-2011 by PatriciusCaesar because: 2nd binary link was actually algebra link

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Link [4.18] leads to:
[4.1] leftside bottom
[4.2] rightside bottom
4.18.1] Yahoo Group requested to join
4.18.2] Forum registered
4.18.3] Chat have to download JAVA
4.18.4] Comp Icon Link back to same page
4.18.5] Java Icon Link to Java DL
4.18.6] Text Icon [will not provide link; download to site script; "harrington"]

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
4.12] leads to:
26 options; one for each letter of the alphabet: A - Z
follow:
www.illuminatiorder.info/world/earth[insertletterofalphabethere].htm
Under each letter are the countries of the worlds;
each country has the following info listed:
Surface: Inhabitants: Capital City: Official Language: GNP: Currency: National Holiday: Country Structure: Political System:
as well; the flag is shown and linked to more info;
which is copyrighted 1995-2003 and compiled by: Gunnar Anzinger Gov. on the WWW

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
7 days + 4h : 05m : 18s

Seven days guys, whatever happens, it was a nice ride

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Link [4.15] leads to:
European Union:
Center top symbol takes you to European Union Gov. WWW info
The other symbols take you to the info on the countries shown when highlighted; the info is the same as that found under the countries in [4.12]
Italy and Great Britain are listed twice under different flags.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Follow up to link [4.14] quote generator:
Generating ten quotes, in addition to the one initially listed:
1) The profound diminishment of the Internet will destabilize tomorrow's future values.
2) The astronomical downsizing of media junk food will undermine worldwide genetic diversity.
3) The terrifying expansion of modern life will undermine worldwide education.
4) The unprecedented prospects of human literacy will nullify modern lifestyles.
5) The unprecedented degeneration of current epistemologies will hasten modern intestinal fortitude.
6) The inevitable growth of rain forests will destabilize the entrenchment of our egalitarianism.
7) The ubiquitous hastening of rampant paradigm shifts will hasten tomorrow's self-esteem.
8) The phenomenal litigation of consumer spending will escalate today's lifestyles.
9) The insipid litigation of technological change will forever dissipate worldwide human depth.
10) The austere litigation of modern life will truncate our children's egalitarianism.

Decided to keep going:

11) The accelerating hastening of human resources will dehumanize all of our genetic diversity.
12) The profound acceleration of the ozone layer will sabotage tomorrow's business models.
13) The chilling litigation of the ozone layer will aggrandize our World Wide Web.
14) The phenomenal vapidity of current epistemologies will uglify today's self-esteem.
15) The chilling expansion of gender identification disorders will escalate all hope for lifestyles.
16) The awesome growth of natural resources will incapacitate modern human depth.
17) The nauseating degeneration of consumer spending will bankrupt tomorrow's egalitarianism.
18) The broad prospects of rain forests will destabilize our business models.
19) The reckless putrefaction of rain forests will destabilize our future genetic diversity.
20) The unparalleled expansion of rampant paradigm shifts will sabotage modern self-esteem.

I will stop there; there seems to be a pattern here. A database must have been created with a set of words and numbers assigned to those words that causes them to be ordered in the way they are. The repeating words are obvious...

Very NWO-ey. Creepiest part I have come across..

Post what you find with that tag [4.14] quote generator

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by PatriciusCaesar

The one thing I will advise you PatriciusCaesar is save yourself a lot of time and effort by not reinventing the wheel. There are a ton of sites out there that have already started what you are doing, and could save you a lot of time. When you get to a new page, just google it, and see what other sites have to offer you. Some of the stuff you are doing, has already been stated in this thread. Definitely not trying to rain on your parade, just figure you might only have a week left to play with it before the site goes offline again, and it might save you a lot of unnecessary work. Also, I have found sites in other languages that have found some things that I haven't heard talked about here. Google anything you get stuck on, even if it is something in a foreign language. If you pull up a site that is another language, go back to google and click on "translate."

Good luck. I will try to plug in what I can when I come across it. Something about NASA being at the top of the pyramid that I am looking around at now. I think there is something more than just the obvious answer there. For example, most folks know what happens when you put Illuminati in backwards into your web browser, and how it has been debunked as a spoof from someone that has done a redirect on it. Did you know it is illegal to redirect to a government agency? So how is he getting away with it all this time? When you go to NSA, go to photo gallery, then places, take a look at what you see. Don't think it is another spoof that NASA is hung of this page at the top of the pyramid

I haven't found exactly what I am looking for just yet, but finding some very interesting symbols. Anyone notice anything funny about this page for kids: spaceplace.nasa.gov... ?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I may be out of line for saying this, and I have no proof other than that which can be found in recent events;

December 7th 2011 is the day the 3rd World War begins between the Zionists (Israel) and the Muslims (Iran).

The events of late would support my prediction, but I may be a little early in the time.

Again; 12/7/2011 is the day Israel and Iran will publicly declare war on one another.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I love a good countdown. This is more fun than waiting for a comet!

Just to be safe, I'm setting my alarm five minutes before this thing goes off.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Just don't forget to set your alarm clock for work December 8th also. Be a shame if you lost your job and didn't get to see any fireworks either

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
My alarm is set for 5 minutes before the scheduled time of this countdown. I will have son in the house watching the news and I will be outside watching the skies...just incase somethin did happen. Im leaning towards Iran - Israel war.
and we all know where that would lead...ww3

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I was reading through some of the posts and a member noted that illuminati backward or itanimulli.com goes to the nsa website. It does and I thought that was a little creepy so I decided to do some research.
As of July 21,2011 this is the owner of ITANIMULLI.COM:

Registrant:
John Fenley
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: ITANIMULLI.COM
Created on: 20-Nov-02
Expires on: 20-Nov-10
Last Updated on: 25-Nov-09

Administrative Contact:
Fenley, John [email protected]
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States
8014273274 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Fenley, John [email protected]
1985N 360E
Provo, Utah 84604-1803
United States
8014273274 Fax --

Apparently he did it as a joke or just to mess with people. Here is a link with more info.
12160.info...

edit on 2-12-2011 by demented because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by demented

I am not really sure what it is your providing here for us that hasn't been documented and talked about a million times already? Am I missing something? If you look just a couple of posts above you, I already slightly talked about why this does that.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Not seeing it dude.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by demented

www.abovetopsecret.com...
"For example, most folks know what happens when you put Illuminati in backwards into your web browser, and how it has been debunked as a spoof from someone that has done a redirect on it. Did you know it is illegal to redirect to a government agency? So how is he getting away with it all this time? When you go to NSA, go to photo gallery, then places, take a look at what you see."

Or you are not seeing the information you provided has been covered to death? That might not be in this specific thread, but it is ALL over the net, including here at ATS. The information is to a guy in Utah, we all know that. In fact, do a search on the net and you can find his homepage where he talks about how he did this, why he did it, etc...

edit on 2-12-2011 by Awoken4Ever because: added link

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RoguePhilosopher
why and how does illuminati backwards take you to the NSA site. I know it does but I want to understand the underlying mechanics? I have reason to ask

Because some guy who was bored and thought he'd have some fun at peoples expense, created a site with that name(illuminati backwards), and decided to redirect it to the NSA website.

That is all.
There is no grand conspiracy there. Just some guy with too much time and money on his hands then he knows what to do with.

It's been discussed before I think.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join